Why does Ubisoft do this?

Why does Ubisoft do this?

Why did Ubisoft put out a shitty beta that hardly works?

They took "snowniggers" a little too seriously

What, make a nigger in game?

kek

Is it really that big of a deal, man?

I think SJW bitching about games is kind of retarded from both aisles of the argument. It's a fucking game and fantastical in nature; it isn't meant to be a damn history lesson.
Mighty kek, though.

You can change the color of the characters to whatever.
Same goes for sex.
It's not like battlefield 1 where the german sniper is forced to be black.
This is a shitpost. Remember to sage this shit.

then what is the culture based on :^)

Apparently the reason for this is that Vikings have mythical black people called Blámenn in their lore or something?

Don't give a fuck. It's not forced down your throat. If you want to roleplay as à strong black vikangz wymen, so be it.
As long as i'm not forced myself to play this kind of shit, i'm ok.

I like that they're making it realistic to modern day Swedish culture

A lot of the game companies have let pretty exteme radicals in as employees. Look at bf1 then look who the producer is .
At this point its just a bunch of antiwhite immigrants taking the piss out of western history.

Because nigger is the total evil

It's not an historical game.

Cool excuse.

This

When you think about it it's super meta regarding today. Nu-Swedes are violent, bloodthirsty savages and this depicts them fairly well.

they're promoting white people not wasting time playing video games. probably even want more white people to go outside and make friends.

racist tbqh

they didnt, there is character customisation and you made him a nigger.

jej

It doesn't bother me

If it bothers you, then don't play as one and chop up the people that do

I'm looking forward to Ubisoft's Shaka Zulu game:

>Kill people for no reason
check
>Ruthlessly rape any woman they come across
check
>Violence-mongering degenerates
check
>Absoloutely decimate any peaceful Christian communities they come across
check

It all checks out, OP.

This game is garbage anyway, combat is clunky as fuck.

Almost as shitty as Rainbow Six Siege

>Buying ubisoft downgraded shit
>2017

Many AAA devs are Soros levels of Jewish, but Ubisoft has the worst business practices hands down
>staff diversity is more important then quality
>cheap and minimal work to produce games
That's why every Ubisoft game is exactly the same but with a different skin over it and why their games always release in pairs , so even when they both bomb, the profit stll breaks even
There were horror stories on Sup Forums years back from former employees

leaf bringing the bantz this time

They want a tidal wave of fascism and it's coming.

how deep is the character customization though?

Option not requirement. Doesn't bother me and I haven't even seen one yet. If nig players wanna be black Vikings or black samurai let em. When they release Zulu warrior I guarantee u will be able to make it white.
Otherwise a pretty fun game so far.
Also Network issues happen in a BETA. Fucking stop bitching.

while most of the game dev do this kind of shit you fell for the bait user

All the classes are white by default. Most of them are covered in armor this is the only one where you can see skin. And the skin color is customizable.

The game is not historically or even culturally accurate. Vikings, knights and samurais are just an excuse to bash swords at each other.

They started this with the first AC game. There was a big notice at the beginning about how they no borders multiculturalists and not french.

Apparently leaf is shit at games.
I found the combat intuitive and interesting

FAKE

this.

everyone is this thread is an angry retard

Some skin colors. Lots of everything else.

Doesn't it allow you to customize your own character? Pretty silly that you can make the Vikings blackest black though

kek

It seems to be an alternate history. Intro tells it all. Also a woman is causing war to be constant.

and the game world is not even europe, it's an alternate world where the 3 factions struggle for the remaining resources if i got the "plot" right

DUDE WHO CARES NOTHING MATTERS LMAO

Not mythical. They sailed down to trade slaves in Byzantium and encountered actual niggers regularly. That was just their name for them.

Is that the idiotic excuse they use?

I'm more annoyed from the shitty story plot. Chinks, Christians and Snowniggers go to war over...a fucking water puddle?

Exactly. Still not sure there is even a storyline beyond that lol.

They needed the obligatory token nigger in there.

See
And
There basically is no story really. Just a loose reason to beat the shit out of each other.

Still a really fucking retarded plot to start war. Dumb shits don't even realize it's a stream so there's lots of water.

No. It's important because the left wants to control every aspect of the culture. This is intentional

To anyone who hasn't played the game, you can change the race of ALL characters