There's a war coming, Sup Forums. I don't know when, I don't know who we'll be fighting, but it's coming

There's a war coming, Sup Forums. I don't know when, I don't know who we'll be fighting, but it's coming.

Are you prepared to sacrifice your life for this great nation?

>Are you prepared to sacrifice your life for this burger nation?
No.

Of course, hell I'm willing to sacrifice yours

A

The "war" would be over in 2 days.

On one side, you have all the military and police, alongside men who actually look like men and own all the guns.

On the other, you have a bunch of purple haired fruitcake fucking faggots who get "temporary PTSD" just thinking about guns. They're a bunch of girly men who need feminism because they enjoy their "girlfriend's" strap-on. When the first shot would ring out, they'd all be running for their "safe space".

fucking

Are you willing to sacrifice your life to save Europe, lads?

These Krauts are getting uppity again.

that gets me wet

Well I'm not american but I'll be rooting for you guys. Our government just follows whatever you guys do so the only way to make Argentina great again is to make America great again.

>Europe
ffs again? Weren't you Brits supposed to have conquered the whole thing by now? If we're going to be doing this "eternal anglo" thing you and New Zealand need to step the fuck up.

>On the other, you have a bunch of purple haired fruitcake fucking faggots who get "temporary PTSD" just thinking about guns.

You mean the guys actually out on the street beating people? Yeah, yeah, I know. "MUH GUNZ". Get fucking real.

the war is global

prepare accordingly

Calling it now:
>The courts will uphold the stay on the travel ban.

>Someone(s) from one of those countries will come here (if they aren't already here) and do something that will result in mass casualties. Maybe not 9/11 levels, but big enough to get the attention of everyone.

>Trump will use the incident to ram through legislation granting the executive branch broad sweeping authority on immigration control, and hamstring the courts ability to do anything about it.

>Liberals will be blamed for the attack, facing massive backlash in the interim elections, giving the GOP a super majority in both houses of congress, governorships, and state legislatures.

>There will be an amendment to the constitution proposed that will make it easier to amend the constitution in times of war.

>Trump will declare war on Muslim nations, and start dropping nukes.

>The GOP super majority will ram through new amendments to the constitutions revoking civil liberties in the name of security. They will be ratified by the red states.

>They will retroactively remove presidential term limits, allowing Trump more than two terms.

>Purge begins of all muslims, regardless if they are citizens or not.

No, kek, I don't even like it

I'm not going to save some degenerate trannies safe space at the cost of my own life.. Let It Burn

I won't sacrifice my life, I'll sacrifice my enemies life.

I'll help save Europe by protecting its ethos, literary traditions, and so forth, but I won't sacrifice my life for it.

Think about this. The left is so weak that groups like antifa commit only juvenile acts of violence. They will never blow up buildings and shit like that. Want to know why? Because they only want to spark the revolution, so that others fight in it. They want other groups to fight their revolution for them.

Pathetic.

After 1 day of getting shot at, they'd all quit.

If war breaks out I will not sacrifice myself to save the lives of degenerates i'd rather we all died than have to deal more with this. If we all did the same the country will realize just how much us men mean to them. I doubt women will ever want to join the military

Again? Really? Do we have to bail you out again just so you can tell how much you hate us?
Sorry pal, your continent, your problem.

I hope so (except for the death it will cause Americans to acheive)

I read that the the next Pope is going to be /ourguy/ do we have to wait for current Pope to die? We need the power of clergy to start crusades

i seriously hope not. my life is just getting put together just bought a car, got a new job, about to move into my own place.

please no draft!

Antifa are weak. Used to go to a few EDL marches in my later teen years and Antifa just run after 2 or 3 are dropped (bearing in mind not many would turn up on the EDL side). They literally trample each other to escape.

Would love to see a burger shoot one.

Like we'd turn down a chance to kick more kike and muslim ass after our nation's cleared out.

Title 8, Chapter 12, US Code 1182
(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

I don't care, I have no future, I hope there's a massive civil war that devastates the country so I can have a short fun time then die.

Canadians have guns... well hunting rifles. We'll come help the US left beat the right.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

doesnt matter if youre a civi or apart of the military, chances are youll be dead

Beating people while in a large crowd in a "safe zone" where carrying a gun is a felony. Let's see them try that shit in Texas or any other non libtard majority state, faggot.

No you won't faggot.

Speak for yourself... you are either from Quebec or Vancouver spouting that kind of nonsense.

>implying some guns wouldn't survive a nuclear war
Whoever said that was a faggot

Sup Forums is full of retards now days

The guy is saying that the world will be devastated to the point where society will crumble. Meaning there wouldn't be factories to make bullets and guns and even if there were factories with people working in them who would mine the metals needed?

When the brass runs out, there will always be muzzle loaders to use while someone works on a brass press. There are too many people that dl information these days. It would be extremely easy to restart society.

There is plenty to recycle. You would not need to mine metals for a long time.

how do you restart society when 90% of people are dead
5% are heavily irradiated
and the last 5% of people on earth are scattered all over the place trying to survive the nuclear winter

very prepared. this time we get to use nukes. we need to use nukes.

>90% of people are dead

exactly , the less stupid people you have to work with the better. The stupid will die off quickly enough.

I'm not so sure about this 'nuclear winter' theory, you wanna explain that? i don't think it's a real thing.

>quote from Game of Thrones

Okay Robert Baratheon.

whoa. good canon.

>Meaning there wouldn't be factories to make bullets and guns and even if there were factories with people working in them who would mine the metals needed?

Clearly the people who benefit from maintaining a supply of metals to make their products.

Just because an apocalypse happens, doesn't mean people suddenly get fucking stupid. Clever motherfuckers will work around the issues and fix/improve them.

Basically if theres enough ash and radiation in the atmosphere it will make it harder for the suns rays to heat the planet, hence a winter.

The Russians are gonna nuke the larger cities where the god emperor is much maligned. The rest of us will sort it out in the rural areas. John Titor wills it.

>war coming,
>we'll be fighting,

>Are you prepared to sacrifice your life for this great nation?
NO not ever.

You want to fight so much, how about climbing up Drumpf's ass and fight for air.

That is just a theory. Besides I'm white, I can handle the cold I can also have an underground gro-op for food. My whiteness allows for this. It's a magically ability you see.

>Whoever said that was a faggot

I think it is usually attritubted to Einstein.

If I have to fly over any ocean to "protect" something millions of miles away NO

I'll fight for the American people and European civilization but if some cuck like Grahamnesty tries to send me to fight Russia I'm draft-dodging.

WE FIGHT THE GLOBALISTS

WITNESSED

1 Post