ITT: Unexpectedly redpilled communities

ITT: Unexpectedly redpilled communities

I found a huge bastion of right-wing faggots in the multiplayer of Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars.

Their most popular server and its staff are all redpilled as shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbprpZls3z4
nwpublic.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98
youtube.com/watch?v=FJQ-kiBzm9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wasn't aware there was good multiplayer... that game is fuccin awesome

I think it's mostly users from Sup Forums and specifically /his/.

M&B is the best game series out there, desu.

Yeah, it's still really active. Especially on the weekends.

God tier game, used to play the Full Invasion 2 mod for hours straight.

cooooool... yea I got it cheap on steam, then played it thinking "man if only this was multiplayer it'd be fucking fun"... will have to investigate further... they should make it into a full on MMO, might save the genre

Typically those who are interested in history, beyond the "knights r so C00L!!!" aspect, are well aware of how important individual/national sovereignty is.

If you like NW get yourself to Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server.

Particularly on weekends, they do big battles there that regularly have 90+ men a side.

It's almost like warband's answer to Planetside; artillery, cavalry, rifle and musket troops all working in unison on a big battlefield. Fucking neato, man.

AFAIK they're actually developing a brand new game. The graphics looks beautiful and I'm sure they're focusing on the multiplayer aspect since it's so popular.

cool
noice

Bannerlord looks so FUCKING good.

>Customize fiefs
>Custom weapons
>Proper sieges

The potential is endless.

For napoleonic shit, though, Holdfast: Nations at war got greenlit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbprpZls3z4

So I wasn't the only one surprised when playing the other day and finding a greek woman living in the us arguing with 3 other guys about how niggers were inferior and such. Damn, I even joined the discussion instead of playing.

It's absolute banter, lad.

I know a lot of people think it's just a bunch of fags being edgy, but the server is actually run very well with the staff just keeping things running without being annoying faggots.

You can sit and talk about niggers being inhuman in chat all you like and if anyone tells you to shut up the admin will tell them to mute anyone who triggers them.

Indeed, I was quite amazed when I realized how there was always a political discussion on minisiege. And it is quite nice that they allow that.

It was also quite funny to see the normies get redpilled while being triggered and saying things like: I'll report you to the admins and they will ban you and such. And then people was like, yeah sure, good luck with that

>minisiege

hoo boy, you wanna watch yourself over there.
Minisiege are notoriously bluepilled; their site even has a "gamers against bigotry" pledge.

There is some light political talk from time to time, but many of the staff are regimental autists who ban you for poking fun at them/you will be banned for joining with a name like "adolf_hitler" and any memeing or harsh language will get you banned too.

There was a movement to "Uncuck minisiege" a while ago but it got shot down by their faggoty head staff.

>"gamers against bigotry"

Hmmm, maybe I'm remembering the server wrong. The map was that brick fort with a river and a protuding central fort connected with a bridge you can blow. Then attackers normally climb through a ladder on the left from the defenders perspective. Not sure if that map is played in minisiege.

But thanks for the tip. Will watch it since I don't want to get banned.

It is a very toxic community as they are all moslty mentally challenged. There are a couple of nice people here and there but the rest keep trying to make stupid jokes all the time.

Yo creo que sencillamente hay mucho niƱo rata.

Yes, that's Minisiege. I know the map well.

They're notoriously shitty about those things, but are also the only siege server that aren't bots and are populated.
Their site has no way of "complaining" only a section for "unban requests" where you have to write an apology as part of the form.

The 59th servers are far less strict, and I remember there being an interesting history about them; they always kicked back against ultra-bluepilled faggots on all of the communities around NW. They didn't fold into regiment autism or forum dictatorships and were eventually thrown of "fse" which was the place to be for all things NW.

Then they set up the most popular server of NW; NRP.
I don't know about the 59th Regiment itself but NRP is the place to be.
They used to have a "no racism" rule wherein you couldn't say "nigger" or "kike" etc and couldn't be too heavy handed, but a player appealed on the forums and they decided to remove it.

t. long time player and shitposter

looks like someone got bullied and thinks the global chat on a server with 200 people is reflective of a community as a whole, faggot.

nwpublic.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98

>Extremism: This includes names like Hitler, everything related to extreme regimes and extreme ideologies, Left and Right.

Yep, I have 5000 hours in on Napoleonic. I've said it a hundred times, M&B Napoleonic has the best community of al time.

Playing mab and not being Australian... our low tier players walk as gods among men in comparison to the rest of the world.
The community literally redpilled me, found out about trs via t chat banter.

it also has rampant cheating since there's no anti-cheat of any kind.

Also best servers for shits and giggles/top bants are: Bot Survival, (basically a massive co op, players Vs hordes of bots, extremely fun and very addictive)
also Napoleonic Role Play (basically huge player Vs player battles, 100 vs 100.

Bullshit; I've not once experienced a single hacker/cheater. You've apparently made this up out of thin air m8. What are you even basing this on, exactly? Blind assumption, no doubt.

Love this mod and game. Might have to boot up, Sup Forums server when?

Anybody know what happened to the EU Siege server that was real big a bit back? Used to be top of the browser consistently

Nearly all communities of realistic and historical games are redpilled.

You can post pure Sup Forums shit on Company of Heroes and Red Orchestra forums too.

If you don't roll Bayern you're a faggot.

The NRP server is as much of a Sup Forums server as will exist, my guy.

I go Bayern except on NRP because footguards get grenades.

REMINDER THAT THE OFFICIAL UNIFORM RANKINGS ARE, FROM HIGHEST TO LOWEST

-PRUSSIA
-FRANCE
-UK
-RUSSIA
-SHIT
-AUSTRIA

Does anyone know how to fix the "cant connect to server glitch"?

While I admit the game is great, video games are simulated masculinity. If literally half of those people met up in real life and flyered an entire city in pro white shit it would be national headlines. Literally all it takes is a few good men to change the world but everyone is scared.

Strangely enough I've found a lot of /mlp/ people to be reasonable when it comes to politics.

>looks like someone got bullied
>insults a complete stranger for no reason whatsoever as if trying to assure dominance with preemptive attacks

Talk about psychological projection!

>I've not once experienced a single hacker/cheater.

the hacks are not apparent, retard. Autoblocker is almost impossible to distinguish from a skilled blocker. You can only tell it's being used when people block like a pro but suck at everything else.

I'm basing it off the number of people who downloaded the first result of "warband autoblocker" in google, which is a number far higher than the actual number of players active, and also on the fact that I have 1500 hours in Napoleon multiplayer and can easily tell when someone is using autoblocker. There's even autoblockers that include autoaim, for those skillful 1000 yard musket or cannon headshots.

>he disagreed with me and poked fun at my comment
>HE MUST BE PROJECTING

okay pal

>tfw that one autoblocker that has a terrible virus in it
>tfw betty fuckery

>ITT: Unexpectedly redpilled communities
My medical school is packed with religious right-wingers. It's heaven.

This is not copy pasta.. Just a message i feel is necessary to get out.

Some of us just want basic rights to live and function. That does not mean we are nazis or niggers or the left or rednecks. Posted on this site daily is very clear evidence that we as serious whites dont have those rights. I have been thrown under the bus by people who think im a redneck. These people are full of ideas, arrogant and full of blind ambition. They never question themselves, yet it is obvious that their actions are the only factor which prevents this immediate initiative and action within the other people. It is obvious that these people are attached to their position in society and are saying what they are saying for no other reason. They are literally preventing the mentality of initiative which will directly solve the problems because they are fearful, selfish, ignorant and spineless. They blame it on others who are not like that and claim that it cannot be done like that as if some reckless immediate action would occur and more careful paced action is necessary. Just because someone has this immediate initiative does not mean they are going to do something reckless right now. This initiative will operate in the person and create the most efficient and intelligent action over time. These people are the ones who are committing this reckless action they speak of throwing everyone else under the bus just because they dont understand their own fear, like cucks. The way i see it, these people are the only ones holding back any kind of healthy change, with or without realizing it, all while claiming the hard work and initiative of others. Once again, just because someone has this discontent and initiative does not mean they are stupid, careless or reckless in a situation where those people claim to be playing a waiting game. We seriously need to sort this problem out. It can be something as minor as this which holds back Trumps EOs in a time like this....

Shame there isn't a good torrent anymore. Used to be one that was updated regularly

63e server at primetime varies between dull shitposting and full on Sup Forums in spite of admins. I love it.

It's also great to go into Euro servers imitating an internet kurd to goad the turks into starting a race war in the chat.

Yeah but everyone is a fucking asshole and takes the game waaaaaay too seriously

brony fags are pure ass cancer and not welcome here

why are YAHOO comments always redpilled?

seriously, always

maybe more redpilled than Sup Forums

found a shitload of trump supporters at a mexican-run collision repair shop when i was getting my cable reel replaced. kinda surprised

That's just the regiments.

Like I've said to kike-tier shill levels in this thread, go to NRP.

You get your huge, organised, 200 player battles. You get other neat stuff, like simulations of revolutions/line battles/cavalry vs pike battles and all sorts of stuff. You get admins that aren't fags and some that are even pretty chill guys who will happily add and play vidya with you.

But with none of the "SERIOUS BUSINESS."

It's a great blend, I can't shill them enough. I donated to them a while back and got extra skins and all.

yahoo news comments have been redpilled for ages. you might be surprised to find out that a shitload of angry boomers still use yahoo news, and frequently comment

It's just like Arma, there's serious servers and just for fun ones.

Don't be a nigger.

Its one of the most redpilled games with the most redpilled community for years

However, the admons are SJWs

Chivalry Medieval warfare community is absolutely based

>ucks. The way i see it, these people are the only ones holding back any kind of healthy change, with or without realizing it, all while claiming the hard work and initiative of others. Once again, just because someone has this discontent and initiative does not mean they are stupid, careless or reckless in a situation where those people claim to be playing a waiting game. We seriously need to sort this problem out. It can be something as minor as this which holds back Trumps EOs in a time like this....
Sorry, Steve Bannon. tl;ttr

I'm one of them

pretty much, yeah. there are "admins" that will get mad at you for saying that jesus was a jew nigga though

>implying

It's a mix, and depends on the server.

On Minisiege, all cucks.
On 63e, either cucks or they don't care.
On NRP, they range from flaming retards to genuinely funny lads. Not many SJWs, though. Most of them were forced off the server.

That was the Charge Across the Rhine map.

this

I love that one modded map where Trump, Clinton, Sanders, and Mexican Jesus are locked in eternal combat.

But dank space fortress is better.

Yahoo comments are based as fuck so Yahoo tried to get rid of them

M&B Zulu Wars is like that too

youtube.com/watch?v=FJQ-kiBzm9Y