Sorry Sup Forums but there's no point in being redpilled...

Sorry Sup Forums but there's no point in being redpilled. You ruined my life with this bullshit and I want to become bluepilled again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just turn on your TV and believe what you hear, bluepilled again.

Nope. You're here forever.

I drink lots of Diet Coke and became Bluepilled again. It's really easy.

So you'll be cooking up some meth, then?

Basically just watch new movies and TV like Dear White People, Star Wars 7 / 7.5 (I still don't consider Rouge One to be a movie in the series), the new Ghostbusters - maybe watch all of Anita Sarkeesians videos.

That and dye your hair some retarded color and bam, back to being a bluepilled faggot

same

>ever wanting to exist in a mental state where you think it's okay to give preferential treatment to a retarded religion and arrest people for speaking out against it

I'd rather eat fucking glop in a tin ship then be that fucking stupid.

There is no going back once you take the redpill.

Of course it's a leaf
>You ruined my life with this bullshit and I want to become bluepilled again.
You're all pussies.

lol

>Basically just watch new movies and TV like Dear White People, Star Wars 7 / 7.5 (I still don't consider Rouge One to be a movie in the series), the new Ghostbusters - maybe watch all of Anita Sarkeesians videos.

But I can't watch them now that I know everything I saw on Sup Forums over the years. It feels fake even if I try hard to believe it.

Generation Z has been shown to be the most conservative since the pre-boomer generations.
They're also plugged into the internet since they were small children.
Some of us are gonna be leading these people someday so it is important.

Realize the red-pill is the ultimate lie.

Sup Forums misuses the term redpill as it's presented in "The Matrix".

Closest thing to being redpilled irl would be going completely of grid regarding the system and fighting against it in some extremist organization to end the current system, which pillars are economics, politics and religion.

here the term is used as a synonym to supposed "truths" each and every faggot here has and each and everyone believes is the ultimate truth. What makes matters worst is that they relate it to their political views.

Sup Forums is worse the Sup Forums for fucks sake.

>You ruined my life with this bullshit and I want to become bluepilled again.
Implying your not bluepilled
Come on user ur about to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes

REMOVE LEAF NOW

>user loses hope
>many such cases

There is no blue pill... even Agent Smith wants the red pill...

When the day of the sexbots arrive all men will be free.
Roasties will be btfo.

>Wanting to go back to feeling guilty for all of niggers' problems, and giving them all my money to say sorry for muh slavery

it's red pilled to take the blue pill

blue pill is the new red pill

here's a hint. Base your life on principals, not redpills. The redpills are useful for understanding reality, but it's never good to focus on them rather than your own values.

Sure. How do I do that?

>thinking Jews is just a religion and not a people/race
I love your digits my dude, and agree with the sentiment, but you have some more redpills to take.

Suck a BBC. Why do you think it gets posted here so much? The only way out after dispelling the cognitive dissonance is pure humiliation until you normalize subservience again.

Kek confirmed, but even this user won't be spared on the day of the rake

saved

Leafs cant be red pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Fuck off Cypher you knew what you were getting into

I guess just try to think about politics less, but unlearning some facts will be impossible.

Not coming here ever again would certainly go a long way.

死人