Just Who's behind this whole Police Bodycam movement anyway?

About the only good it's doing is riling up the niggers who won't know based on the raw video what the fuck was actually happening anyways. I smell that jews are involved. Is this another fucking Soros job to break down law and order.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_worn_video
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_of_Denmark
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Henrik_Højbjerg
nydailynews.com/news/national/activist-marshawn-mccarrel-kills-ohio-statehouse-article-1.2525393?cid=bitly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is transparency such a bad thing? Who cares what niggers think. I'd rather have this than have to rely solely on testimony and witnesses

Transparency. If they didn't need to hide anything and weren't acting like a bunch of bad hombres, well, the cams would clearly show. Why shouldn't government authorities be made accountable to the public they supposedly serve?

Niggers mainly. They wanted these in Baltimore until they found out that it ended up incriminating more niggers with the footage. Now they don't want "their tax" money spent on them.

If I wasn't being surveilled all the time I might give a fuck.

I have no problems with this. It removes the question over whether the cop or nog was in the wrong. In fact, body cams would probably be a significant blow to the BLM platform as the number of "disputed" killings would be reduced.

>everyone can see and hear what happened from the officer's perspective
>we can corroborate the video with the officer's statement of the situation.
>implying this breaks down law and order

It's riling up niggers because it's incontrovertible evidence that they did do sumfin and were not jus a good boy.

You know what I hate?

That we, as normal white americans, have to pick between a police state or rampant spic-nigger crime. This is one of my big issues with diversity because it forces this

These are the best, You don't even have to testify in court anymore. Just roll tape and show how right you were in your action.

(((TRANSPARENCY)))
Like we need footage to know cops are killing criminal niggers? Kek. Good riddance. But sure as hell, when the footage is released, and even if the nigger is packing and was running away bloody from a murder scene,
>hands up didn't shoot
>he was a good boy
>dindu nuffin

found the nig.

Officer also have to keep them on at all time when they're out of the car handling calls.
Sounds great, until they end up showing rape victims, domestic abuse, some guy with a potato up his ass, or whatever else they encounter.
A lot of cops don't mind them, but want them turned off while they're on break or driving around, but the public may not be so keen on the idea when they appear on the video.

Right now, police departments.
At first a bunch of uppity citizens organizations were forcing cops to adopt them in order to prove police wrong doing, however it had a hilarious unintended effect. It stopped niggers from filing frivilous false reports. Departments now have to do less paperwork every month because officers with body cams can easily disprove petty lies of police brutality.

The real issue with them is storing and managing all the data they record. Its thousands of tb.

news flash goy, the spics and niggers aren't responsible for that state of affairs. you should probably deal with those who are.

Wow interesting. I never thought about it like that, user.

They end up not reducing police shootings because cops can shoot people in self-defense and not have to worry about questions over whether it was justified or not.
BLM et al really shot themselves in the foot with that one.

what did you mean by this?

9/10 times body cams prove the cop was in the right and we don't get a liberal city punishing a public servant because all the dindus went out and burnt half the town down while threatening to burn the rest.

>taser
i invested in taser stock over a year and a half ago and have made a profit of over $3000

Transparency of our government is a good not bad thing.

Good cops will be treated well. Bad cops will get BTFO'd. That's exactly what we want.

Its one area that libshits want that will actually be GOOD for us as a nation.

Plus we all get to enjoy the endless stream of terrible criminality that they will catch on camera. Maybe people will start believing the cops again when they say X is a problem.

but when they were wrong and they are ''''wrong'''' sometimes, it serves as strong propaganda for the Jew's nigger brigade--whereas before the cop could have just said "nigger was shifty." Case closed.

Oh yeah, the storage issues as well is a very good point.
Saving the footage from car cameras is hard enough and a lot of it is in fairly low quality to try to reduce that. Would be even more of a demand for bodycams which would need to be a higher quality video to see what's important.

bodycams are objectively good for cops to have on because it proves things without doubt when it comes to shootings and whatnot. Also may put off petty crooked cops doing dirty shit.

How many gigs does the cop cars have on their laptops?

If police have bodycams, then so should teachers and college professors.
I want to see that they're behaving responsibly and not abusing their power too. I mean, if they have nothing to hide, then they have nothing to fear, right?

>Bad cops will get BTFO'd.
>implying bad cops would keep their camera on

>TFW WE'RE ALL BEING MONITORED ALREADY

This. So much this.

Don't get me wrong - becoming a police officer, is fuck easy in the US, at least considering that they are a first-world country. There also is the issue of police being far more locally employed and what-not, which results in a good deal more "bad apples" than elsewhere. Thing is, those pale in comparison to the mayhem wrong "muh racism" claims cause - the later, are the actual thing undermining police authority / trust, plus the draconic war on soft drugs (let's not get into the weed discussion, but some states have / had overblown punishments for possession of it)

This. Everyone wants to write policies but they disappear the second you want to debate logistics when it comes to paying and storing all that data.

yeah what's the deal? Couldn't you always claim like 'malfunction?'

>British
>Demands more cameras

Remain voter by any chance?

couldn't you just get a server of like 100 terabytes on ebay for 1000 bucks? That would store it for a year easy. and when the year is up just buy a new one

Storage is an issue but not a bad issue. It takes money to store it but in the long run it is worth it. They might have a 15 year cutoff for video so it's not that bad.

Can you give me a quick rundown on what is the fucking deal with your fetish with police cameras in Britain?? I've seen that shit on movies and in the news--what the fuck?

(2) Secondly, what the fuck are your cops going to do to BTFO knife weilding sandniggers? You need to clean up your shit over there guys. It's getting sloppy! A muzzie mayor of London? What the fuck?

The false

It's generally good. There's an issue in that it lets people with no understanding of the reality of fighting with suspects play monday morning quarterback, and use slow motion to invent shit to sanction officers for.

It's effective, but not as effective as you might think, because of how crazy BLM is at completely ignoring shit, even when you have direct video.

In car cameras, for a similar example, result in about a 95 percent exoneration rate and makes the process go faster, so the officers are sidelined less. Officers generally report that it makes them safer.

In particular the worst case scenario where cameras are useful is when the officer is dead, and no one is there to testify or record what happened but the camera.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_worn_video
>Body worn video cameras were first adopted by Danish Police in 2006

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_of_Denmark
>1st rank in Police of Denmark = Rigspolitichef

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Henrik_Højbjerg
>Jens Henrik Hojbjerg, from 2006 to now

(((Hojbjerg)))

the NSA, mostly. thousands of mobile cameras floating around, all the better to snoop on Americans with. they're sold to the public as being a way to give objective proof of what happened to discourage corrupt cops (any footage of real corruption will just be "accidentally" deleted before anybody sees it, of course) at least it'll prevent BLM niggers from claiming he a gud boi dindu nuffins wrong sang inna church choir, when you have an actual tape of Tyrone waving a gun and shooting at whitey which prompted using lethal force.

You also have to pay for the cameras and have the ability to charge them. More power needed means more money needed by the department, which means higher taxes.
For a small Sheriff's department somewhere it's not too bad. but think of the cameras needed for a large department like the NYPD.
And each officer will need their own camera. That's charging, and storing the data, of thousands at any given time.

It's only an issue when things are filmed inside private property, like houses or trailers. If you're in the public space, it doesn't matter who is filming you whether its the cops or a gas station security camera, they have that right.

Hmmm. What are (((they))) planning? New Jew Bolshevik police state?

Liberals - it's dashcams all over again.

For those who don't remember, dash cams didn't really start becoming commonplace until the late 80s/early 90s, and the push to make dashcams mandatory was actually pushed by liberals. There argument was that the cops were all racist thugs persecuting innocent Black men, and that if dashcams were made mandatory the footage would exonerate millions of innocent Blacks. Of course, as soon as it turned out the dashcams were catching niggers acting like niggers and, more often than not, being the damning evidence that put them in prison rather than exonerate them, liberals immediately started arguing that dashcams shouldn't be admissible as evidence because they were prejudicial.

History is repeating itself to a t.

Liberals around the country are demanding that body cams be made mandatory, while other liberals are already trying to bar them from being admitted as evidence.

You want more than just a home camera setup. You want that shit to survive Johnny Cockrain and an his posse of lawyers going after your chain of evidence.

It's further compllicated because laws about open records and privacy haven't really caught up. We want to balance knowing that the police did shit right, with not letting every domestic dispute fill up TMZ every nigh.

niggershit spotted

>They wanted these in Baltimore until they found out that it ended up incriminating more niggers with the footage. Now they don't want "their tax" money spent on them

Data is fucking cheap retard. A patrolman, if he records his whole workday will make around 10tb of footage in a month. 10tb of storage costs like 400 bucks, less since the department would buy storage in bulk.

That's fucking nothing.

Snuff enthusiasts

Also statistically cops are more likely to shoot if they're wearing a camera since they know they'll be safe from unjustified shooting accusations.

Dumbass liberals think niggers get arrested more because of crooked cops but nope in reality cops are going easy on them.

The bodycam thing was another progressive liberal idea and it really came back to bite them in the ass.

good point about deceased officers and nobody being around to testify

But then bodycams are great in that case.

We just have to fight for them to be admissible as evidence.

Huh, i didn't know we were the first to do it, i don't think i've seen a camera on a cop here yet, but then again i rarely see them in person, they usually just roll by in a car.

And police will be called to, and need to enter, private dwellings.

I'm in favor of the cameras, I think it benefits the people and the officers. Much as I respect and support the police, I still can't really trust them. Nothing personal, it's just the nature of the beast. We have a duty to keep them in check.

Doesn't Soros own a large percentage of shares in the company that manufactures the police body cams?

They're neither inherently good or bad. The only takeaway from this whole thing is that there's literally no pleasing liberals.

The options are basically host the videos online, and hope the datacenter never loses any footage, or every department needs to build their own massive storage server. The video footage is evidence, it can get subpoenaed, it has to be preserved flawlessly for the courts. If cameras continue the trend of increasing resolution its only going to get more of a burden to handle.
Some departments have actually considered using youtube to upload footage to as a solution.

Its not NSA tier until all cameras are 3D scanners with facial recognition that save your likeness into a database.

The left doesn't know what they want. Ever.
>the state is oppressive
>so we need to expand it
>no one needs to defend themselves when we have police
>but the police are all racist
>we need video evidence of cops while they're working to keep them honest
>b-b-but don't show video of blacks behaving poorly

Hot damn that edge

Its a good idea you faggot bootlicker. Probably a power hungry pig yourself.

Reminder that if you don't want people to see what you are doing then you are likely doing something immoral. Just deal with it and enjoy your daily doughnut.

Good point. Satan digits confirm. Lord Kek truly works in mysterious ways.

nigger spotted but its a good idea indeed, you probably did not read

>They wanted these in Baltimore until they found out that it ended up incriminating more niggers with the footage

Hold it right there.
Bjerg, Berg and other variations (xxxb(j)erg) are just old scandinavian surnames.
Bjerg or Berg meaning mountain. His last name is literally Tallmountain

>(((SJW ANTIFA JEW FAGGOTRY)))

You have to stay back. REEE.

The cops don't want video of them not doing their jobs, so I easily see how these body cams make police officers less likely to show leniency.

Whoops, shitlibs

When you can't find a cop to kill you and fulfill your activist destiny...

nydailynews.com/news/national/activist-marshawn-mccarrel-kills-ohio-statehouse-article-1.2525393?cid=bitly

Im regretting using any parantheses in this post

cams are great. we get to see niggers chimping out and dying. then they go riot over it pushing more normies against them.

also we can get rid of bad cops too i guess.

Cop here. Bodycams are good and bad, but really it's a way to make sure we're doing our job correctly. There are a number of people fucking it up for everyone, and cams capture that (if they're on). It can also help with officer protection, for example if they get blindsided the camera might catch a face or a license plate. It also assists in statement writing and cases, you might forget details in the heat of the moment and having a recording of the incident helps.

I don't care who's behind it. The dawn of a brilliant new genre of entertainment. Watching scumbags get wrecked increases respect for what cops go through. The shit police put up with from blacks, it's amazing they aren't dropping one at the top of every hour for sport.

based cop if you ever come to thailand i will personally arrange a REAL FEMALE NOT LADYBOY MASSAGE WITH HAPPY ENDING

I've been to thailand, your cops wear camo for osme odd reason, and have an irritating whistle

not a thai, also cops here well... i better not write anything you see

They help protect non-cops from cops not doing their jobs properly. They help protect cops from non-cops not living their lives properly.

There is literally no downside to body-cameras.

It costs money to do this shit. If, say you're Japan or Singapore, there's not enough violent incidents or lawsuits to make this worthwhile. It's best for big cities with lots of risk of BLM flipping their shit.

They save a lot more money than they cost.

i hope u little twits are larping as autists. anyone who thinks the most militarized police force on the planet should be free of criticism and scrutiny from the public needs to become a victim of a botched traffic stop in a police state they advocate for.

i support it, so when the cops shoot the dindu who dindu nuffin but pull a gun and try to attack cops

It means lots of new footage ending up on liveleak so I support it.