TRUMP LOSES APPEAL

Exactly how many times is King Cheeto going to get BTFO on this issue before he backs down?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5918376679014688763&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well it's clear he's going to win even if it has to go to the Supreme Court. Then I think as punishment instead of just a 90 day ban it should be permanent.

Never backing down is what I love about the guy. Hope he keeps hitting them until he wins in the Supreme Court.

it's not him that's getting BTFO, it's america.
hopefully the scotus isn't stacked with retards

Trump never had any appeal to begin with.

He is #NotMyPresident.

pls CREW go away.

>Trump is trying to protect America

Okay. Then why isn't Saudi Arabia (the chief financier of islamic terrorism) not getting a ban?

if we don't take the bait they won't have jobs
plz help (((CREW))), they need to eat

>the chief financier of islamic terrorism
I thought that was Obama.

>someone disagrees with Trump's executive
>BETTER CALL EM CTR OR CREW

because it wasn't on the list
trump wanted to use something that was already in place, used, and not overturned by courts. obama used it and it didn't get overturned.
i agree that saudis should be banned as well. i hope that happens to.

i'm glad you're arguing that there aren't enough countries where travel to US is being banned

>hen I think as punishment instead of just a 90 day ban it should be permanent.

I'd prefer they just ban all Muslims outright.

I'm arguing that it's hypocritical. If you're going to take a sledgehammer approach to national security then do it and don't be a duplicitous piece of shit.

this is a matter of courts being retarded. every president has the right to control the borders in that they can refuse entry of any non-citizen especially for security reasons. Obama had the right to do this and so does Trump.

8 U.S.C. ยง 1182(f)
"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Landon v. Plasencia, 459 US 21 - Supreme Court 1982
"This Court has long held that an alien seeking initial admission to the United States requests a privilege and has no constitutional rights regarding his application, for the power to admit or exclude aliens is a sovereign prerogative."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5918376679014688763&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

United States ex rel. Knauff v. Shaughnessy, 338 US 537 - Supreme Court 1950
"At the outset we wish to point out that an alien who seeks admission to this country may not do so under any claim of right. Admission of aliens to the United States is a privilege granted by the sovereign United States Government." ... "Thus the decision to admit or to exclude an alien may be lawfully placed with the President, who may in turn delegate the carrying out of this function to a responsible executive officer of the sovereign, such as the Attorney General."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

Who cares about the constitution or law?

it's not a sledgehammer approach but a very careful approach. there was something in place to quickly enact a travel ban on some countries and he used it. that's not hypocritical.
what would be hypocritical is saying that there needs to be more control/cutting down of immigration from countries with terrorism issues and then not using tools that are readily available to enact this
i don't like that SA wasn't on the list, but it wasn't.

RURAL
AND
SUBURBAN
>RETARDS

So essentially Trump just made it possible to lifetime ban immigration from shitty countries
4d chess -- watch them not only create a big honeypot to find terrorists as they will track every person who enters from here on out -- and they postpone the court case until Gorsuch is on the bench and solidifies a working ban that can have countries added at any time.

he's saying that freedom of speech doesn't guarantee free flow of information into or out of the united states, and he's correct.

i see this play unfolding
what liberal judges are arguing is that the constitution applies to all people around the world
they're about to get their shit shaken

>TRUMP LOSES APPEAL

Not from where I'm standing.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little DRUMPF BTFO thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting shill that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Crying Pepe with Trump Hat, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting fucking bait. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic CTR SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
Forever...

>50 DRUMPF BTFO threads an hour
>Yeah Im sure most of em arent shills
Havent been here long have you?

Of course he isn't. You're still under a monarchy.

feefees and moral grandstanding are more important :^) aren't they friend!

It will go to SCOTUS and be tossed out like all of the 9nth's garbage decisions

He can't back down on anything even if he knows he won't win, he's already looking at 2020 son

Never been a better time to be a Hilldawg

Trump supporters exposed for the idiots that they are. Maybe you can learn to vote for a qualified candidate next time.

forget 2012, it's 78% on average

EDUCATED WHITE VOTE
WHITE VOTE
50K AND ABOVE INCOME BRACKET

He can't back down
The law clearly states the President can bar any immigrant or CLASS of immigrants.

BLUMDPF BTFO
BLUMDPFTARDS BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

hehhehhehhehheh

>50 TRUMP GENERAL threads an hour
>Yeah Im sure most of em arent shills
Haven't been here long have you?

Yeah those pro-life christcucks need to knock off their moralfaggotry ;^)

>Nuclear codes

He wants to launch a militarily campaign to exterminate ISIS and they won't let him close the door to prevent them from directly migrating to our soil. Fucking sickening