Trump confirms 'surprising' threat to USA, refuses to name it

old thread got archived

youtu.be/ahp1zv2G2_Y?t=2m35s

Trump says that during the care ride before the inauguration, him and Obama had a chat what the biggest threats to the US are, and he said what Obama told him surprised him, but made sense.

What place could they be referring to? Iran? Saudi Arabia? China? North Korea? Syria? Israel?

can someone give me a brief rundown

>i don't want to let that particular place know that that's the way he or i feel
holy fuck this is too much

My hunch is that it's Saudi Arabia

O'reilly guessed pakistan

>What place
A threat does not necessarily mean a place. I would love to know what it was. I would listen to upcoming speeches to see if there is any irregular "pill drops".

B o g d a n o f f s

in the last thread many countries were considered. discounting blatant meme answers here:

>Pakistan
Nuclear armed muslim state, increasingly anti-american. piss poor nuclear security protocol.

>China
Trump was giving misdirection when he claims in the video that it's not China

>Germany/France/UK
Allies with Russia and gives Russia significant geostrategic gains into Europe, threatening American interests in Europe

>Canada/Australia
Part of the 5 Eyes intelligence community with better access to US intelligence; could pivot towards chinese sphere of influence and bring with it disastrous intel for USA. In australia's case, it fucks up US naval capabilities in the pacific

>Turkey
Largest NATO army aside from US, pivoting away from NATO towards islamism and/or russia under erdogan. Controls the dardanelles and Bosporus

>Saudi Arabia
not very 'surprising', but it's a world exporter of Wahhabism, yet it's status as a US ally might clear it of 'obviousness', making it a 'surprising' enemy

>(((Israel)))
reasons obvious

The square metre of ground Soros is standing?

Probably better for everyone if we dont figure it out

adding to this, Russia can be discounted because of trump's personal politics and because it's the go-to bad guy for any politician other than trump; syria, north korea, iran and ISIS can also be discounted for being too obvious. i'd personally argue the same for china and saudi but i included them in the rundown nonetheless

The British establishment hates Russia. There'd still might as well be a cold war going on as far as the UK is concerned. Not a chance of hell in us allying with them.

No but I can give you the bogdown

idk some dane was shilling pretty hard for it being UK in the last thread; the 'rundown' doesnt necessarily reflect my personal opinion on which ones are valid and are not, just what was discussed last thread

Germany seems more likely to fall to this scenario imho

hi luey

Is it California? It's California, isn't it? Fuck California.

give me a short gestalt
i think its merkel

Obama realizing he's been a democratic puppet told trump the truth, the government it's self.

Obama psyopped him

It will soon be revealed that our supposed good neighbor to the north, Canadastan, is our surprising enemy.
Soon the raking will commence.

the first time this meme made me smirk was your post.

>all other bog posting is shit.

>Canada
The way things are developing, Canada could provide a threat. Importing people without proper vetting because Le Weed Man.....There is a vast and unprotected northern border...people could easily find a way to march right over. It is not about a military invasion, but a slow and steady migration.....A few hundred or more could do some major damage to wherever they plan to.

I have been very wary of Canada for the past few years. A wall on Mexico is one thing, but at least we are getting mexican immigrants.....Canada could just be a rally point.

BUILD ANOTHER WALL!

Climate change

The Gambia?

It's obviously Pakistan, O'reilly guessed correctly. It's because of their growing relations with Iran.

King Anthony Santiago Martin and the House of Windsor.

Probably just making shit up to get people hyped

you really think hes gonna fuck with saudis or israel?

They specifically say 'a place'

Interdimensional aliens.
InfoWars.com

if anything, canada's a thread to itself

oh fug. do conventional weaponry work against psychic vampires?

Bumping for interest

It's Mexico and the cartels.

it's only funny cause of the massive saturation

like when Trump bog tweeted.

welcome to Sup Forums desu desu desu desu desu

Is he going to name Podesta related stuff?

The UK is and always will be the biggest threat to the US. If the UK pulled it's support from the US it'd be an economic catastrophe. Also, most of the countries the US considers to be its allies would support the UK. Israel for a start would support the UK (the US betrayed Israel and the UK over Suez), every country on the planet with a monarch would side with the UK. Basically it'd be the whole world against the USA and France. Remember the shit storm when Obama said he wouldn't bow to the Queen? He fucking bowed. Not only that but he bowed to every monarch he met, because he was told to.

the #1 threat is Canada and their faggotry

(((Them)))

>ladybody education

Important to US ≠ threat to US. There's no way Britain will turn against America, just as there is no way New York is going to secede. Also nobody will side with the UK because it will be diplomatically isolated without the US after Brexit. All monarchies will automatically, unconditionally side with Britain? That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

holy shit praise kek

He ruled out China in the interview.

Never mind, I'm retarded.

this. Show Trump some shit and set the narrative.

It's the rothschilds, He was bogpilled and now he has to save the world from them.

>#1 unknown military problem

It's clearly the hollow earth and the advanced civilization that lives there. They also have bases on the dark side of the moon.

Its donald trump