Chinese Maternity Hotels in California: more than a million anchor children have born in the USA

What is Trump going to do about this?

google.com.mx/amp/jezebel.com/an-afternoon-visit-to-a-chinese-maternity-hotel-1700992686/amp?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

lamag.com/citythinkblog/home-birth-inside-a-chino-hills-maternity-hotel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no law against this as they have visas and are legally in this country. If you dont like this, then change the laws. This isn't like illegal Mexicans sneaking over the border in the US.

They don't break the current law. the only thing you can do with that is to change the law.

The real question, Taco Tim, is what are you going to do about this? California is practically a Mexican state now.

repeal the 14th

Citizenship should not be this easy to obtain. Fucking southerners and their stupid pet niggers.

Chinese cheating like they always do.

End birthright citizenship

some do come here specifically to give birth. I dont fault them for it. If I was a beaner I's want whats best for my child and we all know that nothing is good about living in Mexico.

We need to change the law to children of citizens are automatically citizens. Not the spawn of some wetback who crossed the border a week before going into labor.

trump has written in his book he wants to get rid of anchor babies. he's aware there's a business surrounding it. it would need to get changed by the supreme court though, since they're the ones who originally made the 14th into an anchor baby amendment

So you are ok with a Chinese whore going to your country to pop out a baby you will be taking care of for the next 80 years with your taxes?

Big cucks

This shit needs to stop. Just another game in china's plan to take over the world. Fucking gook babies need to be shot.

>anchor children

There's no such thing. The 14th amendment clearly states that those who are here illegally and have children, the children DO NOT become citizens.

In other words, THEY HAVE TO GO BACK AS WELL

Lol
Weeb shits are chill with this

Someone's mad.

>What is Trump going to do about this?
Repeal birthright citizenship.

there's an actual process to changing current laws. simply wanting something isn't enough in any 1st world country

Had one of these in my town, was a pretty big deal of the time

lamag.com/citythinkblog/home-birth-inside-a-chino-hills-maternity-hotel/
>Chino Hills
>Chinese baby farm on a hill

pottery

>What is Trump going to do about this?
Pay off America's debt by giving California to China.

It's something that really needs to end, you can't have millions of people just popping out a baby & then the American tax payer has to look after them for the next 80 years

Fucking dateline did a special on this years ago and Obongo did nothing.

They're American citizens and they're welcome here. Drumpf can't do shit about it lol

Tbh I'd rather have Mexicans than soulless Chinese

You mean that baby will be paying taxes taking care of lazy spics for several decades

Let me guess, the kids of those chinks are the ultimate pizzas of pizzas

There's supposed to be a 'Birth Hotel' for them in San Jose, all travel arrangements made etc. Read it in some paper, no cite too lazy sorry.

as simple as rectifying the 14th amendment

repeal birthright citizenship if none of the parents is a lawful american citizen. at least one parent must be a citizen.

easy.

>weeb shits are chill with this
Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³, no weeb is fine with this, we are autistic enough to only like Japanese women, and of the 2d variety

remove make your country better then it is you lazy fucks.

Those slopes haven't done good for nobody

Not so clear.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Text

I guess there's wiggle room for 'and subject to the jurisdiction thereof' - a little Chinese baby in China isn't subject to the US' jurisdiction.

My they are ugly...

This is a perfect example of how woman and emotions will be our undoing.

now with picture

So what I'm gathering from this thread is that Sup Forums is actually full of cucks who have no problem choking on Chang's 4 inch cock.

>Chinese whore
Everyone of those women are married, each to a rich Chinese guy.

you must be blind, or stupid

China is extremely unfriendly to out of wedlock births. Births actually require licenses. So they can get around the limit by going aboard, but there are still licences to register the kid in China and let the kid go to school, so those women would be married.

Listen, you stupid fucks. These Chinks crossing the pond to give birth in our hospitals increase demand of pregnancy centers at a given supply, thereby increasing OUR costs of pregnancy.

and republicans are one governorship away from uncontested constitutional amendments

DO NOT FALL FOR THE YELLOW JEW

DO NOT THE SAME MISTAKE WE DID

what are the chances Trump fixes this?

Honestly? Chinks don't tend to be criminals. Sure, they have organised crime, but they keep it within their own community and don't get bystanders caught in it.

end that stupid shit once and for all, I see fat ugly preggo spic women all the time and that's exactly why they are here. so their equally ugly worthless baby can give them muh safety

Clearly you have not been to Brooklyn then.

but what about the illegal mexicans who don't pay for any of their births? AYYYYY

what a fucked situation huh fellow mart sharter

That's how blacks and latinos are too retard. They mostly just kill people of the same race.

zero?
it's fixed
china repealed it's own one-child policy last year
(article is 2 years old)

black on white violence is 15 times more prevalent than white on black

What happens in Brooklyn?

okay but asians still vote democrat so even if they're not literal dindus they're contributing to the problem