Is she coming back?

HILLARY 2020

I'd love to see them try

If Hillary runs again in 2020 then it'll be 0-3.

I don't think anyone in history has run twice and win the third time. Ignoring age. Ignoring the fact that people got tired of her. Ignoring the fact that she'll get imprisoned. Ignoring the fact she's more exposed as a liar than ever. Ignoring the possibility that Trump's presidency will be great.

She's probably hoping to somehow get in if Trump is impeached or there's a coup

YES please give Trump 4 more years on a gold platter thank you.

Is this thread implying Sessions is just going to let her get away with all she's done?

She still needs to keel over and die at the campaign podium the night before election day as predicted and confirmed with digits.

is she fuck coming back faggot, straight to guantanamo detention camp

Lol. This dumb cunt just can't help herself.

GUYS WE HAVE TO FORCE THIS!!!

She is by far the weakest candidate and watching her lose again to Trump is the only event that could possibly eclipse 2016.

I will laugh my ass off. Is there any Democrat that would even has a better chance though? Booker is the only one I can think of.

We have to meme the Clinton/Warren 2020.

Having her lose two times in a row would be awesome.

Ok fine, I will admit that Secretary Clinton can seem a bit shady at first if you are uninformed (much like George Soros I might add). However, after investigating further into this great woman's efforts, I have come to the conclusion that Mrs. Clinton is a true patriot that has the vested interests of all us true progressives at heart.

That bitch is walking on thin ice

shillary is kill

check'd and kek'd

#imwithher2020

PLEASE RUN AGAIN IN 2020

YES

> check'd

He didn't get digits, idiot.

who hired you to post here

>Is she coming back

One can only hope.

Her ideas weren't all that bad desu. I can actually see her pulling off a 2020 victory.

>wanting someone who already lost miserably to run again, this time on life support

sadly they're dumb enough to do it

Warren/clinton

Its much much more devious

I hope so, then she'll be 0-3!

I can hear the chant now: Hill-a-ree! Oh and three!

Someone should reply "306-232"

>Hilldawg announces 2020 run
>Sessions pursues action against the pizza folk
>it's real
>holyshitsheactuallygoingtojail.dmg
>Grumpf fascist confirmed
>Chimp out level 6

Who would've thought Hillary could play 5D chess.

Suburban and rural retards never learn their lesson.

Vote for the qualified candidate this time.

3-0?

Why does twitter love neoliberalism and neoconservatism so much? I saw even fucking billy crystol is getting a lot of love on there even though he's a bushite warhawk, but he shit talks Trump so now twitter loves him. Very bizarre stuff.

Wow, racist and sexist much? We need an Asian for president. They are so oppressed on this front because nobody even thinks about it. You see black presidents on TV all the time but there has literally never been a fictional Asian president.

Yee 2020. Hopefully no embarrassing emails come out.

John Adams did that, didn't he?

Rotten stuff typically becomes less appealing the longer it continues to rot.

#2020Vision
#ImWithHer
#ThisTimeForReal

what do you do for a living? i'll quit my job and work for you.

fuckin' check'd, kek'd and wrecked.

0-3

pls no, I don't want 4 more years of Trump...

Only Leaf's can make this post.

What exactly is this cryptic tweet supposed to mean again?

Even though she would beat Trump in 2020, hopefully both the Dems and Repubs will come up with better candidates.

We need to take down the shills together, my true American friend