HOW ARE YOU NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS Sup Forums???

Seriously, wtf guy??

americanow.com/story/society/2017/02/06/muslim-spy-ring-linked-navy-seals-death

WATCH THIS VIDEO, WTF:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI
dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/
politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Bump for justice

Bump

Mudslims are filthy traitors. Obvious in hindsight. Next.

bump for freedom

Holy shit bump

They fucking infiltrated under onigger

This needs to blow up. This is a WAAAAY bigger scandal than the Clinton emails.

HOLY SHIT,

SO TRUMP WASN'T RASH IN SENDING THEM OUT?

HE DIED DUE TO LEAKS

HOOOOLY SHIT!!!!!!

WHY DID I EVER DOUBT EMPEROR TRUMP

Fake news.

$160k a year at 22. What the fuck man.

I went into the wrong career field.

Bump but not sure if real

That's not typical. I work in IT and make 55k. Granted I am only 2 years into my career and the peak wage can be pretty high. Consulting and doing contract work can net you big money so it is believable.

Not to mention they were likely extremely overpaid for what their duties were would be my guess.

> hol up..hol up

BUMP

>he doubted trump for even a second

heretics will be dealt with accordingly

Where's House oversight? We need to drag every Dem before the committee.

BAMP SEND THIS TO TRUMP, WHO HIRED THESE BAD HOMBRES AND AGREED TO PAY THEM LIKE THAT WE NEED BLOOD FOR BLOOOOD!!

Surprised no one was talking about this.

spam Jeff Session's twitter about this.

Bump

Bumping again

You think Trump knows about this?

>"[The SEALs] entered another house and killed everybody in it, including all the women. They burned the house. There is an [assumption] there was a woman from Saudi Arabia who was with al Qaeda. All we know is that she was a children's teacher."

Damn, these dudes aren't fucking around.

How do we find out who hired them?

They were staffers hired by several Dems in the house

hory sheeeeeeeeit.

anybody want to bet that this wont get covered at all? im calling a total media blackout.

FUCK YEAH CRUMB, he fucking knew. he always knows

That guy looks like Tom Brady
Is that his twin?

Huma is one of them.

Digits confirm

Mummy!

Really activates the noodle noggin

bump

bump

It's not news until Cernovich and Molyneaux do a podcast about it.

he looks like jr donalds son,probs why he went to his funeral

faithful bump
This is actually pretty big and needs to become a part of the public eye

Lmao all those slide threads getting mad bumps really makes me tank goys

bump for the only non-shit thread on Sup Forums right now.

People with clearance would be paid more because they are not competing with cheap H1Bs.

Non-whites need to get out of government intelligence positions.

If they leaked DNC emails that would help trump. Didn't read article but watched video. Can someone explain that?

>americanow.com
so no source then?

you really expect me to believe Muslims are capable of training spies?

Bumpf

>Where's House oversight?
Chaffetz and Gowdy are going to go ballistic, time to stock up on popcorn

Apparently this happened a few days ago

dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

The last 2 times this thread was posted, it was slid hard.

>The spies, Abid, Imran and Jamal Awan, were reportedly hired by former President Barack Obama's administration and given security clearance with access to sensitive information.

but whenever anybody says "maybe hiring someone with ethnic ties to our enemies is a bad idea", that's racist

ffs it's spy 101 to go to people of your own race and convince them to spy for you

well yeah, look at groups like cair or huma abadein, and the how the taliban operated, they had people inside the bases working or outside of them and would document important information

also if you are brown working for the federal government

Funny story, the Ottomans invested heavily in espionage as well....

because liberals are traitors
They will always turn a blind eye to the enemy among us

Muslim spies in the US military as we speak.

There have to be more. We are so FUCKED.

here's the real redpill

obama hired them knowing they were spies

They're Americans just like me! We're all the same!

Fucking white males always thinking brown people are out to get them!

it's not even liberals, conservatives do it too

a guy who is obviously chinese and can't point you to anyone who remembers him in the last 12 years has a non-trivial chance of being a chinese spy, but a guy who has had a documented history but just happens to be of chinese ethnicity is probably not a chinese spy.

what the spy does, however, is hook up with the legit chinese guy.

the spy starts out with little requests hidden in conversations (hey i'm into, say, IT, how does the telephone system in your work operate?) that will be easily accepted, but then shit ramps up until the spy is receiving internal documentation and other sensitive material.

this has been done for hundreds of years. it is mind boggling that the obama administration did not prepare for it.

MFW getting digits on a shitpost.

I worked with a Jew in government IT at one point in time. That was before I was redpilled. Now that I know what I know I don't think I would've trusted the guy. Our government doesn't want to be "racist" though. It'll take work to route out the spies or to make Americans race realist...

Fucking bumping for great justice.

What if that was part of the "Big Problem" that Obama left to Trump?

molyneux was really on the ball with that vid about modern parallels to McCarthyism

except mccarthy was 100% right and getting rid of communist influence is real fucking important
Why do you think the media is such shit?

molymeme's vid was about how mccarthy was justified

>americanow.com

T R U M P F A G S are so desperate

jews, chinks and muslims go and it will be alot better very quickly

See and

Or gtfo shill, I could care less how willfully ignorant you are

Kek
Look at the other articles written by this guy
>depressed horses reunitedafter years apart
>here's how to identify fake plastic rice
>Obama, Richard Branson "bromance" fuels speculation

>it is mind boggling that the obama administration did not prepare for it.
Who is to say that they didn't intentionally choose NOT to prepare for it?

HOLY SHIT GREAT FIND AND THANKS FOR SHARING!

kek

Holy fuck. FBIAnon was right.

bump

Hi guys.

Obama hired ashit ton Muslims in government!

>americanow.com

>dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

Is this supposed to be better. This is the original fake news ring of sites that the term was coined for.

The women jump in front of their husbands (the targets).

That's why all terrorists keep their families with them. Propaganda tools.

It's no coincidence the media and schooling institutions jerk off Islam and deflect any real criticism.

They've all been infiltrated.

WHY THE HELL WEREN'T THEY ARRESTED!?! WTF JUST FIRE THEM, THATS GAAAAAYYYYY!!!

When I was in the USA in 2016 I visited the white house as a tourist
Outside, the secret service was talking to a lot of muslim woman and man who obviously where affiliated to Obama
Its surreal to see Mudslimes penetrating, in the great west, while knowing they are evil

Don't know about your lot, but the "Spies" in theatre were the cooks and cleaners hired from the locals.
They were kept from any sensitive areas and we also salted our rubbish with fake information just in case someone dropped the wrong thing in the wrong container.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSblbUuxmKI

There's no talking to this echo chamber, my leaf friend. Sup Forums is going to be filled with shit like this in the times to come.

>call something fake news because it goes against your narrative

wasn't "fake news" originally a psyops project?

>fake news ring
You're thinking of CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT etc. These are fake news for future reference

Holy shit.

Here's Tucker Carlson's website dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/

bump no slide

has cnn confirmed this?

Politico article

politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staff-criminal-investigation-234714

keep fanning the flame guys...white house has a lot on their plates, scandals left and right. Dems really weren't expecting their cockroach infested rock was gonna be overturned

fucking middle east-born muslims man, they pretend to be all peaceful and shit then wham bam in with the violence

Knew this saudi guy, thought we were bros, then he fucking assaults me because i danced with a girl he wanted to bang, later it emerges he's been basically trying to smash every single girl that so much as breathes his way

the Muslims born in Europe are for the most part redpilled as fuck too, know Albanians who hate everything east of turkey and one 3rd gen pakistani guy who is religious enough to hate alcohol in all forms but supports trump at the same time, which makes him more of a supporter than us really with trump's attitude towards alcohol and all