18-year-old is shot dead a fraction of a second after pointing gun at cop

>Curtis Deal was being chased by Det. David Kincaid Jr in West Baltimore Tuesday

>Deal turned his gun on Kincaid as the cop raised his own firearm, and was shot

>The shooting was ruled justified. Deal was hit four times, and did not fire his gun

>Teen had been arrested three times for guns and drugs in the previous month

>He'd been let out on $250,000 unsecured bond the day before his death

youtube.com/watch?v=tUQlCVXth7I

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4208568/Police-release-man-fatally-shot-Baltimore-officer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tribunist.com/guns/cop-disarms-suspect-by-shooting-bullet-down-bad-guys-guns-barrel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, nice reaction shot.

>be out on bail
>start flailing a gun around in public

just how dumb was this nigger

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI

The cop did a good job

kek'd at that image

dindu NUFFIN

>fraction of a second after

should have found a server with a better ping

Quality oh shit face

above average for niggers

a done DEAL

Cue BLM and Dindu enablers on stand by to chimp out

nice

this'd be a nice music video

>sheeeeeeiiiiiiiitttttt

actually kind of looks like the Happy Negro face

wow.

great speed, reaction time and accuracy.

dude must be an unreal athlete

If your so STUPID as to point a weapon at a cop, you deserve what you get.

One less asshole on the planet. Good Job.

why the fuck was a nigger as dangerous as this let out on 'unsecured bond'? like he could ever afford a quarter million dollars to pay back to the bondsman?

Good job one less problem

THE ETERNAL NIP STRIKES AGAIN

jews

WHAT A SHOT!!

How hard of a concept is it to just not fuck around with cops?

You know what? America is fucked.

Rather than see a cop react quickly in a fucked up situation and save his own life, most folks I know likely see "puh-leese brootallity" and a "troubled youth" gunned down.

That cop is a badass.

I thought they were taught to aim at legs or arms to disable someone instead of to kill.

Valedictorian

kek

I'm extremely critical of police shootings , but this is 100% justified for many reasons. Known record, actually had a gun.

If I could, I would rocket jump of happiness

Dindu had it coming.

The officer should have been absolutely sure that the gun was loaded and not a toy before shooting this man.

>$250,000 unsecured bond
What the fuck does this mean again? Someone payed that much to get him out til he went back in again?

Impending chimpout?

Why didn't he just shoot him in the leg?

lmao fucking cities man.

i dont think he noticed the cop after he came out of the alley

In the vid, looks like the dindu pulled his gun first.

>poiting a gun an officer

Hmmm i wonder what will happen

>When u nut an she still suckin

good riddance

you point a weapon in a cop's direction, they will put your ass down.

HE WUZ ON HIS WAY TO DELIVER BIBLES TO HOMELESS WHITE PEOPLE WHEN I GUN DROPPED INTO HIS HAND WHITE DAT RAYCISS WHITE PIG WUZ RACIALLY PROFILING HIM

Body is an easier target. Sometimes you don't have the luxury of non-lethal shots.

and why are we not allowed to carry pistols to defend ourselves against nigger scum the jews let out of jail? while they are allowed by design to roam around society armed at all times because they dont give a shit about going to jail?

no mate, if a cop is pulling his gun with the intention to shoot somebody he's pulling it to stop them from being a threat. that entails center mass shots until the person stops moving

Or shoot the gun out of his hand! TF?

this is why you are the best ally

no
that's not how gunfights work, user

Holy shit, can we just scoop the entirety of Maryland off into space?

>yo MANG I got uhmmm... sum monies n'sheeeeit out at my meth la- I mean my grandma's house... u let me go get it k bruh? Unless you racist??

He should have used a taser, this is why cops need more training.

Think about that statement, just think about it for a couple of minutes.

Get the water nigga adhgjgjg bootleg fireworks

Because the nigger had a gun and was pointing it at the officer.

HWNDU

In what order should these be exterminated?
Jews, niggers, muslims

>AYOOO HOL UP

No one asked leaf

>>Teen had been arrested three times for guns and drugs in the previous month
>>He'd been let out on $250,000 unsecured bond the day before his death

Why was this even allowed to happen?

Because real life isn't a Hollywood movie.

>and why are we not allowed to carry pistols to defend ourselves against nigger scum the jews let out of jail?
You have the second amendment, don't you?

I can carry a pistol in my country as well, provided I pass the required test that proves I can safely handle a gun and provide first aid if necessary.

This

>>He'd been let out on $250,000 unsecured bond the day before his death
Unless he's some trust fund kiddie (which I highly doubt) he probably was a gang member who they thought was important enough to bail out.
Good riddance, shouldve known better.

wow thanks for letting us know that a shooting with the perp on camera literally pointing a gun at the cop was justified.

Any other obvious shit you want to talk about?

jesus christ japan these bantz fuuuuuuuck

>another dead nigger
UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

DINDU NUFFIN
BAKA so many white supremacist cops killing young black men who are just trying to get their lives back on track.

(((riots))) when?

Too cold unfortunately.

Can someone explain the video to me. Was the 2nd guy following him or was he meeting him? Who was he chasing, why? Did the black guy come out of the alley? Is he seen earlier in the video?

You dont go to a gunfight with a taser.

FPBP.

Kek

All at the same time.

Why didn't he just shoot him in the leg?

Bootlickers will defend this.

(kek : ))

he dindu nuffin

why didnt the cop shoot a bullet down the barrel of the dindus gun to plug it up and jam it?

tribunist.com/guns/cop-disarms-suspect-by-shooting-bullet-down-bad-guys-guns-barrel/

rake rake rake rake

(you)

And nothing of value was lost, aside from four perfectly working bullets.

Aiming at the legs is a sure fire way of nicking someone femoral artery and killing them almost instantly. Torso shots have a relatively small chance of killing compared to leg shots

mitsubishi drives have limited I/O

You should run down and apply with the police. An hero like you is needed. Taz away

maybe in kiwi land, but in burgertopia cops are trained to shoot to kill.
if you look like you are going to use deadly force against a cop you will be shot
(example being pointing a gun at a cop)

>run after suspect that has a drawn gun in hand
>suspect suddenly stops to shoot at you

"Kind sir please hold your cultural traits back and think about not killing me while I take a few seconds to aim for your hand specifically"

Because an injured nigger with a gun is still a nigger with a gun.

bond means he got it from a bail bondsman. The state gives them the 250,000 back.

Name a single country that has better police than the US.

I'll wait.

I wanna see Jews and Muslims duel to the death preferably in Israel

someone I know is on medical leave right now because a drunk perp was fighting with him
so he swept the guys leg out and as the guy was falling he got a grip on his clothes and pulled him down too, and they took a tumble down some stairs

You're absolutely wrong aiming for shots like that is suicide. You're trying to shoot a small fast moving body part and your enemy is going to try and shoot you in the torso the most stationary and easy to hit target on your body.

t. nogunz

is this interpretive dance?

>"Why didn't he offer to suck his dick instead of killing him?"

Some of you are being sarcastic, surely. But some of you are fucking retarded.

I think his gn jammed here. he hides in the alley, pistol already out, pts it at the cop looks like he tries o fire