Join us anons

youtube.com/user/MrMindRapeHD/live

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

nice

bumppp

We should really have waited to see what the show was actually about. I know dude tweeted that Fuck White People thing and it probably is about how evil whitey is, but if the show is actually okay, we fucked up.

obligatory bamp

rational behavior on Sup Forums? one of us needs to lurk moar, and it ain't this bundle o' twigs

>dislike stream
What is the fucking point

I've been here since 2009. Sorry for being objective

Go to the creators twitter. All he does is shit on Trump. That alone should want you to see him punished.

to discuss lord kek

I'm getting a lot of vibes from when feminists boycotted "The Red Pill". Who knows, Dear White People could, in fact, be incredibly enlightening.

It could also be a hilarious mess of """""logic""""" and race baiting, but we won't know until it comes out.

newfaggot nigger lover

>just let them promote open anti-white propaganda
>if it is not factually correct people will obviously not be influenced by it!

Female wage gap
Black on white crime
Global warming

Despite facts idiots will believe whatever is shown on the screen. If it was false they wouldn't show it, right?

>but if the show is actually okay, we fucked up.
>2017
>show is ok

Stop falling for the obvious traps, dipshits. We gotta keep our eyes on the prize!

Okay, I'm 99% sure it's about how bad white people are, but the 1% chance that it isn't could leave us looking like retards

People posting this link should be banned. OP is indirectly begging for donations.

Holy fuck you guys are hilarious! B-)

Nice

Ask anyone and we already are total retards though. What do we actually have to lose if we got it wrong? our precious status as a source of peer-reviewed, thoroughly vetted and 100% veritable information?

>2008
>here

NEWFAG detected. there was no Sup Forums in '08

go study the superiority of nubian queens and lurk a little more and you'll understand what we do here

>I am 99% sure this poisonous snake won't bite my infant
>but on the 1% chance it won't I would like like a stupid ignorant reptilephobe for not allowing it into her cradle

No one gives a shit if we are right or wrong. They mock us openly and hourly without any kind of respite. It is actual racism and I will not stand by and allow them to call the white race evil when every single comfort they enjoy this day is because of our forefather's efforts and determination.

> It is actual racism and I will not stand by and allow them to call the white race evil when every single comfort they enjoy this day is because of our forefather's efforts and determination.

>being this flustered

pathetic lol

>if you fight against us you are racist haha
Survive in a fire. Dying has a set point for the pain I hope you endure.

>I ever said that

what are you on? you inbred snow niggers are annoying. keep crying about how tough your life is cause of all the racism u receive I bet it's tough

Whiteys missed the boat on fixing that a couple decades ago imo. Someone somewhere conceded that white men had in fact dominated most of recorded history, and the black power movement jumped on it, already being fostered by general frustration with a system that many felt they were powerless to change beginning with Vietnam. It had a couple channels, black power, first wave feminism, and environmentalism to name a few. And look what two of the three of those have gifted us with today: third wave feminism and black lives matter. It all starts with feeling powerless, and then ends with the Mongols sacking Rome

You know what I meant, faggot.

not sure I do. too many newfags claim to have been on Sup Forums since years before it existed

>keep crying about how tough your life is cause of all the racism u receive
I don't because I don't think in terms of black or white until very recently since niggers and liberal communists insist on making it the focus point of every single possible event in history. The only people who cry about racism are vocal minorities and gibs me dat welfare leeches.

My life is made very much worse because of racism. Because of racism we have completely disregarded how dangerous minorities are in this country and how much they cost us economically and socially as a nation. Yet you don't see make blocking traffic or breaking windows or randomly beating people who hold different opinions then me.

I never wanted a race war but liberals are outright demanding it at this point. Shame they don't believe in gun ownership and have lost complete control of the Government and military/police forces.

I meant on Sup Forums as a whole since 09.

>The only people who cry about racism are vocal minorities and gibs me dat welfare leeches.

and you HAHAHAHA

Wait, okay, is something wrong with her hand? Why does it look like she has something coming out of her left hand?

he look more happy than most of us that are alone.

i d/c'd my netflix account over this shit..

It's based off of an awful race baiting movie senpai. There less hope of it being good that Star With being great again.

>they started melting because that wasn't malt liquor.

The mongols sacked Rome...
Was that before or after they beat Napoleon at Waterloo? ~

Now this is what i call a good livestream. Worth watching

Same pics all the time

Who could be behind this?

Good catch, Visigoths not Mongols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(410)

Whatever you say, shilly mcshillerson

never have I ever

>That being a shill
>I'll give you shill

GUYS YOU ARE ALL DUMB RACISTS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS SHOW IT'S ALL JUST SATIRE MAKE SURE TO WATCH IT I HEAR ITS GOOD

anything that dat soros jew touches becomes shit
only if they are calling our bluff to show how racist white people are

still dont care if whtie people are seen as racist

awwww triggered?

All of this bullshit from the jews. They are destroying the west. Kill everyone who is not Asian or White.

The show WASN'T okay. stop thinking it was.

We would've also accepted
>who are, the Celts
>who are, the Vandals

Did Soros really fund this?

I'll take
>Derail the thread
for 500 Alex

what the fuck is that idiotic bullshit. get the fuck off the internet you loser

agreed. and too many threads appeared all at the same time yesterday. that's usually an indicator of media matters activity.
we're being setup, i can feel it in my bones.

He just bought some Netflix. Doesn't mean much, Netflix is killing it in a whole lot of ways, and I doubt he bought anywhere near enough to have real influence.

who cares. what kind of autistic loser would have 0 friends and actually pay for netflix, let alone cancel their account over a show they don't even have to watch. these faggots need to wake up and pay attention to things that matter