Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUAFT_0vKII
youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hoped he's raped by refugees

Another win for him

bump

no he's a racist white supremacist

His father sold Canada's bank to jews. He is cut from the same cloth and should have been made to pay for those crimes.

you're not canadian though

I'm very politically left and I fucking hate Trudeau. He does not care about Canadians. He thinks we're all millionaires like him. All he wants to do is find new ways to tax us and spend our wealth raising Canada's international profile.

Also he's a corporate lapdog.

Seriously, he can get fucked. Fuck the Liberals. I hope Canadians wise up and realize the Liberals don't care about them and they get relegated to a third party once more.

Most Canadians arent Canadian.

I hope Trump makes him look like the complete fucking idiot he is on Monday. Shouldn't be hard for based Trump.

BUT MUH WEEEEDDDDD

You really think we're getting legal weed? We'll probably get a survey about it and then the Liberals will decide Canadians don't want it anymore.

Trudeau is an attention whore craving the spotlight. He doesn't care that much about the longer effects than he does about his image flaunting.

This is true, but it's also what got him elected. Lots of people on the left care about virtue signaling and Trudeau can virtue signal with the best of them. Lucky for him, Canadians don't pay attention to what he does in Parliament so he just has to high-five some fags at Pride and talk about how much of a feminist he is and people just assume he's on their side.

I mean really

idiot? thats a little strong. it hurts the pms feelings when you call him an idiot.

Why? If Trudeau shits the bed with Trump its us that gets fucked.

wait is this real

kill me please

Yeah but if we get fucked, we win.

Fake. Trudeau would never manspread like that. He's a dainty little princess.

Let us all celebrate canada
I love canada and I love immigrants, I love feminists and immigrants
I love women they are so brillant and honorable
I love this world and trudeau is a god to me but god doesnt exist and jewishes are the most beautiful, kind and merciful people on earth
I love canada and I think I am gay and proud and I am so happy that muslims are my ffriends!!!

Want to hate Trudeau even more? Watch him treat our beloved Nardwuar like something he scraped off his shoe.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUAFT_0vKII

my favorite selfie, vote me for PM if you agree

he is the canadiest, he is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw

read merciful as merchantful

>he thinks
good one

touché

Absolutely not. He's a limp-wristed cuck who got elected because he takes selfies and has cool hair.

Fortunately, it seems a lot of red pills are getting swallowed since he just abandoned election reform.

...and he wants to jack the retirement age, too.

Guy's a lying piece of shit.

Election reform pissed me off big time but the pipelines also lost him a lot of support among the people who voted for him.

What's really irritating is that he won a lot of "strategic votes" by promising election reform. NDP and Green voters switched their votes to him because they wanted their votes to count more in the future.

But, mmmnope, classic Liberal bullshit. A whole young generation of voters who don't remember the Paul Martin era or the sponsorship scandal or any of that bullshit.

Believe me I didn't vote for them and I never will.

when tredu comes into play. all your gold is immediatly sold. wow, shitty perk.

Yeah Trudeau is ok. But I don't like Muslims. I don't understand how Trudeau can let Muslims here. They kill gay people, kill non-believers, their women are slaves, I could go on and on. I don't get why Liberals are against the Muslim ban. Do they even understand what Sharia law is? Have they even seen any of the ISIS videos? Have they witnessed a public stoning? Do they understand that women are killed if they commit adultery? And if you are gay it is automatic execution?

No dude you don't get it. Religious tolerance and multiculturalism and stuff.

They treat them like recovering addicts or something of that nature. Joke's on them though, in the end most of the muslims have more sympathy towards their islam than the liberals.

He's cut from the same cloth as Wynne, who is currently about to absolutely ruin what's left of Ontario. I'm surprised there's any assets left for her to sell.

When will the left learn that identity politics don't work?

>When will the left learn that identity politics don't work?

When they stop winning elections, I guess. Ignatieff ran on issues, remember him? I don't blame you if you don't.

Screw him, he's too busy getting his picture taken to do any actual work

I want him to die more than I want any other person in the world to die. I know that hell mus be real because he is real.

fuck no, we are going back to conservatists next election no doubt about it. weed mans approval ratings are at their lowest ever I think.

This

This. Any Canadian family from a few generations knows that his father destroyed the country. Pierre started the downfall of Canada in extreme leftism. Prior to him Canada was the most conservative dominion in the empire. More conservative than South Africa,etc.

It's great seeing liberals freak out about the election form on facebook. I was pretty surprised at how aggressive they got over it.

>It's great seeing liberals freak out about the election form on facebook. I was pretty surprised at how aggressive they got over it.

It's reassuring. Trudeau thinks his supporters are retards. It will be nice to see them reject him in the near future.

This is why marvel is dying

Best part about that fight is he beat up some coked out native alcoholic with hard core personal issues who's life fell completely apart after that fight.

I live in Alaska and go to or cut through Canada quite a bit. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but when Harper was PM the exchange rate was almost 1 to 1. Now it's around .75 to 1.

We're coming for you leafs when we're done invading Iraq.