Yank & Crumpet relations

>tfw go to Walmart and buy 250 rounds of 9mm for $56.and change(not even bulk discount 0.23ish per round)
>tfw drive home with a gun legally concealed in my car and on my person
>tfw when fill up at gas station for pennies compared to eurocucks
>tfw when go home to shit post an not worry about a thing as a republican government gains power structure and conservatism gains traction as actually being counter culture and against the status quo increasing the average Americans interest in the beleifs
>tfw wish my eurocuck brothers could embrace the high energy good feels life style :(

Alright (((pol))), how do we save our brothers in Britain from self destructive liberalism and strengthen our cultural,economic, and military relations in order to form a more perfect union?

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoseek.com/ammo/12-gauge
youtube.com/watch?v=uGgK_SjtzgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shoot them

EVIL SAPANESE

allied powers invite only party.

That ammo better be for shooting paper, because it's complete dogshit otherwise.

They're already commiting ethnic Sudoku.

/k/ related but what do you get shotgun shells for in the USA (Mind you , add 30% because monopoly maple bucks)

12G - ~90Cents/shell
10G - ~1.75/shell

federal hollow point for life and liberty. going to the Ranger tomorrow
don't own a shot gun so not sure

Good post OP. I think they are looking to us as an example. that's good enough.

those prices are 200% turbojew
ammoseek.com/ammo/12-gauge

.22 cents a round for target loads.

Op Thank you so much for existing. I am not a gun owner, and many of my beliefs are liberal (abortion is the way to go, fuck religion, smoke weed everyday, etc..), but god damn do I support you, Trump and anyone who opposes what has happened recently.

I am sick of paying for peoples poor health choices, for welfare moms, for those that don't fucking contribute.

Trump 2020
Let the good times roll.

Really sad to hear about the travel ban being fucked over today. We gotta fight back against the fucking dems harder somehow.

if you help oust the Castro cuckold we could maybe invite you into the glorious allegiance leaf man.
Maybe we could put 2 flags on that rock.

You don't. They haven't been able to carry a gun for like 100 years.

Many brits say that even lightening handgun laws would be political suicide.
Sad!

Buckshot is about that price in the US.

God damn is my dick gonna grow when we put the Stars and Stripes on Mars. Even if the person to plant it will be a black/trans/wheelchair bound/Catholic I will be so proud.

USA baby. Join us world. Tell your leaders to say fuck refugees. Each person should fight for their own damn country. US is closed for any new welfare recipients we got plenty we are about to eradicate.

I can assure you the average white (((British))) male is very much sick of Muzzers, Niggers and Indians. Luckily we don't get many spics, they're afraid of us thanks to The Falklands and us pissing literally and figuratively all over Benidorm and Gibraltar. The Chinese can stay though. I like Sui Mai.

imagine we go full bromancestors in the next few years to strengthen against the EU+degenerate lifestyles and honestly form a pseudo union/colony and we require a 2nd amendment right to be solidified?

Federal HST is God tier you Philistine.

Well leaving the EU can only help Brit gun laws, but it's all a matter of culture and I don't see Brit gun culture changing imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGgK_SjtzgE

I don't see why America couldn't export our 2nd Amendment culture around the world. We are able to export the LGBT religion to remote African villages, our negro hip hop music, and our Hollywood films, but never have we exported our love of firearms.
And if we were able to increase gun rights around the world that would secure the 2nd amendment in America, so Bolsheviks could stop saying "oh so many shootings, how uncivilized of you goy, you should be more like Australia and Scandinavia, guns have no place in a civilized country filthy goy dog."

It really is a great feeling. It's like waking up from a nightmare full of trannies and chimp riots. If the opposite of this is what the liberals feel now, I totally understand the whining (although it's still hilarious). Clinton would have destroyed the country.

yes but how do we get the average British man to embrace the gloriousness of trump politics and fully stomp out the EU medeling? we know they hate what's happening but how do we accelerate the change in the right direction?

>pic related civil war veterans telling children war stories

>The torii is still standing
I know it's predominantly a Shinto religious symbol (I think), but holy shit does that give me a feel.

It could work in Eastern Europe like in Slovenia and Czech Republic which are both pretty similar to us on gun rights.

Western Europe is too cucked and the men too soft though.

lol only 9mm?

That's not HST

is western Europe worth bringing in to an american/Anglo-Saxon super power though?
plebiscite tier military and geographical location other than to establish a base, plebiscite tier wealth, attractive women though. would take about 1.5 generations to full bleach them.

a true victory is finalized when the local women chose you over them
>japan.

Can almost guarantee there'll be a change when the muzzers attack the palace. Even the left will go apeshit.

>But the left hate the monarchy

They do, but its more complex than that. In much the same way that siblings can piss eachother off, no one is allowed to smacktalk the monarchy if they're not British. Bomb Buckingham palace and you'll get British Empire 2: Genocide Boogaloo

>but never have we exported our love of firearms.
The commies and the chinks beat you to it. Who needs guns when you can get nice cheap machetes from China and genocide a bunch of people while the UN looks on?

Intervention = "Evil world police!"
No intervention = "why are we so poor and dead white man?"

>9mm
>castanza.jpg

>THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

do brit MSM respond the same way?
what about the marches shouting Islam will conquer the west? are they actually common or was that just a one off video I saw.

that's the kinda of advertising we need.

enjoy finding ammo during the end of the world while using a firearm you're familiar with

BBC will report

>Muh islam, Muh diversity

We all know it's a load of Bollocks perpetuated by (((them)) who happen to run the show. We're content with them having Birmingham for now; too busy focusing on Brexit and the Scottish being awkward fuckers and not making their minds up.

>that image
>Octopussy

Never even heard of it before, but it's hilarious that that is the name of a James Bond movie, and that no one ever talks about it. Kek.

Britain? Can you save us up here first?

tula ammo is crap

This

"diversity is a Canadian value"
if someone is dumb enough to drink acid the gene pool is better off without them

it would be great to include Canada but unfortunately you guys are more cucked than germans/swedes as of now. your PM NEEDS to go
or not, maybe his fuck up will show Canada liberalism and cuckoldY personified carries no value for future survival

That's the Federal aluminium cased which is only acceptable for the range. It has a higher rate of feed problems and is much dirtier than brass cased ammo.

Some people actually own more than one firearm.

FMJ is dogshit for self defense. You're a terrible gun owner.

What state

Monday night burgers, you may be fooled that Spring has come, but Autumn is forever.

That fucking ammo

>steel case ammunition
>shit tier pistol

bet you're not even white

00 buck is 12dollars...for five rounds.

>no one ITT reloads
>just posts pictures of their 200 round "stockpile"

I go through that much in the first 20 minutes at the range. I bet you faggots don't even shoot your guns more than twice a year.

virginia
implying a non white could live this good
implying range ammo should be made of precious metals

try again hombres

th only shotgun ammo I know is a saw a 50box of buckshot 5 shot for like $5.60ish when I was there.
they had a 12ga single barrel shotgun for 97bucks and had some repeater rifle for 120 but didn't get the caliber.

>pic related, other things that make non Americans peanut butter and jelly

What's wrong with 9mm?

>we

>not buying your plinking rounds by the case online instead

Come on fampai.

12 gauge target loads can be had for about $25/100shells
Buckshot generally goes for a 1 dollar a round.

kicking the Jews out would be a good start.

>tulammo

HST is one of the best jhp on the market right now you plebian

I would suggest stop being such a cocky fuckhead has this year taught you nothing about being overconfident and thinking you won
>Cleveland Indians
>GSW
>ATL Falcons
>LIBERALS

Alright. I actually like Yanks.
This myth of us not owning guns is bollocks. I own three shotguns. There's a gun shop in my town. So stop it with this gun meme. We just have tighter restrictions. Police background checks, licenses.
>form a more perfect union?
Accept Her Majesty as ruler.
>eurocuck
We voted to leave the EU.
Stop drinking coffee and start dinking tea. Coffee is for the French and Italians. And queers. Tea is a patriotic drink. It increases virilty and manliness. I wrestle poisonous snakes after my morning brew.
Spell the word 'colour' correctly and drive on the proper (left) side of the road.
And learn to banter.

Then we can come to some sort of arrangement.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN