Be woman

>Be woman
>Lose the only value you have after hitting 30

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12293149
strawpoll.me/12306814
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

many men are waking up to this. sooner or later kost women will be alone more than ever for acting ratchet. more men now are focusing on themselves getting dough and young hoes.

>be virgin 'nice guy'
>be mocked relentlessly throughout late teens and early 20s for it
>now women who have slept with literally dozens of men want a nice guy
You had your chance, bitches

lol
she doesn't know what she wants
women are children

but the truth is that they act on feelings...maybe they have no control over being sluts? maybe just nature and its good for us we get laid

30? How about 23.

She didnt have any balls to pull the trigger eh?

>and this Sup Forumstard's dick stays dry throughout his whole life! you gotta complete the story bro

If thats the case then remove the voting and citizen rights. Go back to being property.

you know it's interesting that this applies to me and when I met my gf and it never dawned on me. I was the one living in night clubs taking stupid amounts of drugs and being a general degenerate, and I just got over it. By the end of it I wasn't even going out with any one to any sort of club. I just went like 3 nights a week to the same strip club, dropping at least $800 each night across a few girls. Sometimes I had a regular and she would make all of that from me.

In the end when I nearly OD'd on cocaine in the joint one night I decided that I was over it. Never went back. Instead focused on improving my physical health (gym), getting more serious about my job and hobbies since they were just consequences of my existence, or so I thought, when in actuality they were what was defining me, and I liked that and try to excel every day. Not too long I started putting effort into relationships again and managed to get in contact by chance with a girl I knew a decade prior but never met, and it's all been working out since.

Only difference is I've gotten more attractive over the years (a worn in face and grey hairs go a long way) as opposed to just deteriorating.

Also
>30
No one eats a christmas cake after the 25th so lets just keep it real homes.

qelk much fag?

>posts like this on Sup Forums all the time
>respond with my own not being degenerate
>tols to show tits or get out
A bit of a double standard from you MGTOW assholes.

You are sad.

Anyone else worried about the future social/political backlash? in 10-15 years, we're going to have a huge surge of cat ladies and lonely feminists eager to pin the blame on anything but themselves.

Whore

No you're a disgusting fat slob that can't keep food out of your mouth. Fucking selfish self righteous cunt.

I feel like I'm going to die alone by this logic. I cannot trust any woman to ever actually become interested me in the future. I'll just suspect they need money and I'll have it by then.

I dont objectify women because when you do it creates sluts. women respond to how men treat them and think thats what we want. men are to blame for this, but (((men))) also have a big role. fuckin idiots.

preach

Probably because you bring up the fact that you're a woman on an anonymous imageboard where it's completely unnecessary, you dumb cunt.

I'm waiting until marriage just like I know is best. You probably cant say the same.

> 2017
> falling for the women in the West meme

Seriously though. Not one of my friends has a girlfriend, they are all wanting to stay single due to them knowing how women are shit here. The only guy I know who has a gf is about to finish uni. He is a good looking, soon to be good earning dude. He's dating a girl that is obese, not fat, obese.

>tfw my sister and all my female cousins got married in their early 20s
>all have kids now
>they're all fat
>none went to college / university
>one just got divorced and had to sell her house
>I turned 30 this year, went to university, have a good job, virgin who has never had a gf
>tons of disposable income for stupid shit
>still skinny, have all my hair, feel like I'm just getting better with age
>have about 50k saved up in the bank and no debt, my financial security isn't dependent on a fragile relationship with another individual that could fall apart on a whim and ruin the rest of my life

Feels pretty good desu

Why the fuck do you feel its necessary to specify your gender unless you're a worthless attention whore.

If you feel the need to say "femanon here" we feel the need for tits. No one fucking cares who you are and its easy enough to leave gender out of your post.

So TITS or go die.

Why are you revealing your gender if not to get attention?
You know the rules, and so do I.

It's another "le womyn eskdee", 9fag tier thread, so it's appropriate here.

OP's entire post is the reason.

>Western women, especially white women, are irredeemable shit

Stating the obvious isn't very productive.

No it's not, cunt. You can give your opinion about how useful women are without bringing your tits into it.
>tfw you realize the reason you have to bring your tits into the argument is because your tits are the only part of you that has any value

there will always be betas out there willing to take on wrinkling landwhales

Glad someone said it.

Tits or gtfo landwhale.

> 50k saved up

Whoah big man you're as loaded as 20 year old 3rd year apprentices kek

>tfw only attracted to 30 year old and up women

She has good headphone choice

these threads pop up.

Then don't date losers.

IF you are concerned about women over 30. then don't date them.

living the dream.

i have a manager at work like this turning 27

tattooed up whore

this. hard truth.

> 2017
> dating women in a common law country

You will literally get better returns playing roulette than you will getting married in this country.

> have money
> be virgin

go fuck something you stupid leaf

>Landwhale
So, your into ""thiccer"" women, as the MSM would say.

There will be so many broken and single women in the future its gonna be fucked up.

I live with my parents and live a life like a man who works at a gas station, but I've saved up over 100k working as a pharmacist. I dunno, money isn't everything.

To be fair that pretty much describes my twenties and now I just want to settle down with a nice girl. A nurse or teacher or something.

It goes both ways

Its actually pretty goddamn sad, made my sister cry tonight through redpills.

She cried because she made an emotional appeal that i utterly btfo with evidence and statistics.

It was a victory but it did not feel good.

you're dumb as fuck. you sound like a piece of shit thats scared shitless and can't manage a relationship.

then dont' fucking date losers. go out a date / meet a shit load of women and find one that is good for you with good family values.

herp derp
>family values
>this day and age

take care of yourself, get a job and stay healthy. Be social and meet people / women. The more you take care of yourself and learn how to manage relationships the less you have to worry.

Woah.
You're so hip, so trendy. You're really one of the guys now.
Stop begging for attention.
Here's your (you)

what is your trade and how much have you saved up?

Do you have any idea how little some young families have in terms of finances?

Talking to my family members is terrifying sometimes, their lives could be completely ruined at the drop of a hat. Even if my apartment burned down and my car exploded and I was fired all in the same day I would be fine for the most part. If my sister or one of my cousins or one of their husbands got fired it would a catastrophe for them

THICC isnt an exploded can of muffins you twat.

They can still cook.

Thanks, I'm glad that the (You)s were restored, they're fun to collect.

This, don't kid yourselves. I'm more mad at the betas tbqhwyfam. Always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

Faggot

Gossip type shows use the word thick all the time. My roomate was watching some niggdr show today and the hostess said it over and over. Woman she was describing had stomach rolls. It's not even a very new term, been a normie saying forever.

Im not sure what is more pathetic, you being a fat slob with an arbys twat or a guy with a micro dick.

How small is your penis?

Amen.

Alternatively, only give voting rights to people who own property, and people 25 and over.

Usually comments on 4chins don't really make me think, but when I see that the comments are made by a girl, they actually start to make me think.

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

Sure. That's why you and crew are all single. Cause of the " these hoes aren't loyal" meme and nothing else right?

Why don't older men just fuck and dump younger girls? A lot of women my age is starting to "settle down" now.

>don't know the reasoning for tits or gtfo
Lurk more.

Ouch, kid.
Also, >He goes to arby's

Who cares, if she is willing to clean and cook, and let you pump a baby inside her, fuck It. As long as she is expecting you to be

But many 30 year old women are still stuck up and want to be treated like princesses.

Bitch you are a grown ass woman, and if you want a king you better treat your man like one.

It's actually crazy when you think about how advantaged reasonably attractive women are in our world. Any decent looking woman, a 6-6.5/10 and above (which can be improved with cosmetics and surgery as well) can basically live the most irresponsible, retarded life possible, no need to pursue education or an avenue for making money, they can just live like children doing whatever they want until they're in their late 20s or early 30s and then find some generic looking man of average height and weight who probably has a 4+ year degree and makes middle-class or higher earnings, who probably already has a mortgage on a home or nice condo, who probably has a newer vehicle and retirement fund, and she can just leap frog her way to a stable life without doing fuck all to achieve it. It's absolute madness. If an average man tried something like that? he'd be fucking miserable, probably working a dead end job his entire life, paycheck to paycheck, probably end up an alcoholic who meets an early death.

The benefits women have in the current year are astronomical.

I mean, negative, I guess.

It's basically Sup Forums's version of yelling "safe space!"

Welcome to /r/theRedPill. Re-masculiniting men since 2011.

How do I become like you?

Me:
> 20
> studying math & physics (2nd yr student)
> going for a Ph.D. afterwards
> 20K saved up
> no debt (so far)
> KHV but tempted to meet qt and get married

Any tips? Investing books? What do I do with money to turn it into more money?
> inb4 alchemy
I have zero knowledge on finances. Just a debit card and bank account.

BREED A WHITE GIRL ALREADY

You are either a neet larping, or you are too fat or ugly to post tits. Congrats on all of the (u's) you are a master baiter.

Can you snipe me like that? I want to see a whole bunch of vertical (You)s.

Oh wait I only have 3 posts...

strawpoll.me/12293149

Thanks for more (You)s. I'm serious though, I have refused sex in every relationship I've ever been in been I believe that pre-martial sex is problematic. Yet, when I say things along those lines, all I get are a bunch of tits or gtfo posts. Which, is against the values of modesty that I hold dear, and MGTOWs claim to care about.

I can confirm. Being in my late 20's, educated, relatively successful and financially independent, physically fit, and with a face that's a solid 8/10 I've noticed the last couple of years how women suddenly chase me instead of the other way around. They range from the 22-23 recent college grad to the 30 year old single mother. The latter ooze with desperation. It's both pathetic and delicious.

You can already see it now. It's as early as 21,22. They're eyes are complete emptiness. Almost all the girls I went to high school with will end up as spinsters. I almost feel bad for them, if it wasn't for the fact that they did it to themselves. Honestly, women are not worth committing to unless you are their first boyfriend.

Jokes on you faggots I have cuck fetish and will gladly take used up women.

What does you asshole smell like after jogging a quarter mile? Do you sweat enough that if i vigorously roll you around for a bit we can do anal without lube? Im cheap as fuck, i wont buy a rubber either, ill use the sandwich baggie from my lunch. ALSO, do you prefer miracle whip, semen or mayo?

strawpoll.me/12306814

The only issue I have with women looking to settle is they don't be nasty sluts with their ATM machine. I mean one would think that when they get marriedt he ywant to keep their ATM satisfied and happy so they're willing to do all the deviant shit lime a2m and fisting like they used to do when they were "finding themselves" but they always act like a dindu going to church every sunday and getting their life on track with the help of the lord. The sad thing is if they have an affair the outside man gets to do all the fun stuff.

Obviously you're just shitposting, but people who are actually into things like that need to be gassed.

Women over 30 wants chad, but chad is fucking Stacy 20 years old big boobs

Keep laughing at the poor beta fag, but beta males like him no longer being afforded the opportunity to reproduce will shortly result in your civilization falling to the hordes of the middle east who know to keep their women on a tight leash and grant all males the ability to pass their genes

>be machiavellian women
>hit 30
>remain emotionally abusive

w-what are the two animes on either side of guts

I can also add that all the Chads I know (I'm not one but I have a few acquaintances) who have settled down didn't pick a party girl. They chose the "good" girl who has surely had a few sexual partners, but has always been Miss Monogamy. Those Chad bro's do NOT want a girl who has been around. They want the mother of their future children.

I sometimes wonder if the used up sluts, single moms especially, realize this?

Oh come now, all of your digis and our bantz and not even a giggle? You do have a bergina.

None of that was a joke, so I'd love for you to gas me to death.

I swear to God, Sup Forums and /r9k/ are the same.

> "Chad"
> "Stacy"
> same anti-roastie images
> same MGTOW tirades
> same statistics (70% of men 21-30 aren't married... that means blah blah blah failed to transition into responsible roles blah blah blah)

Sometimes I have to check the URL bar to see if I'm on Sup Forums or /r9k/. I honestly get confused.

> digis
> bantz
> giggle

Nop, just call good girl "Wife Trophy"

What if I am 26 and she is 30, but she is making 200k a year and I am making 40k a year?

Still cuck?

Degenerates are just sad people, desu, this place used to be /natsoc/, but now it's just r9k

why fuck degenerates (i.e. people you hold 0 respect for)?

Extremely unstable.

1) She's older than you. Women tend to be attracted to older men.

2) She makes $160K more than you. That means she can cut you out of her life in an instant. Out you go. Out on the streets. There's no "alimony" bs in this case. You're a man, you're expected to support yourself on that meager salary.

In summary: Your expendability in her eyes is high.

That's the best position to be in for manipulative women who tear men down slowly and try to get away looking like the victim or hero.

No but that would be like the one in a million scenario. In 99.9% of cases it's the inverse of what you're saying.

This, he should hold out, seek long term commitment.

Don't worry, black men will keep them in check.

>You will literally get better returns playing roulette than you will getting married in this country

Move to Quebec, we used a mixed Common Law and Civil Law system, and the courts have declared that marriage issues uses the Civil Law system for application, meaning none of this "you lived together so long enough so we consider you married" bullshit.