/MANHATTAN KNIGHTS GENERAL/

PEDO INSTA ACCOUNTS FOUND THROUGH CLOTHING SITE.

Quick Rundown
>user posts pic of suspicious site
>Instagram account and Tumblr page are investigated
>Filled with nudity, sexual themes, children, and pizza
>website has a "dead on arrival" complaint section for fucking clothing
>Site registered to CP.INC
>pizza cursor

manhattanknights.com/
instagram.com/manhattanknights/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1633652
instagram.com/howie.s02e01.720p.hdtv.mp4/
nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-sues-ex-husband-du-pont-heir-dodged-prison-raping-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1740180
youtube.com/watch?v=RUTyw9tIc-M
youtube.com/watch?v=CJEoASUMZbI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>man wearing manhattan knights shirt
>eating pizza
>pantless child leg in the background

Mostly done for the night, but keep fighting.

VOAT link
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1633652

INSTAGRAM PAGE CONTAINS LEWD IMAGERY OF DOLLS

when investigated further all acounts liking and interacting with thise page contained nudity and images of children in suspicious cicrumstances

I bet by the time Sup Forums is aware of this stuff they've already shut it down and moved on

Trump needs to get a shock team together that can react instantly to crazy shit like this

here's a post from the main account we've been following, there's another with almost 200k followers, trying to figure out how rampant this fucking CP problem is is BAFFLING

Here's the aerial pic posted earlier in a thread. An user identified it as the outskirts of Las Vegas.

When you investigate the seperate instagram accounts you find extremely disturbing imagery of children.

Such as this.

If it was further west, could be referring to literal chickens in backyards.

>pendergrass
pederast
>boynton
boy town (they could have set up shop elsewhere)

adidas - all day i dream about sex

is abibas or adibas an acronym for something. notice the one comment that says "all bay!"

FOR ANONS LOOKING AT INSTA PROFILES
here are common trends I have noted down
Suspicious insta accounts always have
-pizza related posts
-alien related posts
-posts of gems and beads
-posts of them with infants or children they call "nephews"
-Sexual imagery
-Nudity
-Weed/420 posts
-Pro Hillary attire

PAST THREADS

It's not pretty sure it's referring to the community.

So, obnoxious millennial counter culture garbage? Tell me how gems and 4/20 relates to child rape again?

What the fuck.

check the comments on this picture, highly inappropriate and very disturbing

Only partially related. Weedbros should be rounded up on principle.

I've got a few more just like it. Post in a sec.

RELATES TO THIS

it might be a reference to la dolce vita, in the movie there's an american movie star touring the italian countryside and she says "look at all the chickens". likely a double meaning

is that blood?

Satanic Pizza anyone?

>CP,INC
>Chris Pendergrast, INC
c'mon OP

It doesn't matter what this is, its an extremely disturbing photo of a child who is someone's "neice". All these insta accounts suspiciously refer to children as "their neices"

This kid is drugged or sleep deprived. Just like the kids in the comet pics. This is fucked up beyond all comprehension.

g-guys, they are rubbing this shit in our face. website is possibly a troll, ive tried everything to exploit their vulnerabilities and nothing is working? anons go to 4+4ch and create threads there. im going to try more shit.

where are the busts?

welcome to the nightmare. I found out about this 3 hours ago and have been creating these threads. We have to save these children.

Shit man now that you mention it even all the pizzagate stuff prior to this people would always talk about nieces and nephews but I don't recall them speaking about their own kids...

Whose kid is this?

It's an art project, ask /x/ about it. They specialize in weird sites that turn out to be stupid art projects.

>seeing my op in a thread im in
i live too far away from this place to get near it for any actual investigation, i would if i owned a gun, but i know what happens to people who look into this shit

nice fucking try shill

It's very sad. Best to compartmentalize.

here's the main insta we've been looking into, im going to bed, really hope other look into this sick fuck
>instagram.com/howie.s02e01.720p.hdtv.mp4/

>It's an art project, ask /x/ about it
Really cooked my spirits

Anyone been able to replicate cost in previous OP?

It is never their child they talk about, just their "neice" or "nephew"

Pic very much fucking related. One of the models for the "manhattan knights" insta page

Chicken

>i see myself in him

Underagers have no busts.

who dresses up a child as a chicken in early january?

Get em boys. Because the elite have been getting away with it.

Du Pont heir dodged prison for raping 3-year-old daughter after judge ruled he 'would not fare well' behind bars
2014 March 31st
He was convicted of raping his own 3 year old daughter.
“Officials managed to keep the case away from the public spotlight until this month” “when his ex-wife, Tracy Richards, filed a lawsuit seeking compensatory and punitive damages for abusing their daughter and son” [8 years of coverup]
nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-sues-ex-husband-du-pont-heir-dodged-prison-raping-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1740180

Scan their tumblr page
>manhattan knights. tumblr. com

>I see myself inside him
Shivers...

Who is Du Pont? and how does he relate to this?

Who talks about eating delicious children?

also the adult is either not wearing pants or just underwear as you can see his bare leg too.

Post what's so suspicious about the website itself.

Might have to register.

their is so much edgy shit on their tumblr, even the statue that james alefantis had on his IG dp

Doing gods work. Looks like I won't be sleeping, so I'll do some digging. Got to help these kids for real.

i want off mr bones wild ride

These people.

"Dead on Arrival"

Ah geez. I didn't need to know that part.

I am dedicating the next few hours to investigating this. Will dump links to suspicious accounts i'm coming across.

If anyone is able to confirm, i'd appreciate it , (don't have my vpns set up and on mobile)

youtube.com/watch?v=RUTyw9tIc-M

this is definitely the chickens reference.

>Manhattan
>Knights

M.K.

This fuck was raping his 18 month old son, too. The mother should have hired a hitman.

Looks Very fucking similar

do your clothing products often arrive "dead on arrival"?

Alright you cunts, I'm home from work. Would any of you be interested in doing something on YouNow? I know you niggers have google accounts you faff about on. I could get a stream going and we could toss around ideas on there. We can get this shit trending like wildfire.

Register to the site, and buy the Jap beanie

HOLY SHIT NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A HAPPENING

BUMP

fuckkkkkkk

I'm interested. We need to fucking do something. This is doing my head in and driving me insane.

Why? The fun is just beginning.
Pizza Party!:
youtube.com/watch?v=CJEoASUMZbI&feature=youtu.be

Oh cocksucking christ.... Someone earlier mentioned MK Ultra, but it wasn't in regards to the name. Another stumble upon some strange ((coincidences)) perhaps.

create a secured chatroom, i dont want any shills joining

Show me a FUCKING SCREENCAP REEEEEEEE

Remember what I said about the doll hands being common. Here's an example. Notice the 666. That's pretty common too.

another person of interest, his IG was private but interacts with Howie

It's in the OP, fool

"Dear Ozzie, society only finds that cute for a short while. Enjoy it while you can. Your Pal, Jared"

Seemed oddly out of place in the midst of all the "cute!!" and "delicious!!!" posts imo

It was the smurk-off/Murkoff thing.

Good find. Confirms all our suspicions.

the "just don't" has a script alert tag on it, im going to assume website is a troll looking to see how much people could jump into the topic at once

I'm not sure how to do that but I'll get around to it if we need to. Currently live. #manhattenknights

THeir MK(MK Ultra) the M is the same as Monster energy drink logo with the Hebrew letter Wah(6th letter) so 666

Yep. Pretty strange. In the account it seemed like they wanted to fatten him up. I think he was wearing a pig costume at point point. Look into it.

Yeah, it would be super rude in an ordinary context.

So you're both clearly from the FBI, but why are you trying to hide it?
We'd be a lot more adamant about helping to dig if we knew we were actually helping.
Why are you so afraid to come out and say "I'm FBI" even after Trump is in? In what way are you in danger by just admitting you're FBI? Why these fake conversations between phantom pearl-clutchers who always say the same cliche things like "looks like I'm not sleeping tonight"?
Just be honest, say "I'm FBI" with a timestamped photo of your badge or something, and you'll get 100x more people helping you, you fucks.

It's not. Found that site based on the pedo guy's pizza pic.

it happens to everyone faggot its a poorly designed website

Too elaborate to be a troll. Starting to look like this involves dozens if not hundreds of people.

If they are the FBI, I have known about this longer than them. I highly doubt they are.

Someone do a wayback search on the website? go on archive org and check to see anything

Next time I will reeead before I reee.

Dead On Arrival is a shipping term for some places, though. Like if a coffee mug gets banged up in the mail.

great evidence. please save.

Lose your trip you fucking poser.

I am a drunk kid attending uni in the north east of america crying fbi wont make this issue dissapear. I just want to make an impact and save the children during my spare time