Why do I get the feeling that feminism is much more prevalent in Japan than it is in the US?

Why do I get the feeling that feminism is much more prevalent in Japan than it is in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do i got a feeling you're overthinking shit and you should just get a fucking job and get married?

I would pick right!

I want a pretty girl to hug me.

Who wouldn't?

The next one you see ask for a hug!

That's kinda creepy my dude. She would most likely scream "rape" then off to prison I go.

Don't your female friends give you hugs?
Bitches love hugs.

fuck there's no escape

>female friends

Why the hell would you want those. Women are fucking annoying. Men ought to be friends with men, and women can be catty with other women.

t. Married for six years

My GF on the right. Except without the handmade apron. It's store bought.

I would pick both!

If youre not a creepy fat Basement dweller it should be alright. Just dont ask some uppity slut.
Its fucking surprising how far a little charm can bring you.

Also dont get weird. If you do I want pics of your prison cell and the guy who will rape your anus for the coming months.

I'm friends with men and women.
Just kinda happens.

abdul pls go

Why would you pick a ticket back to the Middle East?

right is nearly fucking perfect

Those girls are prefect for each other.

is this basically anime betty and veronica? everyone knows you marry betty.

[spoiler]and fuck cheryl[/spoiler]

I enjoy cooking, I'll take the hugs.

>20
>Still no gf that you'll wife and be the girl on the right
I have crippling depression.

hahahaha, 27 and in the same boat. Enjoy the next 7 years kid.

>20

that's nothing, get over yourself.

>cooked meal = a hug
My exgf used to demand sex after cooking dinner. Was she over charging? Was I being cheated???
>had to clean up the kitchen too . _.

>tfw I'm on the right but I'm a girl (male)

Please let me cook for you in exchange for a hug

If you choose the one on the right, then you would be behaving like the slut on the left.

As least you're a man, it's actually better for men to date below their age. You should also be able to carry some confidence into interactions with that age aspect. Just work on yourself, not on things that you think will make you more desirable but on things you want to be able to do to make yourself a real human bean

>20
Better find a hobby then.

It's not, it's really not.

Nip women are independent and strong, not whiny little bitches who complain about muh oppression. They're sort of like first wave feminists without calling themselves feminists. They work hard.

post butt

I wouldn't try that. If she decides for whatever reason she doesn't like me, my career could be gone.

left - average woman
right - robot gf

>but I'm a girl (male)
what did she (him) mean by this?

I don't know where this meme that women are good cooks came from, I have never met a woman who can cook her way out of a wet paper bag.

This was meant for those older, get your shit together now you're still young

That would be impure user, I'm saving my butt exclusively for my future love.

I'm a girl that was born biologically male.

Because you want to downplay your own problems to make them seem insignificant.

hmph

Any man who isnt capable of cooking is a retard who will likely be fat an idebt to whichever pizza conpany he keeps ordering from.

Cant live at home forever fatty, mom will die someday. Could be tomorrow or it could be tonight in her sleep if you dont reply to this post.

>I'm a girl that was born biologically male.
which is why you can actually cook, men strive for perfection, women strive for adequacy.

this leaf get it

and by that he means work on things that will make you more desirable. you're only 20 and can easily become husband material by 25, don't fuck it up kid.

This is probably true. If Japanese women were as great as the media portrays then why would the dudes over there be trying their hardest to replace their women with waifus and robots?

My ma, grandma and sister are great cooks

Have you tried not being surrounded by dykes

He isn't, we will just wait like 10 years.

>My ma, grandma and sister are great cooks
You have not tasted real food prepared by a master chef.

I asked a girl for a hug once, it was nice. Id ask another girl for one but that would feel like cheating

yo that image made game advocating lesbian bullshit.

Since if you think about it for a moment. Those 2 girls were made for each other.

>Still no gf that you'll wife and be the girl on the right
>I have crippling depression.

ah so you want a mom then.

>TFW my girlfriend literally made me dinner tonight while wearing her homemade apron.

I didn't get married until 26 and she wasn't even American, she was an international student.

Coming up on our 3 year anniversary soon, still going great.

>literally made me dinner
Did you taste good?

It isn't.

A living person, no matter how good, can never even approach the calculated perfection of waifus and robots. Even if it were possible it would still be improbable because normal distribution.

>tfw no gf to blow me while I'm cooking

It's not feminism, it's pragmatism.

The societies are heavily dominated by men. There is no bullshit affirmative action.

Women still focus on career.

If there isn't enough wealth, the family isn't formed.

And, since forming a family and raising kids properly is pretty expensive, many people just avoid it because they can't afford it.

Good job on having dignity femanon

Most people like you talk about how against lgbt and conservative they are and then make their clothes fly off for some fat sack of shit on a north korean hopscotch forum.

jeez, I'd give you hug without you cooking any shit like that.
>however, I might try and wear wool socks and a wool sweater, standing on carpet while giving you a hug just to see if Pence was correct.

You get it!

Gotta go with right, if Galko-chan taught me anything is that looks can be decieving

>more chapters will NEVER EVER be translated

>All these hopeless betas
Were fucked.

delete this plz

They really are.
If you choose left, you enable her slut behavior.

I want the girl on the left more, is that alright?

Choose your girl

I'm not into dudes

>I'll start my sentence like he did
>yeah! that'll show op
>that will make my sentence have meaning

can't wait for Malaysia to get nuked

There should never be male naked bits around the preparing of food, user.
>women cooking naked
"Oh shit, that's fucking sexy as hell
>men cooking naked
"Oh shit, I'm going to be picking hair outta that"

>what is shaving

Boys have a penis girls have a vagina.

>Anyone who isn't capable of cooking is a retard
Ftfy, it's a basic skill. Right simply prefers to be the one cooking. If that renders you useless and emasculated, you're just pathetic.
Of course, lazy girls can be cute. These are 2d girls, not histrionic 3d ones.

Women are expected to know how to be able to cook hence why i said men and any woman who cant cook deserves to die because it makes them bad mommy material

hmm the first one was easy but this one is kind of tough. I like both

>have anice friendly convo with left girl, maybe stand closer for moar warm
>give coat to left girl and freeze while she fails to chat you upcuz ur fuckin cold

level 23 virgin here
git gud because I am not going to carry you through this raid

Oh, I agree with you. Sad times we live in.

>20
hahahaha

get in line

Level 23 gay virgin here, if i pull over 300k dps will you go on a date with me?

I lived in Japan for 4 years. It's not. You are dead wrong. Stop having opinions on things you don't have any knowledge in.

It would be extremely painful.

Oh and Japanese feminism != western feminism.

There is feminism in Japan as well obviously. It's just a different type of feminism than the one found in the West. People wouldn't be abandoning 3DPD for 2D waifus if that wasn't the case: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Japan

See South Korea also, which was literally ruled by a feminist dictatorship before.

>I'm a girl that was born biologically born male

>tfw azn gf like the right one on the pic

in b4 350+

Good thread bois, good thread

I think Japan has more of a problem with their men being too pathetic than their women being too feminist.

Japanese women are taking in more western culture but have you seen asian tiger moms? You'd be pathetic.. Well more pathetic if you were being controlled so much.

A friend from elementary school had a white mom trying to do that shit and he broke and became a pedophile. Likely to make up for his ruined childhood, like michael jackson.

Be nice user

realtalk japs cant handle the cold

>on Sup Forums
>has friends
pick one

Dont come to canada then, you ever been fucked with an icicle?

Its a pretty chilling experience

Because female weebs are usually ardent feminists. Feminism isn't an issue in Japan.

im not a jap but yeah wisconsin is bad enough as it is, dont feel like dealing with canadian winters

>Not redpilling your friends
>Not desensitizing them to the jewish question and planting suspicion
>Not hanging out at least weekly with people
>Not having anyone to play d&d and other tabletop games with
c'mon user