Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/alt right/order/asc/page/2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he supports the anglo of the MAUNSTREAM METEAOR

Fuck off Fantano, you're a cuck.

Anthony "I know the hits, and I've got fat tits" Fantano

DUDE ALT-RIGHT SO DUMB RIGHT !
SEE LOOK AT THIS STRAWMAN, PRETTY STUPID AM I RIGHT!
Now, I'm going to talk normally like I always do unless I'm trying really hard to mock THE ALTERNATIVE RIGHT, LIKE THE RIGHT TO THE RIGHT SUCH DUMB ANIME WATCHERS AM I RIGHT?!

Sup Forums was never alt-right

I hate him but he knows what music I like so I just watch his videos with an adblocker

Sup Forums was alt-right until normies started talking about it and Sup Forums ran away and pretended they'd never heard of it

I never did, richard spencer is faggot

>I identify with the red pill russian redeemers

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

N-no idea what you're talking about...

kek speaks.

you're a fucking idiot, Sup Forums's gone through many phases. No one talked about alt-righ until the Hillary campaign invented it.
Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

FUCK OFF MELONHEAD

Anthony "cloned chan shill disinfo agent no.5678" Fagtana.

>digits
what did kek mean by this?

In other words, redditfags come here and get redpill but think that the alt-right is real so they go hang out with Spencer, called fascist & excluded from any dialog and neutralized.

I prefer the term inverse-right thank you very much

alt-right was a term made up by the media so as to more easily attack people and speech they didnt like

>checked

Literally got called this by a libcuck weeks after Trumps win.
Literall all because I said Trump won.

Another pointless divide and conquer thread again?
Well I'll just say Hail Trump, Hail my people, Hail Victory!

Hey look! They managed to not name the file "AntiTrump_Meme_0743.jpg".

They're getting better!

>unironically thinking Hillary Clinton invented the alt-right.

You're either a newfag or extremely unobservant. There were threads about the alt-right long before any of that, and none of the talk was negative until the MSM started demonizing it too. Using buzzphrases like le controlled opposition against anyone on your side that you happen to dislike doesn't get you anywhere.

I disavow, I..I've always been a big guy for the GOP....

Because the MSM picked up the term and made it slanderous. Most people on Sup Forums realize you don't accomplish anything by accepting labels, espcially negative labels, whereas "Alt-Righters" gladly go around saying things like "yes I am racist."

take the label back from them op you whiny nutsack

but i was saying this since day one, because we're not right, we're patriotic centered logic part . Add sour cream

pjw's version of the altright is retarded though

Accepting a label crafted by your enemy is the height of political retardation. Be the unseen hand. Unless you were reading richard spencer in 2011 and into vdare shit before you came to Sup Forums you are just saying you are "alt right' because you got excited when the establishment recognized you and gave you a label to feel an identity affinity with. This label will drown you. >COINTELPRO

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/alt right/order/asc/page/2/
this post was made three years ago, jan 28 2014, the first mention of the altright was in 2013

>Read all those reactionary blogs like Radish Mag, Unqualified Reservations, I am legionnaire, therightstuff, Alt Right etc. Books from people like Guillame Faye, Alain de Benoist, Julius Evola and Corneliu Codreanu for good measure. Really the choice between republic and monarchy is dependent on where you live. If you're European most likely monarchy, if you're American an aristocratic republic makes more sense. Though perhaps there will one day be a King of the Rockies.

>alt-right
it was a term used to describe conservatives who are also racial nationalist. it was used for over 4 years

You probably think that for completely different reasons from Anthony though.

Alt right is codeword for fiscally conservative, because calling it what it is doesn't sound as arbitrarily condemning.

what did Sup Forums's idol say now?

you're right about this

this tbqh famalam

nah, pjw is ignorant when it comes to music, art, and that
western society is more degenerate now than it has been. Most points except for the fact that anthony wont address the jew problem

ironically this generation is more conservative than the WW2 generation

You're a good leaf.

Shame about the others.

fuck off buddy

I never did
I will always be far right, not this gay alt right shit

kek

the alt right is for normies to who pretend to be redpilled. Or for the MSM to attack people with the wrong idealogy.

No one on pol except newfags use this label for themselves.

Nice double doubles btw