LION SAYS JUDGES FUCKED UP

Wew lads. Charge these judges with aiding and abetting.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/exclusive-syrias-assad-tells-yahoo-news-some-refugees-are-definitely-terrorists-182401926.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If terrorists carry out a major attack, it's on the judges.

The judges would have delegitimized the legal system. Congress would have to act and make these judges accountable... expand powers of the executive and legislative branches to censure, impeach, and remove judges who put the nation at risk or play easy with interpretation of the law.

>Some

Middle Eastern islamics are terrorists to basic western standards, to say these people are not already "radicalized" is niave

If Trump really wants help Syria He should lift the embargo.
But He will not because He loves Israel.

Is this relevant to the topic? Maybe a little.
But fuck Israel and their dogs.

How does assad feel about trump

-putting more sanctions on his best ally, Iran, (and threatening possible war)

-and sending more arms to Saudi Arabia, Syria's enemy?

?

That in itself would be dangerous precedent.

I don't mind that we're going through this charade. The supreme court shouldn't be divided on this matter whatsoever, though I suspect there is going to be intense pressure on the liberal-leaning judges to rule in favor of letting literally anyone into the US.

And then the US is going to get some terror attacks that the travel bans would've prevented, and people are going to be extremely upset.

Maybe he should use Syrian Labour to help build a wall?

A wall between Turkey and Syria?
Sure, of course.

The whole point of this travel "ban" is that the countries are either untrustworthy or have decimated governments that cannot possibly vouch for their citizens.

That's why Saudi Arabia is not on the list. Sure they're bad, but their intelligence and police have the ability to do background searches that meet US standards.

If there is a terrorist attack that could have been prevented by this ban, I hope Steve Bannon personally strings up these judges and the entire Washington State AG office.

I wish the media could tell this truth to Americans

Assad is somewhat relieved that Trump is president because his policy regarding Syria isn't "Assad must go." Then again we know what happens to everyone that says that

so much this. Especially Sudan, Somalia and Yemen. Complete hellholes

If kek wills it. Their will be more sacrifices made by terrorists.

The levant and the gulf are two completely separate ways of islam, it's not the Syrian or lebanese muslims that you should worry about, it's the saudi qatari ones that are radicalized.

This is when true martial law will come into play.

Checked and praised. KEK is definitely an "ends justify the means" sort of god.

checked. Any terrorist attack that happens during the Trump Administration will be his Reichstag fire. He will be Führer by the end of the year

The same intelligence that undercover the 9/11 terrorists?

>terrorist attack happens
>libshits go "I-I-It was a false flag."

It's not going to work every time, but it's better to have it than not.

witnessed

I hope trump actually does arrest these judges. It'll actually push congress to impeach trump.

>arresting traitors
>bad

Link b/c OP is a faggot and sucks cocks.

yahoo.com/news/exclusive-syrias-assad-tells-yahoo-news-some-refugees-are-definitely-terrorists-182401926.html

>This is your brain on partisanship

Guaranteed you're not older than 26

Can anyone explain exactly how sitting judges in some of highest courts in America can look at the facts and come to a unanimous decision to overturn this ban that is backed by the constitution and anyone with 2 brain cells can see its legal and binding and that there is prescedent for the ban (previous presidents have banned immigration from specific countries)?

Aside from 'were liberals and illegally obstructing the opposition', what justification can they give? Why arent they removed from positions and tried as criminals for these actions when it is 100% legal action and willb e proven at higher court?

Arrest for what?

If there is an attack, they'll never live it down.

Judges always make mistakes, not many face consequences. 9th circuit already has a bad reputation, 80% of its ruling are overturned.

This might actually be the turning point that it's split up.

Trump's reasoning never seems to jive with mine so I have no idea what reason he would have. Historically, what attacks WOULD have been prevented by banning these 7 countries? What

This executive order is concerned with the future, not the past.

There was an attack by a Somali refugee in November at Ohio University. Of course it's ignored because only the suspect died, even with 10 wounded by him.

Look at this list and others for all the attacks in the countries that are on the list. Last I checked from the 1st to the 7th there were 8 attacks between Iraq, Somali, and Yemen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_February_2017

wow, if we only could get THOSE countries that were attacked to ban the 7 countries, we'd be set! Not america though, since they weren't attacked.

Head
Point

These attacks shows there are terrorists in the countries that have a travel ban. Now they're able to come to the US.

>420
>Hitler's birthday is 4/20
Really makes you think...kek works in mysterious ways...

17,000 Sunni terrorist attacks versus 500 Shia inspired terrorist attacks. Better ban Iran right? You probably couldn't even list a Shia terrorist attack in the West if you tried.

Go to bed Justin

>Shut up with your facts. My feeling that there are terrorists is more important

Holy tits Batman we got a 1488 too! Praise kek!

what evolutionary purpose does the neck of such longitude serve

>my feelings that refugees are welcome are more important than national sovereignty and presidential supremacy over foreign policy

kill yourself you fucking spic

assad wants them there

blood for the frog god

>duhhhh I'm being challenged you must be a liberal cuck

You idiots realize when it happens bannon is going to tell him to remove all liberal leaning federal judges. They will have to go through senate affirmations but we will never have this problem again. Liberals will chimp out harder and alienate more people because of the attack.

God I've never hoped for an attack.

but this would be the time. We can go full erdogan.

Well there are these organizations that are designed to cause destruction and chaos to those they do not like. The technical term is a militant organization. These particular organizations in these particular countries happen to be Islamic countries. These countries in general have a particular dislike for America but the ones in the so called militant organizations really don't like the United States.

Well in these seven countries you and I mean you could not walk out into these countries without an army without being killed.

The point of 3 branches is that 2 can override 1

Not that a SINGLE activist judge can shit on lawful stuff
Or maybe a group of federal judges can tell one out of line federal judge to piss off

They fear the don too much

No. Separation of powers means that there needs to be unity in typically 2 (but sometimes 3) branches to commit to something major. For other things, responsibility is split so that one branch of government can't completely run amok over the country. (Veto, impeachment, etc.)

Take war, even though in modern times its the worst example of federal government abandoning checks and balances. Only congress can declare war, but the President is the Commander in Chief.