Apologize NOW

apologize NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeys_and_apes_in_space
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_7KSifSZw
destructoid.com/blogs/CJ Andriessen/nintendo-in-hot-water-after-controversial-tweet-288050.phtml
kwch.com/content/news/National-Black-Lives-Matter-organization-says-it-does-not-support-First-Step-Barbecue-387989542.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im sorry rip in peace

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeys_and_apes_in_space

>we wudve wuz austronauts and sheit

a little presumptuous, i mean they only sent chimps into space one time

>graduated

>mfw NASA can't go to Mars because white people kill all their fucking future astronauts

kek and checked

>implying implications

Someone PLEASE modify that articles

for what? that was a bad person. negroes are cancer

On behalf of pol, we're sorry.

>mfw NASA can't go to Mars because future astronauts kill all the other fucking future astronauts

The Russians have already sent chimps to space.

This is George "Pulling The Trigger On Every Nigger" Zimmerman. He was found not guilty.

Think they got internship mixed up with internment or interment in that tweet.

>by now he would have graduated
>and received an internship

literally lolling right now

>wudve wuz
Thanks user, I needed the laugh. I know it's only been about a dozen posts, but this has already been criminally underrated.

I'm sorry he wasn't born to someone who could bring him up with the common decency to not intimidate strangers in a stand your ground state.

If I had gone to university straight after high school I could have been done by now. But I didn't.

I don't apologize to leaves. Eat shit.

I apologize.

>internship

and who the fuck is that?

In 2010 he took his first politics class. He would have graduated and been POTUS by now.

NASA doesn't allow felons in space

>graduated and an internship

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_7KSifSZw

>space camp
>working on small prop aircraft

Really gets the old turbine spooling. I thought space camp was kids screwing around and having a laugh.

forgot photo

so sad.. oh well

Sorry that Trayvon wasn't with some of his thug friends so Zimmerman could have racked up some more dead garbage!

S-sorry.

WE WOULDS BE ASTROLOGERS AN SHIT

> niggers are literally this entitled.

it's got to stop, Sup Forums. they've gotten so used to muh dick muh scoohlaship muh raparashuns that they literally beleive its space camp -> job at nasa for the little niglets

nigger purge when?

leaf

shit now i need to get an arizone and skittles
>already have the 9mm ammo

>would have graduated
>internship

I am LMAOing @ your death

WE WUDVE WUZ STARS N SHEIT

Why did laugh so much ato this? I don't know but fuck it's just funny to read it

I love Black History Month!

pls b real

They are literally right next door to each other.

lmao they think going to space camp gonna make you some Ivy League genius in the future?

Well memed, my friend

How is Zimmerman doing? Will Trump give him a Congressional Medal of Honor?

But he wuz a gd boi. He didn't dizerv dat!

WE WUZ INTERSTELLAR AND SHIIIEEET

this has to be fake

Good on the museum people for knowing their target audience
>be negress
>go visit your 3 baby daddies in jail
>afterwards take your 5 chilluns over to the museum
>teach them how we wuz kangz and shiet

Maybe the museum has some deal with the prison where the good boy prisoners can be their janitors for 10 cents an hour

it's real based nintendo didn't even delete it but im not going through 2 years of posts to find it

destructoid.com/blogs/CJ Andriessen/nintendo-in-hot-water-after-controversial-tweet-288050.phtml

I actually live here (Wichita) and during the local BLM protests, this was brought up multiple times. However, the AA Museum was there AFTER the county jail was put up. They had multiple options as to where they could open and chose that exact spot.

Nintendo confirmed for the most based gaming company. Time to pre-order a switch.

We've gone beyond 'WE WUZ' and are advancing to WE COULDA BEEN

WE WUZ INTERN N SHIET

BLM can get fucked, it is a perfect location. I'm sure rent is dirt cheap there.
>curator needs new museum about tribal warfare
>asks the prison guards if he can have all the shanks they confiscated this month

A Popeyes in DC is like that.

They say it's deleted, along with a bunch of other funny tweets, but I don't even know any more

>Time to pre-order a switch.
you're about a month late

Wait Wichita had BLM protests? When? I didn't hear jack shit about them in Topeka

Someone post the vocaroo

>zimmerman not made more white.

I'm honestly just waiting for a white version of it, since all my gaming consoles are white. This wait sucks.

WTF? I hate due process now!

You ready to laugh?
kwch.com/content/news/National-Black-Lives-Matter-organization-says-it-does-not-support-First-Step-Barbecue-387989542.html

>Be Wichita PD
>Decide to host a BBQ and listen to the black community about their concerns with the city.
>BBQ was a huge success and everyone felt things are going in the right direction
>National BLM basically says Wichita BLM are Uncle Toms for doing that

zimmerman is literally and figuratively a nigger

HE DUNDU NUFFIN HE WUZ HONOR STUDENT N' SHEIT

i'm sorry

please take my daughter

Hey, does anyone know about a recent police shooting in Baltimore (just happened today I think?) that had body cam footage released? Guy was 18, had already been arrested at least once?

I'm on my phone, and can't investigate properly.

In 10 years he would have made first contact with aliens after cosmic rays activated his melanin and fully opened his third eye.

Fucking apologize you white pig devil.

Totally false. They've been in space more than once.

I'm sorry NASA wasted as much time as they did on him.

Wow I laughed hard

>By now, he would have graduated
wasn't he suspended a few times for fighting, stealing, and smoking marijuana, and getting bad grades overall?

I, for one, support this 'shoot all blacks into space' initiative.

Let's get the ball rolling on this one!

fucking please, trayvon was going to play college ball

tfw I'm 3 days older than baby tray tray

feels weird man

If he wasn't dead he'd be in prison.

Zimmerman got away with murder that day, and Sup Forums still defends him. It's sickening.

He was minding his own business buying a snack and drink, when he was followed by a armed man for no other reason then him being black.

His fight or flight instincts kicked in, he chose to fight, got shot .

Very sad.

Being followed is not sufficient justification for attacking someone, idiot.

>a fucking crumpet

if you kick a bear in the ass expect to get mauled

And now my sides are also in orbit.

Praise Kek!

Salaam Alaikam, Muhammad

>a recent police shooting in Baltimore
So any typical day in Baltimore?

Well dey ain't selling Skittles in space bitch so it look like Huston had a problam.

TRAYVON DINDU NUFFINS, HE WUZ A GUD BOI AND WUZ GONNA GO TO SPACE AN SHEEIT!!!!

RIP in piss nigger.

I would attach the picture of Trayvon being a stereotypical goon, but I don't care about him enough to have saved it.

WE WUZ SCIENCE N SHIT

>Sam, a rhesus monkey, flew to an altitude of 88 km in 1959. (NASA)
>88

What did they mean by this?

So true, what with Africa's great space program and everything.
They are a fine example to us that we need more nigs in spacesuits.

>*smacks lips*

Rhesus monkeys are whiter than niggers.