Ask an (ex) CIA anything

I've dedicated the last 6+ years of my life working for the CIA to combat right wing extremism/terrorism online.

Most of my work has been done through a computer, and various accounts on image boards and websites such as this one, although I've also been involved in numerous real life operations. In order to do this, I've created numerous online personas and used them to infiltrate different online political organizations.

In my career I've put literally dozens of terrorists and white national extremists behind bars, and even stopped a shooting the likes of which would have made Sandy Hook look tame. Despite this, I was dishonorable discharged due to an internal power struggle at the end of the Obama administration.

Currently I'm living in South America, far outside US jurisdiction. I can't give up too many personal details, for fear of endangering both me and my families lives, but I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. Provided you can ask the right questions, you might even learn something.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21803_SPERM_GARAGE.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

What is your favorite recipe for egg salad?

Do you think we will be seeing mass arrest of pedophile politicians? Any intel on antarctica, thanks

tell me more about whats gonna happen to the us internally

what were the sources of the FBI user?

whats going on in antartica

tell me about remote viewing

What were some of the big operations that you stopped going to be a about? Like what were they planning to destroy, shoot, etc? Ever meet any operative from another nation?

>due to an internal power struggle

you got caught jerking it, didn't you

Some facts about the CIA:
Most of the CIA are actually extremely liberal, although there is a small minority of conservative dissent. Many of the leaks coming out of last election, including those published by wikileaks, came not from Russia but from different CIA operatives.

Osama Bin Ladan died of old age. Pakistan knew, as far as we can tell, the entire time. Much of Pakistan is controlled by Al-Qaeda. There was no raid. We did however kill his wife and children as a way of sending a message.

Currently there's a disproportionate amount of white nationalists and people with ties to extremist terrorist organizations in Trump's white house.

Salad is for pussies.

What are the major political factions in the CIA?

LARP somewhere else. We're sick of it.

no happenings no kek, no elections, meh ill take anything on a Thursday night

>Provided you can ask the right questions

Get the fuck out of here

>Currently there's a disproportionate amount of white nationalists and people with ties to extremist terrorist organizations in Trump's white house.

Sounds like some Leaf liberal is trying to LARP, welp onto the next thread boys

why are mods promoting this shit thread? it's sticking around on the front page long after it should've fallen off. i posted a few threads earlier today that wouldn't make it to the front page no matter how many times i bumped them.

what's going on with Sup Forums these days? seems like a bit of an (((op))).

CIA is boring. Ask an ex-military anything

Fuck off, leaf larp douchebag.

>Currently there's a disproportionate amount of white nationalists and people with ties to extremist terrorist organizations in Trump's white house.

Nice, can you LARP about this some more, was Bannon burning crosses?

How true is it that most of the CIA is neutered in terms of how like 90-95% of the people don't do the wet works operations anymore.

are you a big guy?

That level of shilling isn't gonna fly around here, CTR.

okay answer this.

Since when was Canada part of South America you fucking leaf?

and dont say proxy. if you are outside US jurisdiction, you dont need a proxy.

Alex, is that you?

In your opinion , will something catastrophic happen in the next 50 years? i'm talking WW3 type shit.

Ex dentist here AMA

>tell me more about whats gonna happen to the us internally
How should I know? As much as you guys think that George Soros or whoever is pulling all the strings (not to say he doesn't pull strings), the US is made of thousands of fractions all bidding for power.

>what were the sources of the FBI user?
How should I know? Not even the POTUS gets an inside view of the FBI, CIA, etc. I was just a lowly operator.

>whats going on in antartica
Lots of astronomers working there. As far as I know there's no major conspiracies around it. During the 80s the government practiced freezing and unfreezing "disappeared" criminals as a path to cryogenic freezing, but it just ended up killing them.

>tell me about remote viewing
Bullshit, same with the LSD trails. We used that stuff to whip up a media frenzy and distract people from all the dissections, torture, and genetic engineering.

We got ICE raids

> leaf
> CIA
> combat right wing extremism/terrorism online
LARPing threads are getting dumber with ever day. When this shit is going to be banned on Sup Forums?

True, but since when does the CIA give a shit about jurisdiction or the law? If they really wanted to get someone they would, only thing that protects guys like Assange is they are extremely high profile.

he mistook a mexican no-go zone in Winninpeg for south america

Are you a Mormon?

How to get a job like this. I want to get paid by my government to shit post on jihadi forums all day.

Fuckoff the CIA is full of turbomormons you fucking LARPing liar.

How does it feel to have worked for ZOG against your own ethnic interests? Don't even reply to this faggot, just kill yourself.

>Leaf
>CIA

You mean CSIS user

is this a roleplay thread? if so, can i be hilarity clinton

op is a faggot

I was only given info on my own operations, which revolved around internet terrorism. My job was mostly done behind a desk, and only focused on homeland security.

I was fired for having "a conflict of interest" when I started to realize Sup Forumswas right about a lot of stuff. Under my old boss this was tolerated, but Obama promoted a lot of leftist before he left office and they kicked me out.

Not a question.

Not Banon, but I've talked to many of his aides and read their emails. Even among them for the most part it's more of a casual correspondence with people that they don't know are WNs.

fake and gay, Bin Laden had marfans syndrome and died at the end of 2001

The reason for that is they do little but drug peddling these days.

kek

Why the Canadian flag? Proxy?

What can you tell us now off the top of your head that you know is true but the public believes is false?

About those dissections,torture,genetic engineering, etc. Tell us what you can.

is Alex Jones controlled opposition?

More black money for CIA operations I'm guessing? Are you guys selling the lesser drugs such as marijuana in batch for easy money or are you all still selling crack to inner city youths and gangs? If it's the second one, why? Wouldn't you guys want to avoid an all out 1990s gang war happening again?

Im role playing as on a watch list , parodying national security

I disbelieve. Tell me something interesting you know about alcohol and something important about photography.

What is it like to work for an organisation that traffics drugs and humans, that tortures and brainwashes people?

no but foreal, those goofs take the watchlist and online terrorism shtick a little too far

What do you think of this video? I've been laughing at it for like 15 minutes or more. It's just so fucking funny.

efukt.com/21803_SPERM_GARAGE.html

> a shooting the likes of which would have made Sandy Hook look tame
Bitch, no one died at Sandy Hook...

>egg salad is salad
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you.

He's not good at this.

The US practices extrajudicial killings. Especially in SA. Dumbass.

And for your information, I'd say about a quarter of the mods here are CIA operatives, so if you're posting on this website without a proxy you're pretty fucking stupid.

Yes. Russia is gearing up to annex large parts of the north pole. China is steadily expanding it's sphere of influence, and will use that power to eventually cause problems on the home front. As much as I hated Clinton, she was at least hawkish military speaking. We're set up for a complete clusterfuck in the coming years when China steps up to plate as #1 superpower.

I know that's you Fred, tell your wife I say hi.

Pretty bad desu. When I joined the CIA I thought I'd be fighting the bad guys, but most of you are alright. My years infiltrating online message boards really changed my worldview on a lot of things, and was the main reason I got fired. This actually happens more often than you'd think.

War=excuse for high taxes
War=more money for big military arms dealers who sponsor the CIA, etc.
We die and they tax our families to "fund the war" aka fill their fat pockets without people getting suspicious.

>genetic engineering
do tell...

Got any bones to pick with civilian contractors?

>My years infiltrating online message boards really changed my worldview on a lot of things, and was the main reason I got fired. This actually happens more often than you'd think
I guess that's the silver lining in all of it at least. Maybe there's hope for you after all CIAkun

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

How did you and roger get out the of the CIA building unnoticed?

eh, you tried

sage

Say something only a CIA agent would know.

Do you actually think we're afraid of you?.

You don't need to be a CIA nigger to know that. His controlled by his jewish bosses

why are you a shill for hillary? why do you hate donald trump?

So if a gang war breaks out you guys sacrifice a few of yourself in order to continue having your sponsor not abandon you? Or by we you mean the gang members? If it's operatives themselves dying then why would they accept their fate, or at the very least not threaten resisting their fate?

Is Antifa going to get on a terrorist watch list?

What about BLM?

>and even stopped a shooting the likes of which would have made Sandy Hook look tame
Of course, because Sandy Hook never happened.

>Canada is south america
God has punished me enough, please don't.

but is he bill hicks?

Pretty sure you're LARPing but I'm glad you got dishonorably discharged, you fucking traitor.

You can watch all the deported muds come home from your favela, faggot.

>Salad is for pussies.
>doesn't like egg salad

Full of shit, fuck off larper

>is he bill hicks?
What?

>Jewish bosses
You mean Trump's son in law, aka his right hand man?

How much danger is Trump in?

And how would we go about establishing defensive militia for if he is assassinated?

Ex leaf here AMA

>CIA
>domestic threads

checks...out?

What was it like being a part of the geographical embodiment of cancer?

>genetic engineering

Give me the basic gestalt on fish people

How does it feel to know that your days are numbered?

Agent Joe is that you?

Agent Will here! Man it sucks to be at South America, I get your pain. How are the kids doing? Take care man, the entire Team G4 still thinks about you, the director loves you and would hire you back too cheers!

>LEAF
>Canada sucks
>OP sucks Prime Minsters cock
>LARPs as CIA

Fuck off

look into it, v interesting

Did you get bullied by a Canadian at school or something? Was he a big guy?

how can i join?

would you recommend?

Here's how I know you're an idiot.

>I can't give up too many personal details,

- Worked for 6+ years (so less than 10). Deals with online work against "le right wing and le terrorism"
- Has a big list of arrest cases, stopped a major shooting
- Dishonorably discharged, major factor in narrowing down who you are
- South America? They have extradition treaties with the USA, pic related.

OP is full of shit, anybody here with a brain already knew that.

4 you.

The JFK assassination was pulled by communists.
Chavez was killed by us. Right now we're just sitting back and letting Venezuela collapse on itself.
We continue to give money, arms, and training to Al Qaeda in exchange for their services. Islamism is an easier beast to handle than pan-arabism, despite what ISIS videos might make you think.
Yes, there are Americans in Gitmo'.
Sometimes we'll accidentally kidnap an innocent person, but end up having to kill them to protect vital information. We've even got a special swamp in florida to dump the bodies.

Isn't it obvious?

It was basically a continuation of the work Nazis were doing. We had a lot of nazis, actually, until the Clinton administration "purged" them.

We don't sell crack any more. We do avert our eyes USA friendly cartels passing the border though.
Only cops sell marijuana. We consider ourselves above that.
Most of the drugs trade that the CIA has any direct involvement in anymore is the heroin trade in Asia and Russia. I can't say for sure, but I'm convinced there's going to be an attempted takedown of Duarte soon.

>alcohol
Our field operatives get to carry special vials of cocaine with them so they can function while consuming heavy amounts of alcohol.
>photography
You'd be surprised how much CIA money gets put into silicon valley startups and apps like snapchat. Even if you already suspect that sort of thing, the amounts would surprise you.

It was fun while it lasted. The people doing the dirty work are a bit... off. Most of the people are just working desk jobs and enjoying the perks.

Why would you post that? He's just going to come back and larp as someone from one of those countries.

Not good.

So.

Aliens?

The Supernatural?

Spill the beans. Give us the big enchilada.

>LARP

Shit you just reminded me, so the heroin epidemic in New England is not because of CIA affairs? Looks like domestic drug trading has stopped with the CIA then, I find the implication of nobility in it a little bit humorous funny enough.

damn, you got chavez? makes me sad, i kind of liked the idea of him dying slowly and in agonizing pain.
> mi patria

What languages do you speak, and how/where did you learn them?

So? What makes you think i'm down with your shabbos goy?

He already fucked up when he gave away way too much information that would render him easy to find.

Some user can call the next bullshit artist and now other anons know what to look for.

>A fucking leaf

Nigger the FBI handles that, the CIA is for external operations and internal criminal operations.

>Ive created numerous online personas
Do they all suck dick? or just a few of them?

Whos hyped for persona 5?
sage

>It was basically a continuation of the work Nazis were doing. We had a lot of nazis, actually, until the Clinton administration "purged" them.

Did the CIA stage aliens? See pic.

I literally had to look up shabbos goy. Good to know.