Is a man limited by his name?

>George Lincoln Rockwell
>Andrew Jackson
>Teddy Roosevelt
>Julius Caesar

Great men, with great names. But can a man with the last name of Agee, Lamb, Gist, or any other rather lacking last name achieve greatness? Or can only men with good, strong last names become noteworthy?

bump

yup, that's why I'm thinking of saying fuck'n sorry dad I'm changing my name

but heritage, man. We could get ripped apart for denying OUR heritage while also preaching heritage.

I have a very common first name and a top 3 last name, it sucks

1. Smith
2. Johnson
3. Williams

top 3 last names in the state, what is wrong?

vladimir putin is a pretty awful name t b h

I think it's wrong because it is common, it just doesn't sing right and there are far too many of "me's" out there

Instead ponder if these names great because of the men behind them?

>tfw I met this one chick online
>right before we met up she told me her full name (and proved it with her ID) and I told her mine
>all she said was "that sounds cowboy as fuck"
What does that even mean?

It just has to sound strong. Who cares if it's popular

No, they're great because they have balls behind them

Is you name Chuck Norris or Jesse James?

>schicklgruber

George Lincoln Rockwell just sounds better than some shitty beta name like Eugene Lieberman.

They are only great names to you because they already did something.

Robert E. Lee and John Adams are pretty plain names.

No but it's close. Plus it's a bit unusual because by last name is hyphenated (thanks to my single mom who decided to give me her biological father AND her step-father's surnames for whatever reason)

Just give your name pussy we won't dox you

Heil Schicklgruber

Fuck that shit, no, fuck you. It's a mix of Irish and some made up hick names.

never trust a man with two first names

Son will be born in 4 months. My last name is 2 syllables and white-sounding. What should his 1st name be? Trips names the kid.

your mom was a fuck to you kek

Man you pick your name before you cone into the world so if you are a losser you born into a losser family with crappy name!

This

Adolf

This applies to sports too. All the greats have strong masculine names
>Tom Brady
So American
>Michael Jordan
Two first names!
>Tiger Woods
Tigers are awesome
>Larry Bird
Birds are awesome
>Brett Favre
Brett is the chaddest name beside Chad
>Cassius Clay
Rock solid
>George Herman Ruth
Sounds like a godfather for the mafia

The point is, a strong name makes a strong man

>317

Don't even get me started mang. I'm also a manlet because I grew up in a house with black mold plus all the medication she had me on for my "asthma" (a reaction to the mold) stunted my growth. I was supposed to turn out around 6'2" and I ended up somewhere between 5'4" and 5'10"

Fred Fuchs

You guys don't believe in numerology but names can have certain arcane aspects to them.

You can set your children up for failure by giving them a weak name.

Very good names are biblical/greek/roman names

>he's actually afraid of le 4chin army
I want electionfags to leave

>somewhere between 5'4" and 5'10"
fuck dude, that's a huge difference. Are you that paranoid about posting your height on pol?

I know the pain of being short, 5'4" here

My name is so unique there might be ten people, max, that have the same combination of shit in the entire English speaking world. It's retarded

This. Probably confirmation bias but every Evan I know is a fat fuck

I'm not 5'4". I'm just not a fan of posting a bunch of personal info at once in a single thread, especially with ID's

Tigers first name is Eldick

serious name suggestion now,

Jackson, after the most based pres the US has every had

Lol ok Faggot. I bet you think people are looking at you in public too

Is the man great because of his name, or is the name great because of the man?

Yes, i know a wrightstone, who became a great geologist. His college professor in geology 101 said "son with a name like that you will make a great geologist"

yes, we know that social progress happens on the scale of millenia, and that names dating to the beginning of english literacy are consistently #1 in the anglo-american achievement sphere

Wilhelm

Donald

Probably given that I look like a serial killer

Who /completely shit name/ here?

My first and last names are bad enough individually but said together it sounds so ugly. People literally cringe with obvious discomfort and disgust when they hear my full name..

Maybe kek will bless him with based Nigel?

>Fails to mention based Germanic names

I've had people tell me that I have a "powerful name" and that "your name sounds like someone that would have been important in history." Thanks, fate. Maybe there is something to this name meme.

Afraid, conceited, creepy.
Sup Forums in a nutshell.

There are certain personality traits people take on during early childhood development based on their name
Boys with girly names like Ashley are fine until 6th grade when they start to act out more or become irritated

A masculine strong name could possibly lead to a higher sense of belonging and self esteem and later achievement in life

I'm also never going to enter politics or anything public because I was so fucking autistic up to and through college that they could go back to anyone I went to school with and completely ruin me.

Is Baxter a patrician last name?

Use it to your advantage user.

What is it?

I share a name with someone who is famous that is frankly not someone you'd want to share a name with. They were famous when I was a kid, and I still get shit for it, which has probably among other factors made me the type of neurotic wreck that would browse Sup Forums.

Name isn't bad by itself at all, but I get shit to this day. If I ever move away I might change it. I feel like changing it now wouldn't do much.

latakianashrakashna primibantubuthururuthra?

You don't wait for the approval of the masses.
You make it a name.

Slave morality vs Master morality.

baxter is 100% church of england membership roster ca. 1760

ur good

mark? mark... corrigan?