This is all over libshit twitter

This is all over libshit twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661
quora.com/Does-the-U-S-Constitution-apply-to-foreigners-in-America-Can-a-foreigner-refer-to-the-Fifth-Amendment-of-the-Constitution
encyclopedia.com/history/dictionaries-thesauruses-pictures-and-press-releases/aliens-rights
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also useful information for all americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Is ICE the deportation force?

Looking forward to lots of liberals being arrested for harboring illegal aliens.

it would be sad if some terrible bad people made a version with wrong legal info that would get people arrested and deported or worse

Yes, it stands for Immigrations & Customs Enforcement. It's not new, just finally has the go-ahead from Trump to mass deport.

Yes

I know right

>illegally in the country
>can't read English
HOW CAN WE KEEP THESE PEOPLE

>pleading the 5th while not being legally adherent to our Bill of Rights

>Illegal immigrant
>Rights

Ok but Illegals aren't citizens and therefore don't have constitutional rights. So this shit doesn't actually apply.

Meh

It's just basic legal advice

Most of that doesn't matter and wouldn't work anyway.
These liberals are retards.

They make it sound like they're rounding up spics and putting them into camps. For fuck's sake is being deported really that bad?

> fight back
> inb4 some illegal immigrants take this literally and assault ICE officers

The United States have no official language though.

when you are being forced back to Mexico it is.

but the reason the place sucks has nothing to do with the citizens

Doubtful, they are going back, not getting "gassed".

>know your rights
>isn't a legal citizen

LOL

>una orden

Why do libshits pretend that they can speak Spanish amigos?

You're illegal. You have no rights AHAHAHHA

Hope you're having a sargasm with that last part, 'Zona

I'm kind of surprised that doesn't happen more often.

Illegal immigrants aren't US citizens so they wouldn't be protected by the constitution

they're going back to mexico

so, pretty much, yes

this should be titled "a guide to getting deported without having your face smashed in by some guy who gets off to bouncing on a dragon dildo while crying out 'trump! trump! oh daddy!' and really dislikes you and your people"

they are protected, their protections only extend to receiving a fair trial "okay Juan, so we have proof you're not a citizen, you've been staying here illegally for 4 years, you have illegally claimed roughly $110,000 in benefits, and you hit one of our immigration officials, do you have anything to say before we deport you?", and not getting beaten

Even just keeping the door closed is an offense, right? I can't imagine obstructing a federal investigation is something the authorities wouldn't charge you with

Anyone under the jurisdiction of The United States while within the US is entitled to Constitutional rights.

>inb4 we make some fake ones en espanol and spread them via #UndocumentedAndUnafraid

What to do to prevent ICE from coming to your door:
Don't come here illegally or overstay your visa

Almeida-Sanchez v. United States (1973)

This. It's like liberals don't understand that our Constitution, the Bill of Rights, et al do not apply to every human on Earth. Illegal aliens have exactly zero rights in America and can GTFO this country. It's not the taxpayer duty to support every traitorous scum looking for a handout while refusing to integrate or accept the responsibilities of citizenship.

>claim your right to remain silent

Does the states really extend this to illegal immigrants?

You retarded? The United States primary language is American English. Primary language is usually the official language.

American English is a dirty form evolved from British English.

Wong Wing v. United States (1896)

>Want to join a club different to mine
>Only those with membership can enter the club
>Time and money is required to obtain a membership
>TFW poorfag
>Decide to jump a wall or fence pretend to have a membership
>Somebody asked me to show him my membership
>They find out I don't have one
>They want me gone
>People unironically defend me and want me to stay in the club
>But I acknowledge I violated the rules so I must leave and probably flagged for life

Anyway, why isn't it legal to hunt illegals? Some of them are not even humans.

Just reply with this

abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

Let's make Trump change that, so everyone can shut the fuck up and learn english.

Could edit the last part in Spanish to be a bit more...spicy?
I mean that fist looks awfully violent user

If you are here illegally:

>The game is over
>You had a good run
>Made some money
>Time to go home
>Do it voluntarily and save yourself the hassle.

IT isn't legal as long as you've gone through the legal system to get the proper go ahead to raid a spic house

It would be worse if someone did it in Spanish so people would share it not knowing better. ;^)

A reminder for all....

Why do we have Gitmo?

Because everyone knew that if we moved these people onto US soil, they would have to be granted their constitutional rights, even though they are non citizens.

If you're on US soil, you have rights, even if you're a criminal, even if you're here illegally.

You don't have to like it, but that's the law.

>ICE
what?

Illegals don't have the right to remain silent.

>Constitutional rights
>Applying to non-citizen felons illegally in the country

Pick one.

MAGA lolz
>MAGA lolz
#MAGA lolz
MAGA lolz
>MAGA lolz
#MAGA lolz
MAGA lolz
>MAGA lolz
#MAGAlolz

>Report a raid using 1- 844 -343 -1623

maybe we should report some

How are they going to make them talk? Shock their balls/vaginas?

lol what?

It goes like this

>POLICE SEARCH WARRANT!
>BANG! BANG! BANG!
>POLICE SEARCH WARRANT!
>BANG! BANG! BANG!
>BASH DOOR OPEN
>SWAT TEAM SWOOPS IN

Also it's hilarious. All things listed apply to citizens. Illegals have no rights. So I would say keep letting them post this shit, and hopefully we have less spics to send back to mexico alive. hehe

>Illegal immigrant guide to not get fucked by ICE
>Implying they will even see that

>Sinaloa

Damn, what's it's like being in the heart of cartel country?

>invoking constitutional rights
>not a citizen

lmfao

I don't think illegal aliens can use a US citizens rights

>American English is a dirty form evolved from British English

Self-hating cuck.

Vocabulary is almost identical, grammar is identical. The only substantive difference is accent. We weren't the ones that changed our accent, they did. Around the time of the revolutionary war brits sounded like us.

I just saw an article about two guys we sent back to Kabul. They had spent two years traveling to get here just to be declined and sent back to that shithole.

It feels so good to be white

The liberals understand that. What you don't understand is that they don't think "America" should exist anymore, or any nation, and that we should all be ruled by a one-world government that will spread everyone out to other countries to make everyone "equal". They're not trying to apply the Constitution to the world, they despise the Constitution and want to replace it with the UN.

Liberals believe that every dollar you make, they have a right to decide how much you keep, and how much other people on the other side of the globe gets of it.

This is the war. You don't understand the real stakes here. You think they give a flying fuck about the things you care about. They don't. Obama said his goal as President to was to fundamentally transform America, and he got scarily pretty fucking close to that. He had the balls to change the American Dream from "You can do anything you want!" (The dream that let him become President), to "Make just enough to pay the bills, with a little left over." He wanted to do away with American exceptionalism, like it's our fault we're good at doing shit. He and Hillary and their party have been shitting on all of it, and it's not stopping - we're now having riots and protests and judges breaking the law so non-citizens can travel here with no resistance. No other country allows that. They're purposely killing America, everything it stood for, and trying to make the entire world a compliant, poor 3rd world ghetto for their liberal class to rule over.

(Which is impossible, anyway, there's this thing called Islam that's trying for the same prize - and they won't hesitate to cut off a few million one-world liberal heads to get there.)

Stop thinking they don't understand. They do. They don't care - and they've been bamboozling you for decades. Wake the fuck up already. That's what Trump is telling everyone. Wake the fuck up!

The salt collection potential is enormous. Why isn't this more popular?

you betta sauce that, lawfag.

>come into a country you don't belong to
>"i plead the fifth amendment" so you can use it's laws in your defense

Illegals need to call the following number: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

>They had spent two years traveling
why did they not spend the time doing the paperwork

quora.com/Does-the-U-S-Constitution-apply-to-foreigners-in-America-Can-a-foreigner-refer-to-the-Fifth-Amendment-of-the-Constitution

>but the reason the place sucks has nothing to do with the citizens
That's where you're wrong, and anyone who knows how mexicans act has already realized this.

>knock knock
>ice reporting for illegals open pls
>No illegals only (((((18))))) year old virgins ;^)

Can someone change the last thing under FIGHT BACK to actual instruction on assaulting the ICE so dumb spics can get arrested and deported faster. Then spread it like wildfire

kek, someone please make a verison that has the ICE hotline instead, make sure it blends in well

Because that would require intelligence and foresight, and a willingness to follow the law

Would be helpful if it contained a number to call for further information [spoiler]its the ICE tip line

>this is what illegals think the 5th amendment means
lmao

I bet those libshits wouldn't even notice till the mexicans get all pissed off about the incorrect translations.

So why do libshits and beamers think the law doesn't apply to them all of a sudden?

>IMPLYING THEY CAN FUCKING READ ENGLISH

AH

You realize that libshits and media asshats are reading this right? They will alert their friends and followers and say Sup Forums is spreading misinformation.

Flood the hotlines

you mean it's that the magic soil was founded on that is the only reason the USA succeeded.

it has nothing to do with IQ or anything like that.

Wrong, they sounded like Southerners.
Which is better, but still.

Read the number again desu

But seriously
>report law enforcement forces for enforcing the law legally
really makes you think huh

Why don't we start #proudtobeundocumented #undocumentednotillegal or someshit.
Let them rat themselves out

I raise you one citation:

>The legal aspects of deportation (now known formally as "removal") are considerably more complex. Once an alien enters the territory of the United States, even illegally, he or she accrues an array of constitutional protections. The Supreme Court has, for constitutional purposes, distinguished deportation from criminal prosecution or punishment.
> Thus, for example, specific rights under the ex post facto clause—the Fifth Amendment right to silence, the Sixth Amendment right to counsel, the Seventh Amendment right to jury trial, and the Eighth Amendment prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment—do not apply (Fong Yue Ting v. United States, 1893). Due process protections have applied in this context, however, since Yamataya v. Fisher (1903)

encyclopedia.com/history/dictionaries-thesauruses-pictures-and-press-releases/aliens-rights

You realize that libshits and media asshats are dumber than dogshit and that the average illegal will believe anything that crosses their twitter feed, right?

nice hitler trips

Should be "Portland Rights for Immigrants Coalition" (PRIC)

Because we have insanely strict immigration laws. The only slightly realistic way for a shitskin to get residence is to apply for asylum pretty much.

We need to make one on how to report Illegal

(noice'd)

>Usually
Except it isn't the US's case. It isn't written anywhere, unlike Canada, in your constitution English is the official language and business must be done in said language.

Isn't that obstruction of justice Sup Forums?

>raids on taco stands

No, I get it. The last election cycle was an eye opener. Thank God for Wikileaks exposing the hypocrisy of the Dems. Obama's lackluster response to the exposed corruption shows just how deep the corruption goes as they're literally selling out our national sovereignty to implement said one world govt with themselves as the ruling elite. The problem is that so many have been brainwashed by the propaganda, so many still trust the media to reliably report because the educational system indoctrinated them with the leftist ideology. The ideology that SOUNDS great on paper but is only being used as a recruitment tool to pull in scores of Americans who are well intentioned but critically unaware and misinformed. The left is weaponizing demographics by trying to open the borders and bring in hordes of poorly educated, easily manipulated, rapidly breeding immigrants to subvert democracy and prop up their puppet government. That's why I'm glad Trump won, but the fight is really only just beginning.