What happened to the dinosaurs, Sup Forums?

What happened to the dinosaurs, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tayRCtE73HI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jews got to em

The SJWs they ate ended up killing the dinosaurs - The dinos can't digest toxicity and malice.

After an influx of getter rays washed over the planet from space, the dinosaur empire went underground into the magma core of the planet in order to survive and plot to one day retake the surface.

I'm pretty sure they all died.

kek

Turns out dinosaurs were originally suppose to be muslims

Birds are their descendants.

>Year of Our Lord, 2017 AD
>believing in the prehistoric scaled Jew
Good goy

pffffffhahahaha

Bluepill theory: A meteorological impact sent ash and debris into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun for an extended period of time and stunting the growth of plants. This caused a disruption in ecosystems across the earth. A general rule of nature is that large animals need to eat more, and take longer to reproduce. Because of this, most dinosaurs, which were rather large, were not able to adapt to the sudden change in the environment, and went extinct. The only dinosaurs that survived the extinction- birds- were relatively small, and thus were able to survive.

Redpill theory: something something Jews something something Bogdanoffs

Something along the lines of that Star Trek Voyager episode...they evolved to become super intelligent and left Earth in a spaceship leaving the non advanced dinosaurs behind

Some evolved feathers, and found an ecological niche that they could survive the colder temps....The less "evolved" and more reptile versions died. Blame global cooling, blame a meteorite...even blame both.
>Redpill theory: something something Jews something something Bogdanoffs
Can you give me a quick rundown on that theory?

>Bluepill theory: A meteorological impact sent ash and debris into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun for an extended period of time and stunting the growth of plants. This caused a disruption in ecosystems across the earth. A general rule of nature is that large animals need to eat more, and take longer to reproduce. Because of this, most dinosaurs, which were rather large, were not able to adapt to the sudden change in the environment, and went extinct. The only dinosaurs that survived the extinction- birds- were relatively small, and thus were able to survive.

The fuck are you on about? Can somebody give me the quick rundown?

Same guys who chopped down the giant trees.

Nice actually keked

This might be a real fuckin stupid question, but how do we know what dinosaurs looked like enough to illustrate them in such a detailed manner?

not enough fuckin.

Dude bro. Dude bro.

Too many peaceful meteor refugees

hot

Would mega brain there shit into his own brain? Wtf man.

LOL

WHAT THE FUCK

They're still here

I've actually been in an enclosure with a cassowary. I worked as a wildlife attendant for a while.

Nothing scared me except them. They follow you and just look sinister the whole time.

DELETE THIS

dat dinsoaur eye pierces me benis

ded

Science happened.

Highest achievable level of top kek.

Don't start shit with them, the Emu War was already traumatizing enough.

>(((Herschel Hoffmeyer)))

They started identifying themselves as a SJW

This

They became lame ass birds.

They went full libtards and stopped to reproduce and eat meat.

Eventually all died.

>birds
>lame
I'll cut you

They all became Republicans.

FPBP

changing environment after an impact event killed most of them, the smaller therapods (family of dinosaurs that includes velociraptor and T-rex) evolved into birds.

FPBP

>my ancestor

that picture

Can I get a swift summary on this theory?

According to the all knowing ken hamm some made it on the ark Noah built along with the other animals of earth...Yep all 400,000,000

Can you please remove this image? it triggers flashbacks for me, you have no idea of the suffering after the Great Emu War.

That is a cassowary you fucking convict

They had an alliance with the emus as shock troopers, educate yourself

ur welcom 4 woking u

There were a few larger descendants left over in pre-historic time, if you think the emu and cassowary are a menace.

Holy shit I did not expect to laugh this hard

Fpbp

They got extuncted.

Don't worry about it.

stop asking questions

Are dinosaurs even fuckin real?
These science bitches keep changing their minds on what dinosaurs even looked like, now they're saying shit like trexs were maybe 12 feet tall tops with cuckwings and yeah that's pretty yuge but that's no four story tall dragon monster

Terraforming.

still alive
youtube.com/watch?v=tayRCtE73HI

Jews

This is my favourite crackpot theory.

woah dude that's fucking deep