The bullshit is starting to wash off

The bullshit is starting to wash off.

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/gender-theory-banned-in-nsw-classrooms/news-story/eeb40f3264394798ebe67260fa2f5782
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>88
what did kek mean by this

Good. It's time to dismantle the whole liberal indoctrination complex.

Doesn't QLD still have them?

A New Hope

FOURTEEN
O
U
R
T
E
E
N

Gender is a social construct. It's completely made up and does not exist. There are no genders.

There are two SEXES.

When did pic related become controversial? More importantly, why?

Good shit mate. Make Australia sick cunts again.

What's the bet that Vic is the last, if they ever, (other states invade and destroy Melbourne and make it a territory)to do it.

I doubt it. We are the most conservative state.

AUSTRALIA NO

Have you ever seen an actual transgender/transexual jew?
I am yet to see one.

Gender has a biological basis and to deny that is to live in fantasy world

Grown adults do not get to live in fantasy world because shit needs getting done

No. Give them an inch, they take a mile. No Quarter is to be taken or given if we want to stop this shit.

How the fuck did this ever get through in the first place? People go on about denying climate change, but this is probably the most un-scientific thing ive ever seen.

all these types of courses are meant to displace actual education, so that students are completely ignorant and intellectually disarmed.

Before pseudo-scientists hijacked the term, it was used as a synonym for sex most of the time. Hell, even its origin basically means something like "of birth", "of kind" The only exception would be the category of grammatical gender - masculinum, femininum, neutrum , which IS a social construct.

""""academics""" tend to invent differences in the meaning whenever there is different words for the same thing.

The only way to fight it is to disregard their prescriptive use of language and treat sex and gender as though they are the same thing.

Which is why the term gender needs to be retired.

Too bad that picture doesn't match up with the current article. I guess the old description wasn't politically correct enough?

I don't really get this picture. So the ancient greeks thought women were terrible just like men do today? So what? It's not like someone is automatically right just because they were born a long time ago. I'm not defending the feminist premise that women are eternal victims and muh patriarchy etc, but if you do believe in that you'll hardly be convinced by the fact that men were demonstrably sexist back then as well.

>Aristophanes, a legendary philosopher and foundational character of Western civilization
>"random guy who lived a long time ago"
it had to be a swede

Yes get rid of that shit!

MY AUSTRALIAN BROTHERS

WE MUST GIVE ALL OUR POWER AND MEME MAGIC TO ONE NATION

OH GREAT FROG GOD, PLEASE BLESS THIS LAND

That's great news. How did they get it out? Usually once that cancer is established it stays forever because removing it would make queers sad.

>idiots conflating sex and gender yet again

>Aristophanes, a legendary philosopher
>Aristophanes
>philosopher
dude

Thank fuck
I mustve watched my imaginary gf pull out an fictional tampon out of her make believe vagina.

Gender theory is innocuous on its own. It fucking sucks that "gender" has been degraded to what is basically differences in personality, but that by itself shouldn't have been an issue. What made it an issue is that it's not treated only as personality, even though academics rendered it as such. Concessions are made to the new "gender" as if it was sex. Institutions don't make concessions to grumpy people and to quiet people, but they do make concessions to agendered trans-a-tron dragonqueers.

However, rendering gender as merely personality was probably trying to logically sidestep/justify the "existence" of a billion genders, while still letting gender be treated as sex. I don't see how there wasn't a jewish intention in mind when the kikes decided to undermine the meaning of gender.

One Nation is a joke along LNP, Labor and the Greens. We need the fucking Nationals to depart from the coalitions and become what they are. THE FUCKING NATIONALS

Oh and remove Barnaby Joyce. Then it'll be the perfect party.

AUSTRALIA NO!!!!!!!!

How could the left not see that adopting and pushing ridiculous progressive ideas would cause a major pendulum swing to the right?

based australia. all we need to do is stop injecting fecal serum into children who are grappling with eternal questions of sexuality and self.

nice work lads

Shekinah hoax.

AUSTRALIA NO

lol male manlets BTFO

why did my text disappear?

I LOVE THIS NEW TIMELINE

How can we be like you?

If this keeps up I might actually send my future children to a public school.

>Don't yalk to me or Y son ever again

Not for you Victoria! Now attend your 'safe school' for the mandatory tranny education acceptance classes!

Thank God.

I hope UK, US and the rest of OZ keep fighting back against this cancer.

it's about time, everything was starting to stink.

>gender has nothing to do with genetics, only sex does
>you should accept me as the opposite gender because I was born this way

The sooner you guys get Trudeau out, the better Canada will be

SEE! Look at stupid Victoria & Melbourne non-Aussie posters. They are the ones pushing. the 'safe schools' bullshit.
Even degenerate N.S.W is more based the VIC!

Just because mentally ill people misused a word enough to get some kike dictionaries to change it doesn't mean anything.

gonna need a source link. Please prove that this is real

wow something good happened somewhere.

Am a good goy

It's funny because the ancient Greek play mocked the idea of what would happen if women suddenly became rulers of society through a Comedy when today these things are actually happening.

What was considered a hilarious satire is now reality

Jesus Christ, if it weren't for the fact that we're in the best timeline I would instantly shoot myself upon reading this.
>I'm eternally great duo that my kids will never have to learn anything like this

>grateful*
Fuck phoneposting

What was that phrase you Australians say? She'll be right?

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/gender-theory-banned-in-nsw-classrooms/news-story/eeb40f3264394798ebe67260fa2f5782

Underrated.

Thank FUCK

EAT A FAT DICK ROZ WARD
EAT A FAT DICK GREENS
EAT A FAT DICK MARXIST FAGGOTS

Yes, three. And I live in a small town.