On the O'Reilly Factor, Trump mentioned that him and Obama talked about "the #1 threat" to the US

youtu.be/ahp1zv2G2_Y?t=2m35s

Trump says that during the care ride before the inauguration, him and Obama had a chat what the biggest threats to the US are, and he said what Obama told him surprised him, but made sense.

What place could they be referring to? Iran? Saudi Arabia? China? North Korea? Syria? Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

nti.org/gsn/article/the-pentagons-secret-plans-to-secure-pakistans-nuclear-arsenal/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
time.com/39131/barack-obama-nuke-manhattan-new-york/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calling it now, it's aliums.

America is her own worst nightmare. If we are destroyed, it will ideologically and from within

It's me. They've realized how powerful I've finally become.

The convo begins at 2 minutes 35 seconds

The time skip didnt come through when I posted it here

>care ride
did Obama give him a handy?

climate change
maybe water?

MODS

kek

No, Trump specifically mentions a place/country that they deem as a big threat. O'Reilly guesses China, and Trump says no (maybe a misdirection), but then O'Reilly tries to pressure him into saying the place but Trump says he won't because he doesn't want that place to know America and Trump/Obama feel that way

Did Obama warn Trump about (((them)))?

Later O'Reilly guesses Pakistan with that based guy who looks like a Bond villain

sounds like Trump got a quick rundown

so essentially he got a quickie from obongo?

IT'S ISRAEL

A basic gestalt, if you will.

(((them)))

Germany

They are ruining Europe and are trying to unify the EU into a federal state to compete directly with US militarily (EU army) and economically

I think maybe a country that's advancing in technology. Maybe Russia or China. Maybe some lib eurofag country. I think the next war will be a cyber war.

Antarctica. Where the Bog Bros Lair awaits brave adventurers.

Antarctica is World 8 in this timeline.

get out reeee2e23eeee3eeeee

BOG

Ascend quickly, and save us from this mess.

It's Pakistan. Obama's stated before that the absolute lack of any nuclear security in Pakistan is what keeps him up at night.

For those unaware, the nukes in Pakistan are kept on the roads, in unmarked convoys that circle the country.

The country is nuclear armed, full of terrorists, the security services are all extremely corrupt, and they've betrayed American intelligence on *many* occasions.

Incoming comet/asteroid strike

Russia

Him.

Who has the carrier-killer subs?Its sweden you retards.Did you think the rapefugee experiment runs at max level in sweden by chance?

>What place could they be referring to?
Germany

based leaf speaks the truth
you are not like your countrymen
Bless you lad

Ayy lmaos

Niggers

It's Russia. Trump was pro co-operation with Russia throughout his campaign so it would make sense he is "surprised". I bet Obama showed him plans that the CIA intercepted showing that Russia plans to retake eastern Europe and take over middle eastern oil countries.

desu leaf, I really didn't want to know that

detroit

>Trump says he won't because he doesn't want that place to know America and Trump/Obama feel that way

It's France.

Politically unstable, history of revolution, coups, etc. Has a very capable and diverse nuclear arsenal.

One day the military might just snap and exact revenge on muslims...

>For those unaware, the nukes in Pakistan are kept on the roads, in unmarked convoys that circle the country.
Jesus fucking Christ. I didn't know that. That is deeply troubling.

The country of Africa

Calexit

Plot twist:

Obama was really /our guy/ the whole time. The globalists essentially held a gun to his back and made him be a puppet for them. He knew who the (((real enemy))) was, but couldn't do anything about it and instead was forced to blame muh climate change.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums.

Pro Tip:

>you can't

>For those unaware, the nukes in Pakistan are kept on the roads, in unmarked convoys that circle the country.
sauce?

>>>/reddit/

Every nuclear nation does that.No need for source,its sure.

>and they've betrayed American intelligence on *many* occasions.
Many such cases!

It's Fukushima you stupid faggots. They won't be able to hide it for much longer.

jews

we must steal those nukes and bring them democracy TM

White Genocide

globalists

>He held up a fucking mirror and Drumpf stared into it stunned

>Militants have already targeted at least six facilities widely believed to be associated with Pakistan’s nuclear program. To hide weapons from the prying satellite eyes of the United States, Pakistan moves warheads around in unmarked vans with low security profiles down busy roads. In fact, Pakistanis see jihadists as less threatening than Washington, which they believe wants to seize their nuclear weapons. After the Abbottabad mission, Kayani wanted to know what additional steps Kidwai was taking to prevent an American raid on their nuclear arsenal. Kidwai promised to redouble efforts to keep his country’s weapons far from the long arms of the Americans.

just google it for the rest, there's a lot of scary stuff about Pakistan. At any point during the day, a jihadist member of the ISI can leak the location of an unmarked van to terrorists, who can then raid the convoy, seize the nuke, and fire it. It's terrifying.

nti.org/gsn/article/the-pentagons-secret-plans-to-secure-pakistans-nuclear-arsenal/
>To hide weapons from the prying satellite eyes of the United States, Pakistan moves warheads around in unmarked vans with low security profiles down busy roads. In fact, Pakistanis see jihadists as less threatening than Washington, which they believe wants to seize their nuclear weapons.

Mega kike nigger detected

how the fuck did pakis even get nukes?

Its not rocket science anymore.Ok..Well..You got me there.

Stack Overflow

I am convinced that it is this

Itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

You remember how in the walking dead Alexandria was pretty much isolated, ignorant that there were other groups out there? And then they discovered Negan and his fucking empire? Its like that but with aliens. Our world is about to get a whole lot bigger.

Isn't that like how america functions
3 branches of government and a secret 4th one since its inception

The Indians developed them in the 60's, Pakistan got their shit shoved in by India in 1971, and built their program through the 70's.

The full story is that American Jews leaked the plans to Israel, who sold them to China, and then China sold them to Pakistan in 1971

Thanks, Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Qadeer_Khan
This cunt here is responsible for this and nuclear proliferation

ahh it all makes since now
pic related

If it makes you feel better, we executed them

Kek. Never heard that before. I'll have to look into it. I did know about the jews who leaked our nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

How many world wars will it take for them to learn?

>Germany
I also thought this, or Venezuela

Not a surprise, JFK was right not to want them to have nukes.

Financial meltdown 2.0

Russia, really? I guess we have to trust the numbers

>Venezuela

Venezuela is so far removed from international politics that it's not even funny. Not to mention that they are militarily weak (although, overall I think Venezuelans are the most egotistical and vain of all Latin Americans, so maybe they'd fight harder)

Why Venezuela? Aren't they all starving down there? They're not a threat as much as China, Germany, Pakistan, or even Saudi Arabia.

why have digits blessed such a low inteligence post
russia is poor and weak fyi it doesnt matter what plans they have

whats /ourguy/ about doing nothing at all for us while carrying out the bidding of globalists just to save his own hide

That still wouldn't be surprising, though. Russia=bad was always the narrative of Trump's opposition.

The Middle East (excluding Israel).

It wouldn't be surprising at all to Trump to hear that from Obama. It makes more sense that Obama named a country he is publicly seen to support.

Could be Germany. But Pakistan is a better guess since it does make sense that they pose a significant threat.

>Hillary was selling Nuke info to the Saudi's and it's the reason why Obama was ok with Iran getting nukes. The exchange was made in the seed Vault.

Here's one theory

It's the moon.
That's where the nazi's ran after WWII

California. They were talking about California.

It is almost certainly Calexit

china, everyone with a brain knows it, but is too fucking scared to say it because they're afraid of any sort of economic fallout. your #1 enemy is your #1 trade partner.

AQ Khan

Obama and Trump discussed the #1 threat, which is the Juden. He can't name them yet, but he will. Get ready, Soros. There is a golden Trump oven with your name on it.

Saudis, china or Israel

its fucking Urkaine you idiots!!!

Those shiters are going to fuck it up, istead of staing calm and asking for NATO to put his guards in the middle they are throwing missiles.
They have to put a buffer zone or we will have www3

Sounds like Saudi Arabia, maybe Pakistan.

This makes sense. As if (((they))) would ever be identified as a threat in post-1945.

Obama told him about this

time.com/39131/barack-obama-nuke-manhattan-new-york/

quick rundown on these guys?

Does anyone have a transcript of the quick rundown he gave trump about this threat?

Could also be Cuba or North Korea or a south American country too.

Yujiro Hanma

This desu. Imagine the absolute shit storm if Paki nukes just started disappearing. It's only a matter of time until someone like Lashkar e Taiba gets one and fucks some Indian city up.

This is the most plausible happening.

ayy lmaos

Thanks for the rare

It's the reason we're staying in Afghanistan and have worked a deal for special operations based to be there for at least ten years. Since the fall of the Soviet Union, part of special operations core mission sets has been nuclear warhead retrieval.