youtube.com/watch?v=VLAXxAoWAok

HE FUCKING DID IT

HE QUOTED HITLER AND CALLED OUT THE ETERNAL JEWTUBE AS THE ENEMY OF US ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk
youtube.com/watch?v=UgSP_Pr74Xk
youtu.be/9Jd1bHVYV2M?t=6m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pewds stop posting your stuff here. We aren't interested in your videos unless you do subtle nods to us.

nigga no one gives a shit fuck off back to plebbit

pewds gtfo off here

Gtfo poojewcry

what hitler quote?

He's only pretending because he had an edgy sense of humor faggot.

Literally who

>The average /r/pol poster follows pewdiepie

Seems about right.

is he the fabled one to come after Hitler told us to fight for? HEIL

Only 10 year olds and retard manchildren will ever look up to an autistic swedecuck who screams at video games for a living

I used to hate this guy but now I don't mind him

literal cancer.

Nigga i only post the videos that are 100% Sup Forums related. I am the voice to your future, use me well.

Also use more of that meme magic shit on Taylor Swift(Marzia gave me a freepass to see how far I can get) and I'll start the 4th Reich the next day

this

OMG OMG WTF WTF BRO FIST BRO FODT OMG WTF BRO FIST OMG
GAHHH RAHHHH BRO FIST

you kids are fucking idiots if you look up to this autistic faggot.

Are you Even old enough to post here?

oh i just realized, this video is an analogy to how white people are being wiped out.

"an attack, to wipe us all out" etc

r/pol
>r/
>where do you think we are?

>Sup Forums watches Pewdiepie

Honestly, I'm not surprised.

Seems /pol is a bunch of kids on high school.

Could you be anymore of a fucking cancerous retard?

Everyone please report autistic jackoff, im so sick of this shit.

Why does this faggot have the same piss coloured haircut that another faggot, who needs to get shock therapy, we all know does?

Checked. You're doing kek's work

I like pewdiepie and you do not speak for me so go fuck off niggers

>Are you [stupid enough to] stay quiet in this process and let the (((Youtube))) get away with this? NEIN, I mean no.

It's a paraphrase of the beginning of the Hitlers warning video speech when he asks his german audience "YA ODER NEIN?"

Fucking nu-Sup Forums man.
I hate these jewd faggots more than I hate stromfront faggot.
Calling for ban on the following pieJewLie videos.

you sound triggered

shut up nigger

TIL pewdiepie and h3h3 have no idea how a relational database works. They seriously think Google would store subscriber counts as an individual integer instead of counting subscribers to an account id in a stand-alone table?

Just report every pathetic manchild who mentions his name, we need to show these mods that we don't want his brofag army stinking up this board anymore.

Checked again

WE are doing kek's work bro. Just look at all the butthurt JIDF shills ITT.
ASSHURT SHILLS FUCKOFF

I DIDNT CONQUER ALL OF YOUTUBE JUST TO OBTAIN SHEKELS

I CONQUERED IT TO MAKE THE WEST GREAT AGAIN

This isn't politics.

Fuck off.

Youtubers need to be shot.

"It has become clear that our enemy has lied to us, abused us far too many times now.
Yesterday I lost over a million. And who knows what's waiting for me tomorrow? Am I just supposed to sit here and say "that's ok"? I think NO. It is time that we fight back! It is time that we put our foot down and say NEIN"

when he says "enemy" he does ((( ))) with his hands...

The videos that get posted here that show his supposed "redpilling" (ironically I take, but he does shake up shit with the constant Hitler references) are pretty entertaining; I usually watch through a good chunk of them. Yes, his let's plays (or really all let's plays) are boring and annoying, but he seems like a decent fellow capable of making something entertaining.

And regardless, it's sometimes worth knowing what the younger kids are consuming. Same reason we check up on liberal rags consistently.

>Asshurt globalist jew shills reporting for duty
Saving the youth and paving the road for a brighter future is one of the best things Sup Forums could possibly do. He alone who controls the youth controls the future and Pewdiepie controls the youth.

>people freaked out over a counter showing the wrong number

god what a bunch of faggots

this

>Sup Forums LOOK WHAT MY FAVOIRTE JEWTUBE CELEBRITY SAID TODAY!1! DARE I SAY HES OUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYY????? XXDDDD

When realistically its just big names on youtube trying to stay relevant and dare I say hip.

Do you think there is even a small chance that that was an accident?

>i'm going type long words and act smart xd

He's using it as a false flag to mobilize the troops

Did you miss the H3 video where he discusses how many politicians he could get if he decided to go rogue? They agreed that Poland could be taken within a few months by the International 53 million large Bro Army

quoted hitler?

You're an embarrassment to mankind who provides nothing but brain cancer to the youth. I know it sets your autism off when people call you out for being a talentless swedecuck because you know it's the truth

~reported again

t. reddit

XDDDD

reminder that we need to reward highly visible entertainers who support our viewpoints

they will notice and begin to cater to us

this

No you

Pewdiepie will return to Sweden and bring with him a wave of ethnic cleansing. MSGA.

>bought out by Disney
>our view points
wew

Anyone know the name of the song that goes like "fuck fuck fuck" ?

reported again

nice memes
Sucking Mohammed's dick doesn't qualify for ethnic cleansing you manchild

go to bed Spencer, we know you're just jealous that people like SS Pewdenpie and hate your faggot haircut

>he's actually bleached his hair and got a hitler youth now
Huh

Stop posting this faggot, everytime I see his face I question my sexuality.

He says Nein. lol

Can you do an episode where you do an interview with Breivik?

Go on.

He's calling you reddit tier.
He's insulting you.

kekd

Suck a dick I just don't like you.
It's still go Hitler though.

I like your thinking but Sup Forums is the most SJW board on Sup Forums and bans for Pewdieposting because he is Sup Forums

What board is more SJW than Sup Forums?

MAN this video is cringey as fuck, he has 53 millions subs, how many did he have before?

he said he lost over 1 mils i dont believe

When does he get out?

I have been enjoying his ranty/talking videos the past few months. He just hit 50 mil subs a little while ago. Only user ever close by a large margin. It's been a couple? of months and he's still gone up another 2 and change.

He did a recent video this week explaining how he didn't plan on doing a certain type of video, like gaming, just enjoys making them.

I think he's addicted to the numbers though so he gets assmad when YT fucks shit up. Doesn't really seem to care about anything else, which is what I enjoy.

Mods were doing so good clearing up this eceleb shit too.

I've been saying this for a while, but it's obvious the guy's just tired of the e-celebrity gig and he's going out by seeing how much it takes for Youtube to fire their highest-rated channel.

if that is the case, this is lightweight

has he called out the faggot movie houseofair on jewtube while it was up?

Why do you guys watch programming aimed at children?

Yes

Check my collab with H3

/leftpol/

>unless you do subtle nods to us.
he is. the problem is that he isn't going full goebbles

I mean I thought I was pretty blatant here

Remember bros, I'm talking to goyim of all ages, not just you.

youre right, I was of too little faith. I will not squander my chance to assist in your upcoming regime.

my grace

Kids aren't watching his show anymore so he wants Sup Forums manchildren instead.

>le muh children channel
So you don't like him redpilling the next generation?
Just admit it, no matter how redpilled a youtuber is, Sup Forums will always be hating because the said youtuber is living a life we can never have.

Get Bieber on the phone

I can only conquer youtube, we need him to conquer the airwaves:
youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk

Who is this faggot?

Wasn't he some brony fag?

The sooner people are introduced to something, the more likely they will reject it when growing up.

Like how kids rebel against religion and in their teens become atheists. Most the liberal cucks I know used to be conservative then changed their mind when they grew older. The opposite happens for people on this board and they become redpilled at a much later stage in life.

I see past this shit. Pewdiepie hasn't changed. He's still a cuck who will pander to anything for views

youtube.com/watch?v=UgSP_Pr74Xk
>I see past this shit
But do you really?

So what you're saying is, feeding our kids with those SJW stuff is better?

I hate how he's reading off a script and using sarcastic tone and body language. You're an autist if you can't notice this

I don't know. I don't like feeding kids with anything. Let them grow up to discover the truth on their own.

I honestly think politics and brainwashing of any kind should be off limits to children

Back to antifachan, schizo.

you could write him a letter with some questions

I'm guessing they wouldn't allow a phone interview but you could rant about not being able to call your bro breivik

I agree with you.
Now if only the (((media))) know when to stop ...

these numerals mean your free pass gets used in 2017

A moment of silence for the 6,000,000,000 unsubscribed.

Good going taking his words out of context. He was complaining in that video about the media misrepresenting him and now here you are, his supposed fan, doing that as well.

That clip in context: youtu.be/9Jd1bHVYV2M?t=6m26s

Probably /lgbt/. The fags come to Sup Forums because they can't stand it

DROP THAT YOUTUBE STOCK NIGGERS

anyone notice how he has never groveled and apologized for the constant nazi stuff and calling out the jews who run fiver

that tells me is at least aware of the SJW menace enough to not cuck out and give in to their whining

>his supposed senpai

We're trying to meme him into a full fledged 1488 Nazi, not be a fan.

You have to be the newest of newfags in all of Sup Forums if you seriously believe this.

>nein.... no.

i hope he red pills those 10 year olds

My opinion of him has improved considerably, to the extent that I now find him only mildly irritating.

WHO EVER KEEPS MAKING THESE FAGGOTPIE POSTS !!! WE KNOW YOUR A MARKETING FIRM PUSHING THIS FAGGOT ON POL

EAT A FUCKING DICK

SAGE