Is this child abuse?

Is this child abuse?

no

I'm pretty sure this is child abuse.

This is why the dept of education should be abolished.

>free to be you and me

>that sign
If others are oppressed, then that clearly means someone has to be free to be able to enforce their will upon them. If anything, people are more free when others are oppressed because they have the freedom to oppress people, which is a freedom they'd lose if everyone was free. So if everyone is free, no one is free.

>We are Dumbledore's army

Playing the emotion hand with a solid think of the kids showing.

Typical liberal nonsense.

It is, these kids are receiving blue pills but don't get any other pictures than "He's a racist and everyone has the right to be here", they are being taught that anyone can bitch and scream for the right of someone else, but never for people that actually lives in their country.

The left is literally being told that you have to defend the rights of people who commit murder, rape and other bad shit without telling them what those people are really doing

And the sad part? These kids will be also taught that in order to know politics, you must never read books or pieces of history in order to get the greater pictures.

I live in this hippie dipshit hell. The salt mining is exquisite but power levels must be concealed at all times. At least the beer is good .

What the left doesn't realize is that only they think this shit is adorable. The average American is disgusted by the use of children as political props.

kids have been cannon fodder for the left for years, this is nothing new

All those single mothers.

I'm surprised to see so many single white mothers with so few brown children.

>We are Dumbledore's army
Sad thing is I don't know if one of the kids made this or one of the """adults"""

Fucking hell all this Harry Potter cringe. These people have absolutely no point of reference for anything but Harry Potter and Hitler because they read those crappy books instead of history.

I fucking hate Asheville. Its like the San Francisco of NC.

Wait what the fuck?

I thought ashville was just apple farms and old farmer men

idk maybe maybe but it sure is a form of indoctrination cause you really think a child can tell what they think of politics let alone what video game they can decide on to what to play when they get home so idk :/ maybe but sure is weird as fuck

I don't know who I hate more: shit parents who drag their spawn along to these retard protests or the media scum who shill for them.

I wasn't aware protesting facist was the same thing as child abuse.

Gj making yourself look stupid

Those kids will hit puberty. They will fight their parents morals.

Since their parents are weak. They will reject those teachings.

They will find us. They will learn. We will grow stronger.

Nah, nigga it's a liberal cesspool and one of the countrys most desired vacation spots now. I legit hate it here now and I've lived here for all my life except for 4 years at college. Also it's one of the most expensive places to live. It's also the main part of the only county in WNC to go blue in the election.