Sooo... That means The Rock does not qualify for POTUS, for Sup Forums in 2020, even he is republican?

Sooo... That means The Rock does not qualify for POTUS, for Sup Forums in 2020, even he is republican?

businessinsider.com/the-rock-slams-under-armour-ceo-2017-2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8glaM4ruM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_materialism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A mulatto AND a has-been? Of course he hates Trump.

triggered faggot is triggered

>has-been
You what, m8? He was great in Voyager.

>has-been
Eh

Wtf I love under armour now

He LIES about using steroids and thinks he has the moral high stand??

>Voyager
>great
Sure who doesn't like Captain Ethical Schizo

is Under Armour having a sale soon, need new gym clothes and shoes

I can't wait until we get to watch every traitor hang. He will be a fun one to watch die.

>has been
>highest paid actor in the world currently

Still retarded tho

Srsly tho. We can't let this woman get her hands on the omega particles.

he's right

the CEO of a brand as big as Under Armour shouldn't make statements like that

Also the worst Capt ever. Made endless shit decisions. Rekt the Borg tho at the end. At least she is good for something.

>roid abusing Samoan says something

Fuck him. I remember meeting him at golds when he was half that size almost 20 years ago.

The rock probably has some Under Armor stock and is pissed off that the CEO is talking about politics which could potentially hurt the brand and his investment if triggered libs do a boycott.

A CEO of a company shouldn't say he likes that his business won't be raped to oblivion.

to late. your drafted rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8glaM4ruM

Dwayne The Cuck Johnson.

Wasn't this faggot pro-Trump during the election? He was pro Trump even during the election day. Then the damn nigger turns turncoat when Trump fulfils & tires to complete most of his campaign promises.

ITT: Triggered tumblrites denounce celebrity because he has different opinions

Jesus fucking Christ, what happened to freedom of thought and expression?

He's not wrong though. Politics needs to stop bleeding into every fucking aspect of life. I'm very tired of their being a political agenda being put into everything. It's ruining tv, movies, games, sports, music, books, science etc etc.

I read he liked Trump did I switch world lines again?

Some of us just want basic rights to live and function. That does not mean we are nazis or niggers or the left or rednecks. Posted on this site daily is very clear evidence that we as serious whites dont have those rights. I have been thrown under the bus by people who think im a redneck. These people are full of ideas, arrogant and full of blind ambition. They never question themselves, yet it is obvious that their actions are the only factor which prevents this immediate initiative and action within the other people. It is obvious that these people are attached to their position in society and are saying what they are saying for no other reason. They are literally preventing the mentality of initiative which will directly solve the problems because they are fearful, selfish, ignorant and spineless. They blame it on others who are not like that and claim that it cannot be done like that as if some reckless immediate action would occur and more careful paced action is necessary. Just because someone has this immediate initiative does not mean they are going to do something reckless right now. This initiative will operate in the person and create the most efficient and intelligent action over time. These people are the ones who are committing this reckless action they speak of throwing everyone else under the bus just because they dont understand their own fear, like cucks. The way i see it, these people are the only ones holding back any kind of healthy change, with or without realizing it, all while claiming the hard work and initiative of others. Once again, just because someone has this discontent and initiative does not mean they are stupid, careless or reckless in a situation where those people claim to be playing a waiting game. We seriously need to sort this problem out. It can be something as minor as this which holds back Trumps EOs in a time like this. These are the people calling themselves Civic Nationalists.

Feminism happened.

And because of him being an island nigger of course

>Being pro-Trump is divisive
>Not the side who's telling half the country to fight back against the law

looking forward to adding him on that giant picture, you know which one

The Rock being left isn't anything new. He's in that new Baywatch shit that's decisively anti-white.

this so much he's so based it's insane

[spoiler]You're Welcome[/spoiler]

stop denouncing our freedom of thought

Stone Cold Steve Austin >>>>>>> The Rock

Every single wrestler is a libertarian.

The Rock will call himself whatever if he thinks he has a shot at being president though.

>tfw your favorite diva acts like the gypsy she is and gets kicked out

that's what trump did

Came in here to post that. I could've sworn he was one of /ourguys/

>has been
Don't know about that user. That Moana check is pretty fresh.

well yeah but he is stupid then.

They made it clear they are talking about business. "Thier aspect of life".

> "I feel an obligation to stand with this diverse team, the American and global workers, who are the beating heart and soul of Under Armour and the reason I chose to partner with them," he wrote.
Is just wrestler tier virtue signalling.

He is like a shit Joe Rogan in that respect. Seems like a decent enough human though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_materialism

I know this wise shinobi and i am better than you for glancing his works.

>Gets BEANED
>Becomes a crackwhore

Makes you think

>since posting, under armour stocks have gone up 2.99%

Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society. You should be le triggered by faggotry.

Is UA /our brand/?

Yep, obviously. Clearly has some sort of equity stake to go along with his royalties for the branding on his UA gear trademarks, etc.

Baltimore represent, hon