HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

8 U.S.C. ยง 1182(f)
"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Landon v. Plasencia, 459 US 21 - Supreme Court 1982
"This Court has long held that an alien seeking initial admission to the United States requests a privilege and has no constitutional rights regarding his application, for the power to admit or exclude aliens is a sovereign prerogative."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5918376679014688763&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

United States ex rel. Knauff v. Shaughnessy, 338 US 537 - Supreme Court 1950
"At the outset we wish to point out that an alien who seeks admission to this country may not do so under any claim of right. Admission of aliens to the United States is a privilege granted by the sovereign United States Government." ... "Thus the decision to admit or to exclude an alien may be lawfully placed with the President, who may in turn delegate the carrying out of this function to a responsible executive officer of the sovereign, such as the Attorney General."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/interpol-hunts-two-israelis-for-kosovo-organ-trafficking-1.324383
youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
youtube.com/watch?v=SOs4WUr7sJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was a fat neckbeard but then I votes for Trump and now I look like this

Yeah, how'd that work out for ya?

>B-B-BUT THE UNIVERSITIES NEED MORE FOREIGN STUDENTS!!

t. 9th circus cucks

It has only just begun. Kek wills Trump will get his ban.

OHHH SHITTTT HERE COMES THE BOOM TURBOLIBS

doesn't matter, those laws where written by white people, and those where racist court cases

this is a Brave New World, Trump must be stoped

Its clear, the law allows the ban. EVERYONE knows it.

But these activist judges will keep challenging everything based on BS, then get overturned, but never be disciplined or replaced.

It will be obstruct/delay/delay/get_reversed, then repeat on the next Executive order.

Those two cases don't play on this issue, because they deals with individual determinations, not classes of people like the EO bans

I still think it's constitutional and will likely be upheld, but if you're a fellow lawfag I suggest you kill yourself

So how tbe hell are these bans being held up by courts?

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof
Case closed

holy shit you people are seriously this dumb? that statement has literally nothing to do with the EO but even still, banning threats from entering the country in no way prohibits the free exercise of religion

NYAHAHAHAHAHA

What part of No Constiutional Rights don't you understand? Scotus says immigrants seeking initial entry have N O Constitutional rights

The Ninth Circus is used to giving blatantly unconstitutional rulings they know will be overturned by the Supreme Court for the purpose of delaying Republicans. They and the Left don't give a shit what the law says, they only care about their desired outcome.

>trump bans travelers from countries of known terror issues who refuse to vet properly
>other muslim countries allowed in
>but drumpf can't ban US citizens from practicing religion!!
In another related statement:
>Congress shall make no laws regarding the number of people allowed to ride unicycles in a single room.
If that doesn't make trumpkins understand then i dunno what will

Leftists will send as many cases as they can in front of the Ninth Circus knowing the Supreme Court will overrule every absurd decision they hand down. It's a distract and delay tactic.

The judges are passing rules based on judaism and gay cuckoldry not whether the order was constitutional.

Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Jihad

But will the Supreme Court as it is today, follow those rulings? As I understand it there are 4 originalists and 4 who follow the "living constitution" meme right? Won't they just vote based on that and it'll be 4-4?

Confirmed.

Seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

2 originalists, 1 who tries to follow the letter of the law, one moderate who doesn't want to upset the New York Times, and 4 dedicated "living Constitution" Leftists. I'd guess even the dedicated Leftists would be hesitant to deny the executive this obviously Constitutional authority considering it has been used by Carter and Obama as well.

It would require putting States' rights above power explicitly delegated to Congress in Article 1 Section 8, which requires contradicting a slew of previous rulings.

can somebody explain this to me? It can't mean what I think it means.

Gay cuckoldry confirmed.

oy vey good goy. that complement costs you ten shekels. HAND IT OVER GOY

If this gets rescinded, I want Trumo to give the public the numbers of those judge so we can call them and personally ask them why they are putting the safety of non-Americans over their own citizens. I fucking hope he does because if this gets rescinded, I have fucking words to say.

It means the Ninth Circus represents about 20% of the US population due to changing demographics since it was created.

This is even a bigger Win Bros! Have faith in our Emperor !

You see we are establishing the legality with the SCOTUS. Easily done by Sessions. Sessions will request immediate SCOTUS action. By next week even the liberals will be forced to agree.

We can then Ban all of Islam and Mexicans. If the Cartel is not a Clear and Present danger what is. Fuck. Don't ask Comey. The circle jerk law applicator would take 20 years to decide, which we would use to our advantage.

Its over left. We reversed you social gobbledygook and took back the country for righteousness.

Jesus is Lord!

"Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the executive order, the government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all. We disagree, as explained above." - The panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals

lel

He had to make sure his first with the Supremes was a slam dunk win. Liberals are pretty fucking dumb

What the fuck? The court thinks the President needs to demonstrate need? How the fuck do they arrive at this shit? Their sole fucking function is to determine legality.

These courts are dens of treason.

Do you even read? It says "Preventing Muslim Immigration". He's on the record calling it a Muslim ban. That is called targeting a religion. Now try not to choke on your baby food Mongo.

The bill of rights doesn't grant any rights. It takes away rights from the government. One of those is making laws concerning religion. A ban on muslims is a law concerning a religion. Ban is unconstitutional. You following Goofus?

"of any aliens(people), or of any class of aliens(people)" No way you're a lawfag

>UHHHH ANY SORT OF IMMIGRATION CONTROL IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL HURRRRR

wtf i hate borders and laws and shit now!

#

>EVERYONE knows it

ah but if it were true. alas, the baby boomers and their demon spawn grandcuckolds, the millennials, are so beyond cucked and fully fucked by the uniform brainectomy of their respective cohort, not EVERYONE knows what is plainly read and understood.

but Gen High T Trump, Gen (se)X, Gen Z(yklon) and the remnant of the Greatest Generation got this locked down. We turn to HOLY FATHER, HOLY GHOST, and Jesus the Christ to set this straight.

>Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the executive order
The President doesn't have to justify an EO on inadmissible aliens. Nothing in the law compels it.

Moreover, federal courts have zero authority to review this particular EO beyond the questions 1. Is its legality provided for in existing statutes passed by Congress? and 2. Does it violate the Constitutional rights of a legal resident of the United States?

Pic related.

It's not over yet.

Screen cap this:

Trump is a zionist plant whose mission is to forment anti muslim hysteria to proportions so great that it creates the ripest conditions possible for the interests of Great Israel

>Those two cases don't play on this issue
>Those two cases on this issue
>Those two cases
>two cases
read you dumb piece of shit

Ahahahahahahaha

Note the countries in the way of Zionist ambitions.

Iraq: Already Fallen
Syria: In progress of falling

Screencap this, Trump will push the wars.

>Landon v. Plasencia, 459 US 21 - Supreme Court 1982
"This Court has long held that an alien seeking initial admission to the United States requests a privilege and has no constitutional rights regarding his application, for the power to admit or exclude aliens is a sovereign prerogative."

are you?

kill yourself tonibler mehmeti, your entire cult deserves to be eternally eradicated

>freedom of speech
>protecting incitements of violence
wew lad

t. Abdul the Kidney Merchant

>privilege, not a right
I hate that this doesn't go without saying.

Secondly that was from a statement in

DECEMBER 2015

Can you show me where in the EO the word MUSLIM is??

Faggot.

Jerusalem is and always has been, and always will be Israel's capital, even if the EU and America don't agree.

Amerifat the Zionist pet...

All i ask is that when the day comes when you are sent over there to spill your blood for some rabbi and his olive trees, take a shot of liqour for me.

if jews installed dictators in your country and financed sectarian terrorism and false flags all the time, many of your people would not "behave" in a traumatized situation like that.

That would be haram and reduce the quality of my organs though. Why would you want that?

someone is tweeting this to miller killer and friends right? Every news station should be talking about this

I love my country and refuse to see it fall to the Muslim hoardes.
WE WILL GET OUR BAN. IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT.

It's not haram for jews, so dont worry bout that!

>haaretz.com/israel-news/interpol-hunts-two-israelis-for-kosovo-organ-trafficking-1.324383

The court overruling him would/will actually help him.

Cover and protection from the "He's a dictator!" accusation

Plus the next time there's a terror attack he gets infinite love from normies. "I tried to help you. You know I did."

Either way he wins. Always.

>we dindu nuffin it's da joos that force us to commit the vast majority of global terrorist attacks, you fucking infidels!!!

>The guy who had to do the oral defense was informed 3 hours before he had to actually do it

this fucking administration man LEL

See:

Judicial purge when?

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

>People outside the US get US rights!!!!

God how dumb do you get. Fuck off.

Couldn't the NSA just hack these refugees accounts and prove they are terrorists?

Don't they have backdoors in everything?

did you think I would be defeated that easy?

Sessions is in sessions. The clock is ticking...

kek, why is Gerard Depardieu doing in that pic

That's what I look like after one week of Super Male.

I believe Breyer must concede that this is constitutional and well within the President's purview and authority.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on which takes priority, the three OP mentioned or the 1965 act saying you cannot discriminate based on origin?

Reminder that intent is accepted as evidence in a court of law.

Reminder that they used Trump's words and Rudy's words against them as evidence and it worked.

Case closed, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOs4WUr7sJg

I go here. Am male

Is nice

is this a cb thread?

can someone explain what this means?

is it basically illegal to prevent travel from any country now?

Trump should be a dick and order that all aliens must be personally approve by him

>9th circuit has the highest rate of overturned decisions in entire country
>kike activist 9th circuit judge tries to stop trump
>gets case taken all the way to SCOTUS with gorsuch about to get confirmed
>dems get BTFO'd permanently on immigration

We need to go full nuclear and get Cruz on the supreme court. The left would not know the meaning of pain until a Christian conservative gets in there, plus Ginskike is already one foot at the court and one foot on hell's doorstep.

It's time to go nuclear, boys, we need to patriotic Americans in there.

you turned black after voting for trump?

I just grew a 3rd penis. It's fucking huge though.

9th circuit is liberal.
>he institutes a small ban that only lasts 90 days
>libs flip their shit and make a court case of it
>it goes all the way to the supreme court
>Gorsuch gets placed in
>court decides in trumps favor saying he has absolute power and control over immigration
>he then goes on to make a full Muslim ban and any court that tries to stop him will be in contempt of the supreme court ruling
They really should have left it alone and let the 90 days pass.

This would be amazing and very realistic. Please make it so, Kek.

Travel bans are legal. This one isnt because you cannot say you will take in a immigrant/refugee then say "naww go back Mohammad" once you already setup with immigration. Thats entrapment, and possibly leaves the individual without a country.

I think this is a very important point that demands further attention.

I don't believe it for a second, but EVEN IF the liberals are right and Trump is a flailing incompetent, surely the conservative think tanks and establishment republicans have literally dozens of anti-immigration lawyers who know the arguments and statutes like the back of their hand and have been chomping at the bit to argue this exact case all through the last 8 (or 50) years?

So therefore why would the administration send in a clueless n00b? It's surely HARDER for them to find a clueless n00b in Washington than it is to find a grizzeled veteran.

This can therefore only be proceeding as he has forseen. Trump's handing the libs the rope to hang themselves with. He wants this ban to be blocked. Either he's just trying to expedite its arrival at the Supreme Court so he can actually bring his A-game there, OR he *wants* it to fail even in the Supreme Court so the next time there's a Happening he can turn the wrath of the masses on the liberal judiciary and bring in much harsher measures when they're cowed and shamed by events on the ground.

6 FUCKING DIMENSIONAL INTERPLANETARY MAHJONG

THIS.

Worst case he loses the supreme court but by that time he's instituted the changes the ban was about anyway.

Some people slip in during maybe, but probably with all this fuss they will be heavily vetted now.

Libs claim victory, Trump gets what he wants.

It is eeiry how everything they do to stop him end us helping him.

In other words these liberal judges are breaking the law.

>Thats entrapment, and possibly leaves the individual without a country.
And this would be relevant if entrapping or de-country-fying foreigners in a foreign country violated their Constitutional protections.
But they have no Constitutional protections, so, logically, this is a moot point.

>judges rule in direct opposition to existing US code

I thought a judge's job was to enforce the existing law code not to decide he doesn't like a certain part and try to unilaterally change it.

can someone explain to me 8 US Code 1182 (f). Because it just references aliens. But trumps ban also includes valid visa holders and people with green cards doesn't it? Are they still classified as aliens or do green card holders have a diff status?

He was testing the media and the dems. This ban is very similar to one Obama had in place. He now knows their reaction. The media and liberals will literally freak out no matter what he does so it doesn't matter how far he goes in his EO

yes we know, its cut and dry in law

how can we fix liberal activists who parade as so called 'judges'? how do we purge them from the system?

why do only conservatives in the judicial branch follow the law and take their duties seriously and impartially?

Do all your cheerleaders have flat chests?

Liberals live in a fantasy land and therefore believe real laws don't apply if they hurt someone's feelings

>islam is illegal

o dog

Its crazy that you even have to justify this
>"I have the RIGHT to crash on your couch! You can't throw me out of your own property!"

Except you cant make a person stateless.

I also believe there is a law on the book banning immigration from those who practice polygamy. It was intended for the Mormons however long ago but last time I checked it hasn't been repealed

Cheerleaders wear sports bras to keep their titties from flopping around while they perform.

Not bringing them here didn't make them stateless

>i didn't know that the quran said to kill all infidels and submit to a semi-theocratic feudal government i swear