Bisexuals are objectively superior to hetero and homosexuals

Bisexuals are objectively superior to hetero and homosexuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12293149
youtube.com/watch?v=F-aCvEMELp4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21763395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, we aren't.

Bisexuals don't exist. If you're male and you're attracted to men, you are a homosexual. Nothing in the definition of homosexuality states that you are exclusively attracted to the opposite sex, but only that you are attracted to the opposite sex at all. Also, traps are gay.

>biscum
At least tell me you like feminine guys.

Pointless semantics.
Of course.

At least you have some taste.

You are the crossover point from the AIDS carrying plague rat that are the gays.

It didn't use to be like this, the LGB movement got infected with marxism in the 60's and here we are now. As more people stopped caring what you did in your bedroom the movement turned into a freak show. Maybe we should all be zapped at this point.

Homo-sexual literally means attracted to the same sex.

Hetero-sexual literally means attracted to the opposite sex.

You can argue that neither word necessarily means "only attracted," but in that case it would be just as appropriate to describe bisexuals as heterosexual, since they are, indeed, attracted to the opposite sex.

Not that any of this is how language actually works, you nitwit. If enough people in a language community agree that a certain word means a certain thing, then that's what that word means.

Anti-sodomy laws date way back before Marx, let alone before the 60s.

The idea that Republicans didn't care about what happened in people's bedrooms before the LGBT movement became "Marxist" (it's not, by the way) is demonstrably false.

Marxists advocate the abolition of property and the gradual erosion of the State, as well as the victory of working class people over the ruling class. What the heck does that have to do lesbians?

>superior
>greedy is superior
of course an american would think this

It is marxist, it is culturally marxist. It is a toxic culture that is being pushed into the mainstream and the media is trying to force people to accept it. It will dissolve the nuclear family and allow for a dissolution of cultural norms, loosening the society as a whole and allowing marxism to begin to take over the government.

People stopped caring what you did in the bedroom gradually. Now they hate gays again because of the LGBTP+ freak show.

>People stopped caring what you did in the bedroom gradually. Now they hate gays again because of the LGBTP+ freak show.
But acceptance has steadily increased and is higher among young people.

In Canada we have three parties. Trudeau's is the I steal everything party. Make up your minds. I mean. How romantic. Destroying the modern boxes. This helps all three orientations understand the Bible better. There are two genders but three orientations?

sorry but only homosexuals are the inheritors of the cultural aristocracy

>Fate SN: UBW
>good

Gen Z is most conservative in a long time.

It's true that we fuck everyone.

But I get hard at both...more so women actually.

51% of millennials not 100% straight. Posting this one more time because men are great and so is living. strawpoll.me/12293149

These. In the sense they relate to eachother.

>It is marxist, it is culturally marxist. It is a toxic culture that is being pushed into the mainstream and the media is trying to force people to accept it. It will dissolve the nuclear family and allow for a dissolution of cultural norms, loosening the society as a whole and allowing marxism to begin to take over the government.

>He doesn't sexually dominating another man, leaving his anus a gaping chasm

People who don't wear condoms are scum of the Earth, though.

Are you bisexual if you sometimes want to fuck women but also want niggers to destroy your little white ass? Or are you a full faggot.

I almost feel like bisexual people are bigger faggots normally than self proclaimed faggots.

You're a bottom bitch.

Depends on if they're a submissive or dominant bisexual. Submissives are fags as they will love to get fucked, but dominants are the ones who do the fucking. Dominant bi's are some of the most test guys I've ever met.

Very Greek.

Pansexuals, bisexuals are transphobic.

experimenting with faggotry is a rite of passage for liberal males because like they like to tell me''how do you know until you have tried it''

But nobody would do this and get involuntary hard ons in gym showers if you were right. Are you a rapist? No? Are you a pimp or religious prostitute? No? If or when you lay women do you also lay men in their beds? No? You're good to go. All three orientations can marry. Praise Christ

A guy's ass and a girl's ass feel the exact same around your dick.

If only one gives you a stiffy, then pursue them. I don't care which it is.

If you like taking it up the butt, there are plenty of women out there who like pegging.

Whatever floats your boat.

Merp I forgot these two things. youtube.com/watch?v=F-aCvEMELp4

nothing that wants to stick its dick on the pooper is "objetively superior"

>Bisexuals are objectively superior to hetero and homosexuals.

... at spreading AIDS.
Fixed it for you.

Dude mexibros can be broey bro tiers but dont remind a room of homosexuals about your nation's avg cock size

>jack off to women
>jack off to men
>can fuck 24/7 if I want to but don't because not a total degenerate
>can still settle down get married and have qt wife and kids

Live a little lads
We are true master race

That g spot that women use to pee on you and call it cum is where people cry about it in men. Condoms make the mental illness of worrying about that, go away.

Anal sex isn't inherent to same sex relationships.
Almost half of straight men have had anal sex.

wtf am i reading?

whilst this is technically correct, only woman can actually be bisexual, "bisexual" men always turn out to be gay.
You're not suggesting woman are superior to men are you?

Then should we just change the word bisexual to sexual? I'm not romantically invested in any men but i'd pound a nice boypussy. I have no plans on being with another man at all and only get invested with women.

You have your own version of what everybody bows to in women. You never pee on anybody but women do with theirs and call it what is exclusive to you and me as men. And these things are inside our asses. Since dicks are clits on sticks and all asses are like pussies. Wrap it up. Go get hard bro

I don't like to sound too womany. Ever. But this comment is like instafuck mode

why? can they impregnate both gender or something?

Ask Hagar

>Fucked 9 girls and 5 men
>never fucked men while dating woman
>never dated a man and don't want to
What am I?

Get help

Stunning.

Bisexuals are master race, seriously. If your unable to fuck both sexes you're a delusional coward, incapable of being an Ubermensch.

I tried to explain to you something about your flesh prison. Without intimidating you at all. And you still eat my face. This is fine man. Might as well do nofap, eh? Get a taste of that g spot cancer in return

>only woman can actually be bisexual, "bisexual
But that's wrong.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21763395

romantically straight, sexually GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY(bi)

No, they're just greedy and confused

You're symptom of the decay of western civilization

>bisexual" men always turn out to be gay.

Lol not true str8fag