ALTERNATIVE FACT: Liberal states are full of mooching welfare queens

ALTERNATIVE FACT: Liberal states are full of mooching welfare queens

FACT: Red states are by far the largest recipients of welfare

usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2015/01/17/cheat-sheet-states-with-most-food-stamps/21877399/
ijr.com/2015/01/230371-2-map-shows-red-states-rely-federal-aid-looks-can-deceiving/
cheatsheet.com/personal-finance/states-with-the-most-people-on-food-stamps.html/?a=viewall
wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
aattp.org/its-official-the-states-with-the-highest-numbers-of-welfare-recipients-are-gop-controlled-red-states/
governing.com/gov-data/food-stamp-snap-benefits-enrollment-participation-totals-map.html
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/top-10-states-rely-most-federal-aid
businessinsider.com/red-states-are-welfare-queens-2011-8

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2013/09/the_myth_of_red_state_welfare.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks more like a mixed bag to me

>Donald takes away funding for the bluest states with sanctuary cities

>CA and NY laugh

Where do all the niggers live?

yes, heroin addicts also tend to apply for welfare to support their habit, we know

It's the niggers and spics in red states

Sorry, but it's Democrats

The first 7 states are all deeply red.

nigs and spics in red states

According to Sup Forums niggers are brought in by politicians to make states liberal. I guess it didn't work, huh?

Fact: The individuals on welfare in those states are dems

Faggot: OP

Are you racist?

It also makes white people vote Republican, but in the long run is clearly more beneficial for Democrats

how does montana use so much welfare? I thought everyone there was white.

If California is full of poor liberals, why doesn't it receive much welfare?

You really are new here...

0.5 bix have been deposited into your nood

>ALTERNATIVE FACT: Liberal states are full of mooching welfare queens
>FACT: Red states are by far the largest recipients of welfare
Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

The poor working class being stomped on over and over until they can either rely on (((Them))) or starve, thus creating docile voting fodder? Huh

Excuse me, you seem to be making a mistake. I presented facts. It does not matter if your pre-conceived notions are wrong. Facts are facts.

rmyt

Why is there no welfare in CA on the coast?

But the lowest is also deeply red

>when OP gets BTFO in his own thread

s a d

Yeah some of them are full of blacks, others are full of reds.

If California is full of liberals, liberals are poor, and poor people receive welfare, why isn't California welfare-ridden?

Federal Aid is far more than welfare.

Rich asshole yuppies

>FACT: Red states are by far the largest recipients of welfare

The Myth of Red State Welfare

americanthinker.com/articles/2013/09/the_myth_of_red_state_welfare.html

More facts: Democrats are twice as likely to use welfare

see

Cali is 6th largest economy in the world

taxes and alternative programs which hide what's really happening.

I've read this. He literally says it's wrong and presents the data to prove it, and the data proves it correct.

I'm having a hard time finding states Trump didn't win on there. Also, Alaska is red.

>FACT
Let's not bring this back.

Why stop at state-level when you have county data (liberal counties are more on welfare) and individual data (democrats are more on welfare)? It's seems a deliberate attempt to be misleading.

This shit has been posted time and time again but notice it always says federal aid and not what that aid is allocated to. You think Wyoming or Montana or south Dakota has money for big interstate highways that connect Seattle to Chicago? NO they dont but Chicago and Seattle need those highways so they pay aid to these states

Holy shit It's amazing to see how much more clear American demographics are when you separate it by county instead of state.

Corporate welfare

>Missouri
>deeply red

>FEDERAL AID
FEDERAL AID
>FEDERAL AID
FEDERAL AID
>FEDERAL AID
NOT JUST PLAIN NIGGER TIER GIBS WELFARE

So you're against welfare? Hey, we have something in common!

congratulations you mapped black people

IT DOES IT JUST ALSO PAYS A LOT TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FROM ALL THE BILLIONAIRES AND ILLEGAL LABOR

Trump's son made this thread just so he could post this

Southern red states have more niggers too, mong.
Which one of these infographics break the statistics down by city/county?

Not really
If you take it by a state by state basis there are plenty of counties that differ politically and receive either same or contradictory percentages of welfare

I also want to know what the welfare percentage looks like for Adults, not children under 18
It's possible that the map looks different if you include adults who without kids/grown up kids

>black people need gibsmedats regardless of locale or upbringing

And water is wet.

Actually, MS has a LOT of niggers.

>ITT: OP discovers that niggers are lazy

it match almost perfectly holy shit

It's already been proven that Democrats are twice as likely to take welfare, are heavily poorer, and that Democratic counties are more likely to be on welfare. You keep insisting on misleading state-level statistics even though such statistics are clearly and obviously less accurate than statistics based on individual cases and county-level. You are a low-grade propagandist.

You idiot, people on welfare are considerably less likely to vote. It isn't them voting R it's all the people around them who are disgusted by them.

Red states are not more likely to have welfare queens, welfare queens cause reasonable people to see the reality of the situation and vote R.

Sees pic related.

OH LOOK, it's inversely correlated to the state's population size. WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING GUESSED?

>implying states aren't often red because they have huge poor black populations that frighten and disgust the white electorate into extreme republican partisanship

I hate Califaggy, but PPP is some heavy duty bullshit.

>Let's make a statistic that makes our GDP look bigger because we're all too poor to pay much for things.