Have you started to SORT YOURSELF OUT?

Crime and Punishment is making me depressed

THIS GETS POSTED EVERYDAY.

BASED PETERSON.

tfw still haven't

You need to get sorted buddy, and that's that.

explain this fucking meme pls

You are in HELL.

tfw on the bottom of the male dominance hierarchy

not really. i'm still miserable. i can't figure out any purpose

Friendly reminder that Peterson stated that if you haven't sorted yourself out by age 25, there is statistically zero percent chance of you sorting yourself later in life.

can i get a link to this?

Not but bumping for interest

I don't believe he said that.

>limp wristed professor of ((psychology)) telling me to straighten my self out
How about we straighten him out.

I got 10 months before I cross the threshold. HELP.

Peterson has come up with something of a universal archetype of 3 two sided aspects. The first is the mother or nature. The orderly side of nature is what the environmentalists see the beautiful paradise garden, the other side is all the chaotic ills that nature brings. Cancer, Parasites, disease, harsh environments, natural disasters, etc. The second aspect is the Father or Culture and Society. At the same time it is tyrannical, forcing you to conform to it's norms but, it's also embodied as a wise king that takes care of you. The final part is the Individual. The Hero makes nature into order whereas the adversary is fueled by resentment leading him to destroy and bring suffering.
Without understanding your own capacity for evil you can not be a responsible person capable of reigning yourself in. Recognize the monster within yourself or you do not understand what a human being is. Take on the monstrosity within yourself and it will give you: self-respect, confidence, stop you from being a push-over, let people know you are serious about what you are saying. You can't understand good without understanding evil. Being motivated by resent usually causes evil. If you are harmless you aren't virtuous just harmless, you have to be a monster to be virtuous.

>limp wristed
>Implying you'd have the guts to face your employers and the ontario human right committees.

Cmon man, don't lose your head.

Just because you hit a wall doesn't mean you have to stop.

I'm pretty sure he only said 4 year olds that haven't been able to socialize with others and play a cooperative game are extremely likely to have anti social tendencies for the rest of their life

RESCUE YOUR FATHER FROM THE UNDERWORLD

fav book of all time leaf

>le cry about Pinocchio man

It's definitely a hard book to read. Because it makes you question your own morality and sanity so much.

Good. But hard.

Personally I think the most important books to read right now are 1984 and Brave New World. BNW never gets enough love, which is a mistake. 1984 arguably has a more engrossing story, but BNW's predictions of the future are MUCH more appropriate to our society today, because the world described in it mirrors many of the elements of our own society.

BNW is a shrewder depiction of the future, I think, than 1984.

Not at all

is it just me or are his book recommendations pretty basic bitch tier? it's all stuff that i read as a teenager

read the bible

not fucking kidding
and stop masturbating

Good goy

By the way I realise I just managed to turn a reply about one book into a reply about two completely different books.

Apologies.

Crime and punishment is very good but yes, very raw and brutal about the true nature of life.

dang muslim girls didn't fuck around back in the day

Yain't sorted Thoumst

i went to a christian middle school and i live in the bible belt. i've not read the thing cover to cover, but i've read enough and been in enough churches to know it's not helpful to me. thanks though.

also i've done 2 months on the nofap meme, and it was miserable. too horny all the time

>neet all my life
>25 in a month
ill b fine

tfw his profund inside about wrestling with the monster inside you is an Naruto analogy