What do middle-easterns mixed with whites tend to look like?

What do middle-easterns mixed with whites tend to look like?

dogs

Middle easterners.

Proto-Jews.

Greeks.

Italians that explode.

Greeks
Sicilians

Ethnicity:
*Arab Palestinian (father)
*Dutch (mother)

See Iberia, especially Andalusians. Being part Arab and part European is their heritage.

Jews

Brown shit.

ultra aryan, especially when done with pure celtic phenotypes

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I have blond hair, blue eyes, am tall, but I met this really pretty hindi-looking girl (was born here, not related to refugees or anything), and.. yeah, any chance of my genes making it through?

this.

My Grandma is half Lebanese, the Christian kind that got chased out by muslims. Her father (guess my great-grandma got PHOENICIAN'D?) had a skin tone and hair color like this though. Not much like your typical arab bydlo tbqh.

I have brown hair and blue eyes and so did my mother and father btw.

not true i have a friend who is irish and arabian and he is tall,pale,eyes are brown and hair is light brown

probably whiter than most croatians imo

Rubble and dismembered bodies usually.

her body is magnificent

Unless one of her grandmothers got COLONIZED then no. Your kid will just be a lighter skinned poo in loo.

SyrianGirlPartisan is ugly as fuck.

She's alright lol. Mostly posted it because it was my first thought about what a more semitic Arab versus central Asian arab looks like.

They tend to have long snouts

like sluts

turkish
also balkan but we re a bit whiter lel

>Irish
>white

whats a nonmemetic difference between a middleasterner and a mediterannean european?
same caucasian features and olive skin.

serious question. only thing i can think of is that in arab countries, eg egypt you have more black african influence, so darker skin and more aftrican features.

no way she's hot