Do you think Melania and Donald genuinely love each other?

Do you think Melania and Donald genuinely love each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2h4PhgobI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was the holocaust a hoax?

Women lack the capacity to love anything except themselves and their offspring.

Until the money runs out.

I don't think it's possible for any woman to love any man. I think they love money, security, and comfort and are driven by a primal desire for protection and the need to bear children.

This guy gets it.

She's a worn out old beard who served her purpose and got her reward, Trump is probably balls deep in the tight ass of some idealistic young male intern about now.

He doesn't even wear his wedding ring.
She may love him but he only loves power and money.

Do you think any 70 year old man genuinely loves his wife?

No.

word for word
you have postd this before
what a candy ass

Jesus christ how did you people grow up?
My parents love each other very much
theyve literally been togehter since they were 13
Oldfashioned white family, dad works, mom at home

i feel bad that you never got to experience such a relationship between your parents

and that somehow you doubt your mom loves your dad.

Hello, incel.

yes

he's rich and powerful

she is hot

that's true love

They dated for like 7 years before getting hitched.

>liberals projecting again

They didn't 'grow up', that's their problem ;)

a woman has to marry her first

otherwise she will never truly love a man

*tips*

They've been together a pretty long time, so probably.

Define "love"
youtube.com/watch?v=D2h4PhgobI8

ME, AN INCEL? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, POLTARDS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
JUST FUCKING ROFL LMAO...HAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!
B-BUH THEY ARE JUSSS PAWNS!!!! I AM LE SUPERIOR ENLIGHTENED BEING!!111
How fucking autistic can you GET? Why the FUCK are you trying to act "proud" over the fact that you know about "central banks"? Red Pill: NO NORMAL FUCKING PERSON EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS. LMFAO.
You want to know what being redpilled ACTUALLY means? Realizing that all this "muh politics" bullshit is fucking MEANINGLESS.
Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism" and "politics", studying hard at college and gymcelling, convincing yourself you're becoming a "real man" (FUCKING LMAO) CHAD IS LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.
All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.
Chad's life is INFINITELY more valuable than yours. Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth teen-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm GODDESS?
IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCEL: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS SHAT CREAMY LOADS INTO THEIR BUTTHOLES ? A FUCKING FROG gets more PUSSY than you!

no?

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your political views, I mean. They're not bad. A good first attempt. They're plenty dank... I can tell they've got some thought behind them... lots of aspirational material...

But having political views isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're smart... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a pundit? To join those esteemed commentator ranks? To call yourself a member of the politically wise?

Political views take talent, that much is true. But more than that they take heart. The world-class pundits - I mean the big guys, like Cenk Uygur and Bill Maher - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight politics-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big observation.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new observation fails. Someone dismisses it as rhetoric, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they save/post the latest shitty image macro dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate shitposters over at Twitter. The views game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan political view you craft in your opinion bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to.

Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill.

You've got talent.

You just need to show your drive.

Who gives a fuck?

Probably not anymore than any other typical old rich guy marrying a much younger woman. I doubt they "hate" each other or anything but it's probably not any sort of passionate love. More like an unspoken agreement that he takes care of her financially and she has sex with him and acts like a loving wife in business/political settings. Just like most similar sorts of relationships.

no.
melania only "loves" trump for his money and trump only "loves" melania because she's pretty.

Besides, melania's one true love is barron