What is with the large rise of Anti-White propaganda and how can we destroy it?

What is with the large rise of Anti-White propaganda and how can we destroy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtgnQ3XXkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's called college - don't go, or choose wisely

>White people stay colonizing

What does that mean?

Remember liberals are only focused on getting even with whites. They are more focused on putting the blame on whites so they are not focusing on the whole story. Liberals preach nuance so this is what you will use. For example;

When a BLACK (or liberal) says that whites enslaved their race, YOU counter with the fact whites freed them.

Does this help?

>inna college
>no professors preach any liberal ideas
Pennsylvania is great.

I'm guessing she's probably talking about white people constantly using black slang and things like that.

Literally gas the Jews.

It'll destroy itself. They used to be able to get away with this shit with no criticism, not anymore. Even normies are getting fed up. Check out the likes to dislikes ratio on Dear White People. That's not just Sup Forums.

ignore it.

Without us Colonizing, she and her race of shitskins will be starving in Africa.

>What does that mean?

We wuz kangs. Fuck whitey bix nood.

Does she know it's 90% making fun of them?

Looks like one of those bullshit "Gen Ed" elective courses liberal arts colleges force you to take. I guarantee most of the class is browsing facebook during lectures.

Siding with liberals for the wrong reasons.
I totally agree with her. White people should stop acting like niggers and should shun bigger culture.

>how can we destroy it
Racism
Stop pretending other ethnicities don't favor their own ethnic group
If it ain't white it ain't right

>Again

You'll become a colonizer if you try to understand it.

get rid of "whiteness" which isn't even real

european groups are quite different from each other

russians and englishmen don't see themselves as "white" brothers, but rather as two distinct groups

>nonsensical title
>emojis

dropped

Really glad I haven't had to sit through one of these. I think I'd end up walking out.

If they hate British/French/Dutch/German colonialism so much why don't they just go back to Africa?

Why do you want to destroy it? I'd rather it just let it further divide us?

This happened at Eastern Michigan. A friend of mine was actually in the class. Here's the text he sent me the day it happened.

Just thought I'd share

I'd end up expelled and probably under arrest.

Let them ramp it up, makes more white women go right.

do you get it now?

It's not about you, but rather it's about your attitude towards others. No one whats to destroy you..well except maybe for (((them))). Don't make it about yourself and your existence. That's the wrong way of looking at it. Why in the world would others want your demise? It makes absolutely no fucking sense. The others just want to be treated differently. Don't (((fight))) it. Embrace and learn from it. (((Fighting))) it has been tried for thousands of years, and look at where we are...

This 1000X

I am brown and a conservative. Shits the lels.

>Tfw Massachusetts
>Feminist and nu-male population have been on the rise for the past years
>It's mostly likely because of all the colleges

It's going to destroy itself.
>libtards think they can get away with brainwashing white people into hating themselves
Only low self-esteem cucks will falll for this, so nothing of value will be lost. And we also have YouTubers redpilling Gen Z about anti-white propaganda (iDubbz, h3h3, JonTron, PewDiePie)
We will win Sup Forums

>how can we destroy it?
introduce them to east and northern europe
they keep generalizing
as if all whites are the same and equally responsible for their imagined hardships that they face today
sven and slava is more enlightenment than they will ever be able to handle
after all, the amount of in fighting, seclusion, hockey, paganism, liquor, and pickled fish is more than enough for western whites to stomach in the first place

I can smell her through the screen, that distinct black body odor, but stronger.

>going to college in numale england

Let the liberals drive themselves farther left and become irrelevant as the left leaning whites increasingly become disenchanted with the Democratic party

epic nice senpai
underrated contribootion

Let them keep at it. Despite the meme, white millennials are pretty knowledgeable about the race issue compared to any other group at that age. The problem is half of millennials aren't white. 18-29 whites voted Trump like 47-42 or something, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the first time in modern history that age bracket went Republican.

I'm 31 and even being a "racist" behind closed doors was pretty taboo for the most part. Now I see a lot of somewhat backhanded "racism" among the younger set in the open.

Like they say, the #1 cause of racism is personal experience.

>how can we destroy it
by shooting one round at a time

move that damn fan from in front of the screen
i mean how am i supposed to make notes when i can't see the screen properly
jeez are you trying to trigger me

I'm so sick of this shit. Cut all government subsidy until colleges are brought to heel

But H3H3 is Jewish

atleast he hates jews and Israel though

Living as a professional victim and being triggered instantly by any and all opposing views and opinions without the knowledge or facts to back up your own is literally the one reason the candidate you despised got elected President of the United States.

By all means, keep going.

See what happens when you riot harder. See what happens when you ban more speakers and destroy more property and preach more bullshit with no basis in fact.

Your faggotry already got an entire generation that was truly indifferent about politics to vote directly against you just because of how annoyed they are by you. Keep it up. Jordan Petersen, Joe Rogan, and Ben Shapiro will ride white stallions beside hordes of millennials ready to pump you full of lead when you try to throw that lawn chair through their window.

>>atleast he hates jews and Israel though

>>Is one himself
>> Wife too
>> Constantly vlogs from Israel

Encourage it, it drives people en masse to our side.

>Why can't black women hold their head up straight?

so?

Trump's daughter is jewish and he has a shit ton of jewish grandkids doesn't change the fact that he's gonna fuck over jews and the jews are scared.

Sometimes pretending to like jews is the ultimate red pill

>> he's gonna fuck over jews and the jews are scared

Son in law jew, daughter and grandkids too.

Cabinet picks with many jews

lel fuck over jews by allowing them into your family and giving them good jobs.

Why didn't hitler think of that.

>we collectively start suing any company or media outlet found to be promoting anti white propaganda...start by sending emails with "cease and desist' or we will start litigation.

pic related

THAT WOULD BE CORRECT

>White People Star Colonizing

The left is insanely divided and the right is uniting as the only sane option. Best timeline

purge the marxists from academia

"Stay" as in "continue to be".

"Stay cool", for example. It's shitty twitter speak.

>and how can we destroy it

it's not us, or at least it's not me. Non-rich jews are split on redpill vs tard

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtgnQ3XXkM
Sause for senpai

im a lifelong liberal korean

i sympathize with white people now

really makes me think

protip: all this fight against trump immigration policies shows that globalists will fuck your shit up.

he's just being smart making it seem like he cares about them

Fight fire with fire, every other group of people are prioritizing their own. It's time for white people to end white guilt and start doing the same

hope its the case but be prepared to be disappointed

phoneposting but i get what you mean and i agree. fuck this thug/ghetto mama culture

>stephen bannon

count the jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump

>large rise of Anti-White propaganda

I don't really believe that's what this is.

>rise

LOL. Humans hate other humans. It's put in place to keep ourselves in check. Imagine if upper white folk really cared for everyone as they do for themselves WHILE the lower black communes stopped nigging around and got their shit together, IMAGINE THE WORLD. Now come back to reality, what you may or may not have imagined would have been idealism. Idealism = Realism. People hate people. Fuck you man, quit trying to make me like anyone.

>Make america brown again

How is that not anti white?

This is the best solution

Fully cut off the subsidies and end federally backed student loans and a lot of this shit would probably sort itself out