This is what it feels like to be truly, irrevocably BTFO. The people's president has spoken...

This is what it feels like to be truly, irrevocably BTFO. The people's president has spoken. Get used to this happening every single day for the next 4 years, sweeties (who am I kidding, he won't last nearly that long).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSTaOka3Z9khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTaOka3Z9khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTaOka3Z9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin?

/ourgal/ #Clinton 2017 after Trump's impeachment

>The people's president

pic related
I hope you left wing faggots realize a random judge 3000 miles away from DC and without a single intel or national security support staff working for them shouldn't be able to decide our national security policy.

He should tweet his electoral vote count back at her.

It was 304 right?

>3-0-4 Hey you forgot the 4 Hillary!

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

The duck does it even mean?

>A friend at CNN says Clintonland reports Hillary was in a “psychotic, drunken rage” election night; needed hardcore meds to speak Wednesday.CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained…Hillary needed so many amphetamines Wed morning she had unexpected nosebleeds all day. Fear was she’d bleed at concession.

Which is worse?

Spot the shill

what did she mean by this?

Anyone else see the irony in it being called the "DEMOCRATIC" party?

pol would be quite content with nuclear apocalypse. the only thing that would please them more is if they could stand by your side right before the bombs fell and at the moment of impact and subsequent flash, utter softly into your ear, "BTFO".

Trump can't recover from this.

This is the new delete your account tweet

Sup Forums we're not winning anymore, I think its time we start getting prepared for the inevitable impeachment

>This is what it feels like to be truly, irrevocably BTFO.
No. Losing an election that she was guaranteed to win to a white, straight, rich, Christian, male is what it feels like to be truly, irrevocably BTFO.

I thought it was 7-1

The supreme Court will rule in the favor of the president. Enjoy your short term victory from an appeals court that regularly gets overturned for being unconstitutional.

based

Man, you described /poltards exactly as they are.

They won't. It will tie or maybe even lose. Drumpf can do nothing but rage on the twitz. Hundreds of thousands of muslims will become americans in the meantime to trigger you racist fucks lmaooooo

What does btfo mean?

What did she mean by this (really)

0/10

I don't get it.

HELP!

Since when did a state appeals court decide national security policies? Also when did the constitution protect citizens of other countries ?

>be anti-authority
Anti-your authority

>anti establishment
"The establishment" has been having a perpetual tantrum since he was sworn in.

Just googled the meaning. Apparently it's about the court appeals over Trump protecting our nation. Little does she know that Trump only needs to win 1 court case.

is that even a real tweet?

i feel bad for her

You mean the zombie illegals president, has spoken.

>306-232
>House & Senate
>2018 super majority
>Constitutional convention

0,000001 shekels have been deposited into your account.

what happened?

Learn the law you ignorant trumplet.
Constitution protects anyone the court says it does, especially after precedent in guantanmo guaranteeing the prisoners rights.

Big Titty Feeler Organization

Obvious shill post, but...

Really what did she mean by this?

I thought it was 9-11

I searched the news and found this

>Clinton was presumably referring to the unanimous ruling by a three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Speaking of 9-11. I thought the Patriot act lets the president do whatever he wants. If it doesn't, then what was everyone panicking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=PSTaOka3Z9khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTaOka3Z9khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTaOka3Z9k

EXCLAMATION POINT!

>singles
No gets for you, Hill.

Does this mean your happy to see more of Islam in your country OP.

>Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin
Are these the most Liberal states? Why did he go to these courts? 'm not familiar with the Judicial system in USA.
explain it like I'm 5

kek, what you all don't realize is that this is the best possible thing that could happen for Trump. When the supreme court rules in his favor, and it will, no state will be able to oppose him on it and similar orders again.

The Dems lost 1000 seats during the Obama administration, the 2016 presidency, and the House and Senate.

Also, the kike court just gave Trump a blank check to cash on liberals ass as soon as the next Muslim blows themselves up, shoot up a party/club, or drives a truck of peace into a crowd.

Trump in the near future and for the next four years said, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"

HOLY FUCK DRUMPF JUST GOT TROLLED. LITERALLY THE MOST EPIC TROLL OF 2017! THIS SHIT HAS GOTTA BE ON BUZZFEED'S LIST OF MOST EPIC TROLLS OF ALL TIME!!

YAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN!!

>Get used to this happening every single day for the next 8 years, sweeties
She's only got a few days left of freedom before the arrest

that's a retarded scenario, but by all means keep trying to take muslim cock up the ass just to spite mr orange hitler man.

>times she pooped herself vs times she made it to the bathroom

But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear codes

Liberals are so desperate these days it's hilarious. Gotta take the Ws however they can I guess, because they'll be few and far between.

>Syria 1970
>Picture of Iran

Stopped perusing there. Don't know if retarded or operative trying to get Sup Forumstards to spread disinfo and de-legitimatize themselves in debates

Hey look I found a hillary sign that's still up. Fuck off, she is the definition of someone who got BTFO