North East Blizzard Today

How did everyone on the east coast make out?

what's the snowfall in your neck of the woods?

>Liberal governor said only essential businesses should be open and that everyone needs to stay home
>Conservative liquor store owners owners stay open all day serve the real people of the state

Feels good man

This has been a weird winter, it was about 70 degrees in Colorado on the foothills today.

Around 18" in Western Massachusetts, we're all shoveled out, back to the normal grind tomorrow.

>global warming

It was literally nothing. Sleet and rain for two hours, followed by three hours of snow which then mostly melted. Everything in my area was completely clear and safe by 12

>mancherster nh reporting in
probably got 12 inches or so. roads still arent cleared. MAGA

> Queens reporting in.
10 inches at LGA.

NHfag here. Snow was honestly light and fluffy so it wasn't bad.

Pussies

Texas here, I had to switch my HVAC to heat from cool this morning, briefly.

flying to PHL in 48 hours or so, looks like I should be ok, yes? can anyone confirm?

7-8 inchers here in NYC.
Enough snow fell to keep people in their homes the trip to the post office this morning was an easy task.

honestly i only go outside if theres a blizzard to buy food. i dont like seeing people.

people are overreacting over nothing.
A few inches of snow never hurt anyone, not even a few feet is that bad.
Its all the niggers who cant handle cold that flip out.

Pretty good... Was about 70 degrees tonight... Had some friends over, bbq'd, and played some corn hole... All in all, a pretty delightful night.

Bout a foot of snow. Didn't seem too special. Comfy as shit.

lucky bastards have not been snowshoeing yet

Quebec here. Y'all little bitch niggas as soon as there's snow.

>Blizzard
>Can see more than 4 feet in front of you.

Hey from New Jersey.
we got about 8-10" then it stopped around 12 and the sun came up.

manchester is terrible about snow removal. I had today off work, but I work in manchester. glad I didnt have to go in.

comfy

Nassau County here

My face is numb

go pats!

so fun fact for people who dont know much about snow.

Its not really how much we get, its how heavy it is. and how close it is to freezing.

black ice is scary as fuck, but 8-12" is just a normal day / winter. And It allows us to play our favorite sport.