Red pilled Part Time Jobs ?

I'm a full time university student and need cash. Any suggestions ? I dislike being around other people but don't mind labor intensive work.

I'm 6'1, 182lbs, gym 5 days a week. I have no job experience but learn quickly.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums[dot]sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=118002
forums[dot]sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=118929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dole.

Politicians have great taste as their job is literally being a professional welfare queen.

T. Poor Aussie on the dole

Warehouse jobs senpai, normally decent wages, good physical labor, mostly redpilled working class chaps.
t. Warehouse employee since 2005

1488 get

Whore yourself out

>The eternal leaf

I was thinking about that. Honest work, keeps you active while listening to audiobooks. Purifies the soul. Definitely on my list. Thanks user

Deliver pizza, confirmation that niggers and Jews hate you.

Audiobooks would depend on the warehouse, the hourly people at my warehouse aren't allowed to have earbuds much less phones on them.
That being said I let my guys do it when I am working night shift, once the big bosses leave.

I'm in the same boat, gotta save up sheckles to visit my long distance relationship partner. Any good (((red pilled))) part time jobs that any gender can handle?

I work doing freight at a big box hardware store. We got guys who just do it 7pm-11pm and others who go 9pm-2am. It's labor but I don't mind it. I've got callouses, I think they look cool

>I dislike being around other people
Learn faggot. You'll end up with a miserable life down the road and get ripped off at every turn in favour of people who are good with people.

That being said, join the infantry reserves. Best advice I can give you while you're in school.

Best option short term would be Bus Boy. Go into a local bar/restaurant and ask if they have any SA/Bar back jobs open. You won't have to talk to anyone. Server jobs at banquet halls also require very little interaction
Also fuckin eh digits

if near the ocean, crewing on a yacht.

How is that (((((((redpilled))))))) though?

Painting.

How is any job redpilled? Making money and providing for yourself in an honest way is already redpilled.

learning to sail, nothing better than sailing. plus every one i meet is white and well mannered.

Tell me more. How do you get paid to crew? Is it a merchant boat? I've just crewed for free recreationally in races and such just for fun

>long distance relationship partner.

Using the liberal term for gf/bf. Husband/Wife

Kill yourself

I think you bit the bait there leaf.

I work for a trucking company 30 hours a week driving forklifts, pays well and the day goes fast.

Become a degenerate CTR

Overnight grocery stocking. Pay is shit but you usually get discounts and free food and shit.

send an email to your nearest yacht club asking if there is any one wanting to take on an crew member that has experience in recreational racing

forums[dot]sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=118002

forums[dot]sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=118929

read those and check out the forum, but yeah your best bet would be to email the yacht club and talk to a skipper about what you are looking for

Good looking out, agreed nothing better