So do you guys seriously like this cringe factory? He thinks fucking Critical Theory is a sham. That's fedora-tier shit

So do you guys seriously like this cringe factory? He thinks fucking Critical Theory is a sham. That's fedora-tier shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hes an uneducated memer who uses twitter to increase his personality cult.

The dunce couldnt name a mainstream critical theorist if he had a spoon pointed at his head.

The best way to know the true intentions of a YouTuber is to observe their formula for making videos. PJW makes right-wing, cut-pauses, Buzzfeed-tier garbage that should be no more encouraged than the content of the side he's arguing against. If anything, the right should stand heavy as the face of true information and expanded thought, not the crackhead bullcrap that no one actually likes from the left. Moral: don't listen to anyone who overedits their videos or explicitly panders like a reality tv star.

Who said we like him? Sup Forums isnt one person cunt

I'm pumped to see him try to comeback to Annie Fantany. Dude just shredded Watson who took the fuckin' bait baha

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

why is that fedora tier shit?

I won't defend this fag, but critical theory is garbage

BUT DAT ACCENT.

>tfw Sup Forums and Sup Forums are going to war
actually fuck that i dont want Sup Forums to be represented by DER MAINSTREYM MEDEOR

critical theory IS a sham

a JEWISH sham

designed to brainwash young patiots into communist faggots

>Sup Forums obsesses over something for weeks
>PJW makes a video about this
>"Oy vey, this fucker is a idiotic 9gag-tier memer"
The difference between him and Sup Forums is that he can articulate sentences and keep on point.

>He thinks fucking Critical Theory is a sham. That's fedora-tier shit.

He's a silly little sod with a dumb pouty face. Looks like a heavy breather.

nice link faggot

Sup Forums is at least top 3 most leftist cucked board on Sup Forums

the only boards that compare are /fa/ and Sup Forums

of course they were bound to be our enemies

Some random guy doesn't support socially and intellectualy corrosive tranny grad student jewish tier bullshit?!?!?

I'm outraged or whatever. Without critical theory Who will deconstruct the narrative of post colonial whiteness n
Sheeeit?!?

Critical is right there in the name, obviously this is important and not just some vomit of a few jews that should have been gassed for the sake of humanity

Watson had better have a good comeback. Fantano destroyed him.

PJW is one of our useful idiots, along with pretty much the whole infowars shitshow.

>fantano destroyed him

maybe, but he also threw around a lot of non arguments which honestly made me lose respect for him.

I really don't get why he doesn't just fucking stick to reviewing music, the fact he has stinkpiece as a part of his show now...

think the fame is going to his head

He's good at shitting on leftists and pissing them off, and maybe winning some converts.

We are not his target audience.

Marx would puke if he saw Critical Theory. It's a sham, faggot.

Oh, no argument there. He's a good music reviewer, but shouldn't preach politics by any means. I feel like Watson stepped into his territory here, though (and really shouldn't preach art and culture imho), so I'll give it to Fanny this time.

Reality is a spook. Existence isn't real.

>implying critical theory isn't complete dogshit

Yeah, honestly, I was thinking fantano was more redpilled than he was since he's made some anti-sjw statements, but is clear he's still pretty bluepilled

>Paul Joseph Watson @PrisonPlanet 6h

"Obvious hypocritical thing liberals do. Just think about that for a second."

Nobody can define critical theory. Nobody even knows what it is supposed to be.

It is a sham. So focus and jaded the modern man has become on "logical thought" that's he's failed to realize he's but one mind from the tens of thousands before him.

You've attempted to shave off a few arbitrary uncomfortable edges to Western civilization to suit subjective needs.... And ended up reducing the fundamental pillars to dust.

And now the platform you stand on is giving way to more virile cultures.

Hey, if he's buddies with Sam Hyde he gets an honorary redpill lol

i love alex jones and i agree , this guys vids are for 9 year olds trying to impress their dads

No. He's a virgin who he looks like his breath smells like old coffee (which is nauseating considering he spends each video screaming a few inches away from the camera).

hes sends normies/leftists in the red pill direction, hes fighting on the good side

pic related

>1 post by this ID

What did OP mean by this?

He redpills normies and that's what matters

It's Marxism applied to everything, whereas Marxism was originally a critique of 19th century economics.

>critical theory
>not a literal subversive jewish meme

i took a critical theory course to meet some meme req's. the professor was red pilled enough to devote the entire 2nd half to discussing how any critical theory is fundamentally horse shit, more or less.

it checks out

He's like a god damned greek statue

MAYNE

>critical theory

do you know where the fuck you are?

my leftist friend says i have no idea what im talking about and critical theory is legit and a good thing. he says i should actually read about it so i can get educated. any chance hes right or is he just a leftist fag?

>THE TOLERANT LEFT

This is all that really matters. He makes entry level shit, but it helps spread the message in a largely inoffensive and mildly entertaining fashion.
People like Milo Faggotopolis, PJW, and Ben Shapirowitstien may not be as radical as we like, but they rope in the normies that we desperately need to get on our side. Remember, America was pozed in a day, and it certainly won't be red pilled in one either.

Read it. It's stupid. If you're dumb enough to take the bate I feel sorry for you.

Hey Paul.

IMAGINE

I've read a lot of it. It's intellectually debilitating because it only offers criticism with viable alternatives. It's also just a bunch of whining and crying about why their lives suck so much.

It's like when Christopher Hitchens called Chomsky intellectually lazy. "Oh I'm sorry, I don't really have an opinion on ISIS because it's all Americas fault, so please don't ruin my own ideological ego."

its pretty much jew brainwashing isnt it

>Decries Paul Joseph Watson for criticizing Critical Theory as a ploy.
>Hasn't read The Culture of Critique

Get the fuck off pol.

>dumb enough to take the bate

Best timeline.

Shit, he's really good looking.

Potion seller... Im going into battle and require your strongest potion

Read the Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald.
He lays out how it is the most sweeping and intellectualized form of jewish subversion of western values.
And lays out how the jews that started the Frankfurt school, in a similar way to the founders of modern psychology, acted not as scientific thinkers, but basically as a cabal that was advancing it's own interest.

You mean by Stefan Molyneux

Holy shit

Anthony Fantano absolutely obliterated PJW KEK

>Nobody can define critical theory
That's because it's not a single concrete thing. Dream up a bullshit anti-scientific theory about how society operates, use it to find imaginary faults with every aspect of society, postulate some retarded goals for your desired utopia, assign some demographic as the enemy of your desired social transformation and another as the freedom-fighting agent of change, and you literally have a critical theory. If you want a good example of what a critical theory looks like, just take a good long look a third wave feminism.

this macdonald dude seems pretty red pilled

PJW confirmed for uncultured. How can he say that some cultures are better than others when he doesn't even know his own?

do you think that fantano would make another interview with him? taking into account sam coming out has more right wing than before?
i mean is pretty obiuovs that he has gotten progressibly more redpilled with the passing of time.

Threadly reminder that "critical theory" doesn't actually mean anything in and of itself. Threadly reminder that third wave feminism and other SJW delusions perfectly fall under the umbrella of "critical theory".

I feel like he'll get redpilled eventually. It's all just a matter of time until anti-white propaganda gets him.

He created the red pill.

>That flag.

damn im getting his book right now

All I see on here is people shitting on him, did someone on reddit tell you he's an alt-right icon so you came here to show all those pesky nazis what's what?

*cuts to clip of using le funny high pitched voice changer to portray the opposite argument to make sure his dumbass audience knows it's the wrong opinion before he addresses why that is*

5 minutes of any given video should be enough for you to realize he's an average idiot grabbing low hanging fruit

No U!

he is alright
he can be annoying as the people he rants about though

yo dude from israel, do most jews share that anti-white bias that makes them bust a nut whenever they see the destruction of white countries? or is it just a small minority?

>critical theorist
>mainstream

>that lack of any actual arguments

PJW is so trash a college shooter can BTFO him

wheres the PJW pastas?

Hey look at that, almost no one who makes jewtube videos went to film school. Oh darn.

t. film major

>5 minutes of any given video should be enough
If your jewtube video is 5 minutes long, you're already going after a demo that is not mainstream.

serious plz be honest and tell me if most jews like to see white countries burn or is it all nazi paranoia

The process is quite simple:

1. Find some normal/ healthy aspect of a culture
2. Dismantle it by criticising it by making up faults

The whole idea is basically to destroy our current culture with absolute falsehoods in order to replace it with a Marxist utopia. Take a look a feminism, transgender bullshit, race baiting etc.

>Critical Theory
>In sociology and political philosophy, the term "critical theory" (or "social critical theory")[1] describes the neo-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, which was developed in Germany in the 1930s

back down to page 10 you go jew

remember to egas the thread jew

they do obviously

one more for good measure

>do most jews share that anti-white bias that makes them bust a nut whenever they see the destruction of white countries?
I'd say 40% don't give a fuck, 40% look at what Europe is doing with bafflement and think the goyim have completely lost their mind, and 20% are retarded leftists who want to turn Israel into Sweden (but thankfully their efforts get frustrated so they migrate to Europe and bask in its degeneracy).

I fucking hate all these autists, Milo, PJW, stefan

Nothing more pathetic than 30 something e celeb memers pandering to 14 year old sperglords

desu

>most jews dont want the white race dead goyim, trust me

kill yourself lying heeb

What are you talking about kike?
I hadn't engaged you on any intellectual discussion and was just pointing out that you were afflicted with the horrible condition of being a jew.
Chill for a sec and stop showing your jew manlet inferiority complex

how do you explain the huge amount of jew presence behind multicultural activism? or is it just a coincidence?

>you did not confirm my schizophrenic delusions about the international jewish hivemind
>that means you're a lying jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

wtf i hate jpw now

ur being very jewish atm

What's the point of your mindless shitposting?

>/fa/
>cucked
Lol you don't know what you're talking about

not an argument

youve given me the hebrew jeebies

>the huge amount of jew presence behind multicultural activism?
Why do I need to explain it or even care about it? If you don't like them, get rid of them and stop following their retarded ideas. What do you want me to do about it? I don't know any foreign multicultural activists or anybody who cares about any of this.