Interview

I'm making a speech about the history of Pepe. I want to interview the board that took back Pepe from the normies. Can you guys educate me?

i use him to promote warp drive research

fuck off buzzfeed/the shittier buzzfeed ripoff you work for (if it's even possible to be shittier than buzzfeed)

>Can you guys educate me?
Are you looking for a quick rundown?

pffft gotta dodge my attack if you want to learn

I just need it for a Public Speaking, not liberal media.

No one here likes you buzzfeed. Fuck off and die.

Yes, a quick rundown

Pepe is liquid, it takes the form of its container. Now fuck off Vice News.

>33
get THE FUCK OUT
>22
KEK IS PISSED FUCK OFF VICE FEED!!!!!

It's like a frog and stuff?

You probably know that Pepe was originally a character in Boys Club by Matt Furie. That comic was popular on Sup Forums and used to get posted a lot before someone took that one panel from the "feels good man" comic and made it into a stand-alone reaction image.

Eventually someone took Pepe and edited him so he was looking sad and his face used to get posted on a lot of "you will never" style pictures like pic related. This lasted a few years.

Then he turned to "smug pepe" and that kind of took off. If you want to go into the ways in which we tried to "reclaim" Pepe, the "poo poo pee pee" thing was a good example of that.

I'm aware of this, I want to know info about Pepe in the last year.

pepe is the ultimate jew

Pepe: the early years

That's well documented, you don't need to ask oldfags to weigh in on that. Just read some mainstream news articles.

Pepe is love. Pepe is life.

Chill Pepe

he is smugness taken form

get the fuck out

Indeed.

I thought they would be too biased. They say shit like you guys posted it to push a Nazi agenda

you seriously need to fucking leave

Pepe's mainstream now. Sup Forums doesn't contain him anymore.

If you become a Nazi because of a cartoon frog, then you're an idiot.

Im aware, but that is what these articles are saying

>"feels good man" became a meme
>shopped into "feels bad man" with mouth turned upside down
>further photoshopped to make him look sad, typically accompanied with "you will never ____"
>became known mostly as sadfrog at this point
>many variants of this for a while
>suddenly, someone makes him smug
>starts being called Pepe again
>is now what we know him as today

Gaze into Pepe.

Pepe is love.

you faggots make such absolute shit.... you need to be relieved of your duties. You are only hurting your cause. You stand out like your head is on fire. FAIL