No human is illegal

No human is illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PI8rCleTbSo
youtube.com/watch?v=0TDDNrReTXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love and Felony Identity theft

But it's illegal to enter a country without permission...

Her only crime is 20 years of tax evasion

lel

they're subhumans

Apparently, Lupita was.

but some aliens are

>love for her family
didn't she commit a federal felony by using someone else's Social Security number

>Erika Andiola
is this is the same wench that confronted Rand Paul while he was eating a burger lel

F

Actually, the United States does have laws, and some of those laws define the requirements for foreigners to enter our country. People who do not abide by those laws are colloquially referred to as "illegals."

FREE DYLANN ROOF

>No human is illegal
Humans can't be "illegal", but their actions certainly can be. "Undocumented immigration" is illegal.

Bye Lupita

send a postcard

haha oh shit I was right

youtube.com/watch?v=PI8rCleTbSo

>20 years in a SINGLE country
>Not applying for permanent citizenship
Why? Is this laziness or what?

and identity theft, which imo should he dealt with via hanging.

her only crime is multiple felonies

>drumpfkins will defend this

"We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws"- Barack Obama

Humans aren't illegal, but trespassing is.

mexicans aren't human

>No human is illegal
No criminal in our country without permission should stay.

Call it whatever you want. Illegal immigrant is a good term. I thought the "Left" loved prefixes like "African American" etc....Illegal Immigrant is a great one because it says that one is committing a criminal act by coming here.

WHo is lopita?

people were already being deported before trump was even president. This is a normal thing we've done for a long time

she committed identity theft. She's like 10 different kinds of criminal.

then why do we have countries if they're essentially controls put in place to control our freedom of movement?

1 POST BY ID

>1 POST BY ID
1 POST BY ID

>1 POST BY ID
1 POST BY ID

>1 POST BY ID
1 POST BY ID

>1 POST BY ID
1 POST BY ID

>1 POST BY ID
1 POST BY ID

>1 POST BY ID
1 POST BY ID

>1 POST BY ID
1 POST BY ID

>1 POST BY ID
1 POST BY ID

>1 POST BY ID

Didn't Obama deport around 2.5 million during his 8 years?

Were full, fuck off

Arrogant cunt.

Good riddance.

No human is illegal but humans commit illegal acts and should face due punishment.

Apparently, some woman staying in a country illegally.

illegal, felon trying to participate in the democratic process, but MSM said that doesn't happen?

good I hope she dies

After 20 she didn't try to be legalize?

The whole thing is sad, but she committed the felony of criminal impersonation, and indirectly tax fraud.

Let her back in!

Then deport her again.

Doesn't Okoboji have an ay lmao lake or something

Why bother following the law when it is a lot more profitable to break the law and cry to the media when you get caught for it?

that """human""" is illegal

fuck illegals and KILL ALL ANTIFA LEFTIST SCUM

IF YOU AINT AMERICAN
IF YOU ARE ILLEGAL
THEN
G T F O
T
F
O

>inb4 the navihomo indian bullshit argument.
they gave up
they got annilated
they sold land for beads

BEADS
BTFO REDSKINS

No humans may not be illegal
But thatI isn't the point,
Fucking illegalI aliens who break
U.S. Laws are here illegally.
And therefore those here illegally must be treated under the law as the criminals that they, in fact are.
No mexican is above and immune from the laws that govern the United States.
Arrest, deport, arrest, deport, arrest until all these illegal alien criminals are gone.
.....learn how to respect others and then perhaps illegals wouldn't be such privileged p.o.s's.

Fuck this cunt, I had my identity stolen before. She's getting off easy

Adios Lupita.

You will be missed. next time you put your culo in illegally, we are going to put you culo out by force.

>then why do we have private property if they're essentially controls put in place to control our freedom of movement?

hurr

>the brave little toaster

My Juden

>no human is illegal
>I want to see trumps tax return

because countries provide literally everything else for us and you're cherry picking one thing

if you deport your enemies you win

wtf i'm totally reconsidering my entire political ideology after seeing how upset it made someone

quick open the borders we have to kill ourselves!

>No human is illegal
WRONG!

i know someone close living there for 20 years and still haven't even learn english.
kek

Is there anyone on this board that is not a shill or a russki? Is there anyone that actually has an opinion that is not created by some syndicate. I feel like everything in pol is extreme whoring for some paid opinion, there is no honest discourse anymore.

Buy a passport if you want "freedom of movement"
Also why don't you protest the fact that. North Korea lets fucking NO-ONE in our out of North Korea

She was a criminal....an actual criminal. This tweeting black idiot is nuts

Holy shit... Rand Pauls reaction when she says she's a DREAMer. He practically spits up his burger, and just fucking hauls ass out of there.

Fuck all these posts laughing and mocking her. A mother shouldn't be seperated from her kids by force because of this shit. "Oh wow haha now those kids don't get to see their mother" yeah that's real fucking funny edge lords.

Gj making me feel disgusted and ashamed of my own country.

>Lupita

Really, we should all just trade with Mexico. They come here, we go there.
Problems solved.

>her only crime
>loving her family

Do they literally not know that living here undocumented is a crime?

>he got arrested today and put in jail
>his only crime
>he borrowed a tv from a store
>he just likes cartoons, senpai

glad to see other niggas had a childhood,
tfw you almost have more nostalgia towards a consumer electronic than a furry creature.

Corollary: illegals are not human

*Leans into Mic*
WRONG

heh

Hey asshole South american countries expel people daily and by the hundreds, Chinese and blacks from Africa, every goddamn day, even Cubans that have escaped the cuban regime are expelled. Its kind of hypocritical to expect USA to do otherwise.

No human is illegal my ass!

See the following:
omg a country who now decides to enforce laws that were already in the books.

Yet another user bitching about how a country should run their immigration system without being a citizen.

Why don't you take them then?

>her only crime

Was illegally entering the country.

>This is Trump's hate

Even Obama deported some people. They all have families and sob stories.

DON'T DO THE CRIME and there's never going to be a problem.

Her only crime was illegally invading our border.

peace ouuuuuutt

Don't they have laws that naturalize you after you've been living here for so long?

Feel bad for her though, I mean 20 years, shit.

>love of her family
she was in here illegally for 20 years and was caught committing identity theft, eat shit and get ur facts str8 shill
we need to start posting gore threads, this fuck faces will leave instantly

I wish I could rape that old bitch in front of her kids.

fucking little brown nigger owes me 20 years of welfare checks.

OUT OUT OUT

some one call the WAAAAMbulance

>No human is illegal
Yeah, Nobody said that, the way they IMMIGRATED is what's illegal, that's why they're called ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Don't know why is that an issue.

>Identity Theft

She has to go back

GTFO cunt

NatAmer Pol here
Fuck mexico
Fuck illegals
Don't get the idea that native people want any mexicans grouped together with us.
They are completely useless to us,
In fact mexicans are worse than useless, they are fucking criminals who STEAL our lands, our native tribal lands in mexico, murder our native tribal people on both sides of the border(we consider it a insult to be called mexicans).
We consider mexico the OCCUPIED TERRITORIES desu.
Deport all mexicans back to country of origin - that..
Being Spain. > #backontheboatcolonialists1492

So you can live your life in peace, movement around the world is nice but is majorly unnecessary.

Controls to keep bad hombres OUT!

Why wouldn't you enter a country if you could suck the nectar out of it while giving nothing back?

Fuck Lupita, scag nasty flea ridden bitch can get fucked by a pack of jaguars in the Mayan jungle

HERES THE THING MOTHERFUCKERS:

People in the USA commit crimes out of desperation to provide for their families every GODDAMN DAY. What happens when they get caught? They go to fucking jail thats what. Why should foreigners get a pass for breaking the law? They shouldn't. Plenty of people go to jail for selling drugs to pay the light bill and their kids get left behind. No one gives a fuck. But Mexicans are special? Fuck that.

Oh look another facist celebrating the violation of somebody's human rights.

What a surprise!

Good riddance.

Faggot should have ripped up that card on the spot.

what happens when your jizz hits the ceiling? is that a good or bad thing?

does it just stick there? will it fall on my head in a couple months?

now im of the sad

She also went on the news as well. The smugness and entitlement is beyond comprehension

Also anyone find it weird she said she worked for congress and is a illegal. I think it would be truly sad that if someone contacted ICE and dig up the fact she worked illegally with the Democrats.

There is no where written in the Constitution that it is a right to illegally migrate to the United States.

Fuck forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=0TDDNrReTXg

This is no coincidence

She says this like Obama didn't deport a shitload of illegals too.

Like you did with the Indians? Like you do in the Middle East? Where will you start sucking next?