>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational
archive.is/3DOBr
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5918376679014688763&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2017/02/09/17-35105.pdf
twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/829895277205143555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say Goodbye to your waifu lads

Blumpf....
BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah.

AWOO!

oy vey!

What's a website I can make to help Trump and earn a couple hundred bucks a week?

Get out Joe!

Predictions on the meeting between POTUS Trump and Prime Minister Cuckdeau on Monday?

I want to see that Cat on a firing squad with DD

RWDS soon

>except Russians

pure [[[coincidence]]]

I found this gem over in /adv/. I think /ptg/ will enjoy it

Someone drew this

R U S S I A N
U
S
S
I
A
N

H A C K E R S
A
C
K
E
R
S

The night of the long vans is upon us!

King Leaf offers his wife for Trump to fuck but Trump declines because he has high standards.

>except for Russians

\what did she mean by this?

>tfw no gf(male)

NIGHT OF THE LONG VANS

BEANER CARTELS IMMINENTLY BTFO

PEDO TRAITORS IMMINENETLY BTFO

GLOBALIST NGOS IMMINENTLY BTFO

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational

archive.is/3DOBr

Morning
>Trump goes on the offense
>Tweets: Sen.Richard Blumenthal, who never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie),now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him!
>Tweets that McCain should not be questioning success of Yemen mission
>Kellyanne Conway says to go buy Ivanka's products on Fox and Friends
>May be a violation of federal law
>NeoCon shows his true colors
>Bill Kristol: White working class people should be replaced by immigrants
>Law and Order
>Jeff Sessions sworn in as Attorney General
>Trump makes speech
>Signs 3 new executive orders
>Trump: We're going to be announcing something I would say over the next two or three weeks that will be phenomenal in terms of tax
>Dem lawmaker finally learns the ways of 4d chess
>Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA) says Gorsuch comments make have been "choreographed" and intentionally leaked to the press
>Schumer says Trump should withdraw Puzder as Labor nominee "before he further embarrasses this administration"
Afternoon
>Spicer time
>Says Trump has no regrets on nominating Gorsuch even after his comments
>Chaffetz says he & Cummings are "jointly going to send a letter to the White House and Office of Government Ethics for a referral” on Conway
>Trump will personally cover trip to Mar a Lago aka the Winter Whitehouse for the PM of Japan
>Says it is a personal gift to the PM
>Trump will meet with Trudeau on Monday
>Chris Cuomo: Being called fake news is the equivalent of being called the n-word for journalists
>Rep. Brady (R-Tx) says tax reform happening this year
Tonight
>9th Circuit rules that the restraining order will stand
>Unanimous decision
>Says the state has standing because of students and professors affected by the travel ban
>Trump tweets: SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!
>Chris Matthews: The court got into someone else's marmalade
>Says the court is exploiting chaos in White House

>9th Jerk It Court of Shlemiels
You were warned

remember

How long until ICE uses these baby's:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van

trudeau will say something beforehand how he's a brave boy but will ultimately agree with the president on everything once the meetings over.

The anime isn't that great. The manga does end slightly different. In all honesty Shaula kept it from being too much of a bore.

We figured this would happen. Oh well.

8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)
"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

Landon v. Plasencia, 459 US 21 - Supreme Court 1982
"This Court has long held that an alien seeking initial admission to the United States requests a privilege and has no constitutional rights regarding his application, for the power to admit or exclude aliens is a sovereign prerogative."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5918376679014688763&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

United States ex rel. Knauff v. Shaughnessy, 338 US 537 - Supreme Court 1950
"At the outset we wish to point out that an alien who seeks admission to this country may not do so under any claim of right. Admission of aliens to the United States is a privilege granted by the sovereign United States Government." ... "Thus the decision to admit or to exclude an alien may be lawfully placed with the President, who may in turn delegate the carrying out of this function to a responsible executive officer of the sovereign, such as the Attorney General."
scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=5235136558696880110&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

The writer is a jewish-canadian lady.
That's a dangerous combo.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

IIIIIT COULD BE WOOOOORSE

AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT ANTHONY BUUUURCH

She's learning.
>except Russians
I will never know why Slavs keep hacking everything.

Who is this anime semen demon? iqdb pulls up nothing

lmao

FURRIES GET REKT

>Source required where she said that

They aren't even trying anymore

>beheaded journalists
SOON

Friendly reminder

Government alleged that in the 9th circuit [1]

> The Government contends that the district court lacked authority to enjoin enforcement of the Executive Order because the President has “unreviewable authority to suspend the admission of any class of aliens.”
> The Government does not merely argue that courts owe substantial deference to the immigration and national security policy determinations of the political branches—an uncontroversial principle that is well-grounded in our jurisprudence.
> See, e.g., Cardenas v. United States, 826 F.3d 1164, 1169 (9th Cir. 2016) (recognizing that “the power to expel or exclude aliens [is] a fundamental sovereign attribute exercised by the Government’s political departments largely immune from judicial control” (quoting Fiallo v. Bell, 430 U.S. 787, 792 (1977))); see also Holder v. Humanitarian Law Project, 561 U.S. 1, 33-34 (2010) (explaining that courts should defer to the political branches with respect to national security and foreign relations).

> Instead, the Government has taken the position that the President’s decisions about immigration policy, particularly when motivated by national security concerns, are unreviewable, even if those actions potentially contravene constitutional rights and protections.
> The Government indeed asserts that it violates separation of powers for the judiciary to entertain a constitutional challenge to executive actions such as this one.

The 9th circuit then goes to say this, verbatim:

> There is no precedent to support this claimed unreviewability, which runs contrary to the fundamental structure of our constitutional democracy

This is why this is judicial activism and this is exactly why Gorsuch will promptly thrown this 9th circuit ruling into the bin as per the constitution border control is a prerrogative of the executive, 100%

[1] cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2017/02/09/17-35105.pdf

Damn, Hannity is savage tonight.

I like that Jay guy too, the lawyer. He reminds me of Egon.

ahahhahaha. just when yout thought illinois couldn't get more retarded..

All this bean removal news got me feeling high energy again
I don't know why I was so upset to begin with
We knew they'd issue this ruling and honestly the only surprising part is that it took them this long to come out with it

Reminder that some leftists think the SCOTUS will indore legal precedent and law like Circuit judges do
>they made Lady Justice and Lady Liberty into nigresses
I feel physically ill.

>been out all day
From my cursory glance at Drudge it looks like it was a complete shitshow today.

What do you want to do with the power?

Day of Rake when?

Trudeau, by incredible personal charm and superior wit, will embarrass Trump before the world. This isn't going to be good for Trump.

>palpatine
like clockwork

Trudeau offers to accept all Muslim refugees and non-white illegal aliens, Trump instead convinces him to deport his own refugees

8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)
"Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

Landon v. Plasencia, 459 US 21 - Supreme Court 1982
"This Court has long held that an alien seeking initial admission to the United States requests a privilege and has no constitutional rights regarding his application, for the power to admit or exclude aliens is a sovereign prerogative."

United States ex rel. Knauff v. Shaughnessy, 338 US 537 - Supreme Court 1950
"At the outset we wish to point out that an alien who seeks admission to this country may not do so under any claim of right. Admission of aliens to the United States is a privilege granted by the sovereign United States Government." ... "Thus the decision to admit or to exclude an alien may be lawfully placed with the President, who may in turn delegate the carrying out of this function to a responsible executive officer of the sovereign, such as the Attorney General."

See you in court.

I don't trust SCOTUS

Make California a territory

Her name is Rama. She is the best girl.

NO MUZZIE NO
YOU'RE NOT READY TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE FREEDOM OF BABYBACK RIBS!!

C H A O S
H
A
O
S

Jay Sekulow
American Center for Law and Justice (may be a different org now)
Founded by Rev. Pat Robertson and the Christian Broadcasting Network

Jay has been around forever and has argued in front of SCOTUS

LOL

is this nigger srs

That seems rather inefficient. What about a composting machine? Create a fine slurry of beaner, a "salsa" if you will, then we can make death vally fertile again!

twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/829895277205143555

Somebody please end this faggot.

I approve.

I haven't been to /ptg/ in a couple months. What's the hot, new thing to shitpost about nowadays?

Please try and fight federal agents, I am fucking begging you

>>Says it is a personal gift to the PM
OMG PAY FOR PLAY!!!

>If you get cucked, you win

>had to give up his Twitter because of Suey Park
>is still a liberal

>illigal

I'm into it.

how amazing would it be if goofy Senator Pocahontas ran for president in 2020?

WHITE BLOOD CELLS ARE RACIST GUYS

QUICK LET'S GET THEM OUT OF THE NON-WHITES TO SAVE THEM FROM OUR OPPRESSION

>never smiling

Leafs are good when they're not high, which doesn't happen quite often.
Can't remember how many times during election days I answered leafs that were shilling non-stop for whole threads.

Anyone else's tweets being hidden cuz they're low quality? How do I improve my tweeting quality senpai? Nobody is seeing what I tweet.

>Schumer says Trump should withdraw Puzder as Labor nominee "before he further embarrasses this administration"

What does this mean? Before Trump further embarrasses it or Puzder? What did Puzder do?

>Chris Matthews: The court got into someone else's marmalade

Also this. He's saying that the court is overstepping?

>white blood cells are bad
>literally made to preserve the body

The body being Western Civilization.

>this nigger is serious

She would be easy to defeat

I honestly didn't even know NOT! had a mango. I thought it was just a cash grab sequel to the first anime.

Which reminds me, I was just rewatching Soul Eater recently and kinda paused after the Asura rewoke up in the first arc. I should go back and fire it back up because it does get really great again after the initial lull in action at the beginning of the second arc...

Hahahaha.

Even Massachusetts hates her, I don't think she would win that state

When do the french get to vote her in

plz no moar

Can I get a for dummies version? Like what spots would they want to win?

>tfw my country is shit and all ex-presidents are corrupt
At least I'm not Chancellor Cuckold.

>implying CA with illegals gone is blue
ISHYGDTT

>Trap

Thank you user, this is unironically what I hoped for

Canadians are in a constant drunk state from the maple syrup and have poor judgement. Why else would they let Castro's son run their country? They must be subjugated.

we have a light skinned nigger vs a full nigger on hannity

lets see who the libtard is...

post more holy shit

no homo

This is a really good picture

Would that make Jews AIDS?

all of them. You want a realistic list?

That's actually a pretty funny picture tho lel