Bannon has likely read Sup Forums in the past and ran a website aimed at us

>Bannon has likely read Sup Forums in the past and ran a website aimed at us
>is president's second in command

Does Sup Forums actually have influence over the U.S. government?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/steve-bannon-books-reading-list-214745
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am Bannon and yes.

Please get rid of the rothschilds and the saturnian death cults.

ID starts with B. Bannon confirmed

Nah it's all just a big LARP. Sup Forums is powerless.

>Lee Stranahan gets mad saying "Pepe didn't win the election, Bannon did"
>doesn't realize we are Bannon

Top kek.

ID starts with n. Nigger confirmed

This is the thought I can't get out of my mind

LARPing is power

This is the last bastion of free speech in the world, with a large audience. Cripple chan does get mentioned in the media sometimes but not at this rate.

ID starts with 3. 3D chess confirmed

id starts wth pussy confirmed

Yes, we are a collective intelligence that Trump is leveraging to create policy through populism

U rock ban moar brown people

There is already a thread about this. Please check the catalog before posting.

>id starts wth pussy confirmed
rreeeeeeee

hey good job man, keep it up

Yes.
We jews now.

Stay on target.

They are doing god's work - making America great again, and as a side effect maybe saving Western Civilization.

That would be cool.

Id starts with ure
Urethra confirmed

fpbp also Bannon is better than Trump

Friendly reminder that Bannon is a GOPe veteran and a snake in the grass.
Do not trust the man

Ever since I heard Bannon speak in '11, I have been in love with this man. He's the autistic mad INTJ genius this country needs. Wouldn't surprise me if he was somewhat involved with weaponizing our autisim.

Friendly reminder that Bannon is /ourguy/ and could totally kick your dad's ass

Why do you think everyone is pretty sure Trump is retarded?

Bannon is a civic nationalist, and those are worse than outright open genocidal maniacs like Richard Kalergi and Martin Schwulz

PROOF
R
O
O
F
YOU POOF

Will do AMA

13/02 11 ETC

we worship the same deity

Trump is just another zionist puppet. How can you believe we had a choice? I feel like I'm watching a car spinning out of control on an icy road. Take a look at how many parentheses surround him. We're idiots for supporting them

just sit back and enjoy the ride

How can I respect a "man" that is completely disheveled (I.e has no respect for himself) and runs a "news" source like bretbart (incredibly dumbed down regardless of political opinion)?

Have a wash, shave and haircut you filthy nigger

Biosphere 2

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is an incredibly effective brainwash machine and has over 100 million visitors per month.

Sup Forums definitely has some degree of influence over public opinion which in a democracy translates into influence over public policy.

>does Sup Forums have influence

Brietbart is basically is Sup Forums made a news business.

All they do is race bait, hate on liberals, glorify white people, glorify police officers, make fun of feminists.

Also, watch Bannon's documentaries and interviews. Dude is REALLY fucking smart and creative.

>He believes this
You look into Bannon's eyes and you will see a man who knows exactly what is happening, and hates it.

He isn't a cuck nationalist, he's straight-up White Nat. Listen to him talk about how he sees himself as a Lenin figure. He HATES the current order. He wants to destroy the kike machine. He's one of us.

Pol had much more influence before the election was over. It got NORMIED hard, may never recover. There are more important sites atm desu

>glorify White people
Steve "Identity politic and racism must go" Bannon

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/steve-bannon-books-reading-list-214745

who is she

>REALLY fucking smart and creative.

Examples? Everyone keeps assuring me how smart he is....but nobody has any examples. It's almost like they're shilling

I'm able to change my views, when new information is given. Can you do that? I don't think that man, who works in the media, that bears ethnically jewish name, can be a White Nationalist. If anything, he's a honorary jew

Yeah that's what they all say in public.

Watch Bannon's interviews and shit. He despises rich elites more than anybody I've ever seen, but talks up white working-class Christians.

Just Albanian girl, whose brothers will turn your face into acid grimace, if you dare to touch her without their approval

Well he managed to go from managing a far right wing blog to being pretty much in de facto control of the US government. I'd say you have to be pretty smart to do that.

For real, you think they would let anyone hold the reins without (((influence)))? Politics isn't pure. Doing this shit for real requires practicality.

Oh just watch his documentaries and read his life story.

He went from rural virginia, to the navy, then got a business degree from harvard, then worked at goldman sachs, then switched over to media ect. ect.

He's really into political philosophy too. He believes in this theory called "the fourth turning" which is pretty interesting.

His documentary "Generation Zero" was sick. I definitely have high hopes for the Trump administration after researching bannon.

>Christians
Jesus is on a cross, محمد is with a auto-rifle

BANNON READS FUCKING MOLDBUG??!!?!

Literally who?

He was one of the people who ran the Trump campaign.
To run something like that makes you smart already.
Then its his other accomplishments, Breitbart and how he learned to manipulate the media.
How redpilled he generally is (autists will nitpick one or two things they disagree with)
The guy is not Trumps puppet master, but he is still influential.

Exactly

Yes. I'm unsure whether he's a newfag or oldfag but he has definitely lurked moar.

What is moldbug?

I looked it up but didn't see a ton. Said something about pro-slavery

Is that all you got. He should have at least written a book or two containing some kind of original thought to be considered smart. Even a peer reviewed journal article would suffice.
His documentaries are stylistic rip-offs of Michael moore....which is dumb. Breitbart is a willfully dumbed down media source....and he was involved in biosphere 2, which was pretty fucking stupid.

Sounds like he got lucky to me and guys like you are suckers or, more likely, shills.
Have you met anybody who's actually smart before? I'm curious as to what your benchmark in these matters are

Moldbug was like the early days of the alt-right.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html

Basically he argues that progressivism doesn't just act like a religion, it IS a religion, and that democracy has failed.

It's largely rhetorical and it's not meant to be read 100% literally, but basically it argues the best system of government is run basically by someone that's between a king and a CEO.

When is anime going to be real?

yea i met myself, who am a very good thinker

>do the citizens have influence over the government?

well i don't fucking know, what do you think?

Are aliens real?

No I would say that he is intelligent because of his ability to dispense effective popaganda.

We can sit here and naval gaze all day like these worthless "philosophers" and "thought leaders". They write a book, some people read it and say "wow that's neat" and that's the end of that. Their ideas don't do shit.

He is a propaganda king, which is why he turned Trump's campaign around and was chosen for his administration.

Also, he's business minded. He worked at Goldman Sachs. Many of these "academic" writers are worthless because they don't understand propaganda, business, and marketing.

>It's largely rhetorical and it's not meant to be read 100% literally

this guy gets it.
Just like dem campaign promises eh hosehead?

You know, I'm a bannon fan but i watched one of his documentaries today and i wasn't impressed at all.

This

> he's good at appealing to the lowest common denominators
> smart

Ok José.

Generation Zero was great. I like that he actually identifies that baby boomers are the most useless pieces of shit alive, and that the hippie movement was the downfall of America, and that we are under the controll of ex-hippie baby boomers brainwashed by Saul Alinsky.

kill all psychic vampires

It's a bit of the old dialectic. Its ironical.

>Moldbug, who does not do interviews and could not be reached for this story, has reportedly opened up a line to the White House, communicating with Bannon and his aides through an intermediary, according to a source. Yarvin said he has never spoken with Bannon. During the transition, he made clear his deep skepticism that the Russians were behind the hacking of the Democratic National Committee, the source said—a message that Trump himself reiterated several times.

I'd say that's one of the most important tactics. Psychological war for the minds of the general population.

Other way around dumb dumb

White House mole will soon be exterminated.

I am honestly amazed at the level of influence Sup Forums had on this election.

It's both hilarious and sad at the same time.

Gamergate drove him here.

Yeah that's the one I watched. I didn't disagree with any of it, on the contrary. But it was still kind of surface-level stuff. it's 2017, who hasn't heard about the subprime mortgages being pushed by niggers and the rest of the banking scandals?

who hasn't figured out that the baby boomers had the easiest life in history? They were talking about saul alinsky as if it was fresh wikileaks, his book has been out for decades

again, i agreed with the entire docu, just expected more from muh supertrumpman

I dunno, you tell me Steve.

Who are these two ascended beings?

That was made back in 2010. Most of these ideas had not been discussed back then.

It's not exactly a measure of intellect though.

Dispense of your scruples and dangle a carrot in front of the bewildered herd..... the methods aren't exactly groundbreaking.

He's not exactly some kind of Edward bernays our some other such PR genius.
He's a fat, disheveled fuck won knows how to appeal to frustrated retards....he's like the alt-right Michael moore or a professional tard-wrangler with poor personal hygiene

fair enough. I'm surprised he hasn't been more vocal about the banks since he got in though. he expressed heavy disdain for the banks and the bankers when I met him and I really expected that to be a big part of his influence

As ridiculous as it might be, this is perfectly true.

>fat
>disheveled
Irrelevent
>frusterated retards
To understand the dispensement of propaganda as nothing more than "appealing to idiots", is to understand nothing.

How many "hyper intellectual" writers do you know who never expanded their audience? How many incredible musicians do you know who never got any attention except from a niche crowd? I could write down 30 right now.

Understanding how to package your ideas to appeal to your audience/majority is one of the most difficult tasks and highly regarded skills in existence.

You have to convince your audience to agree with you. It's why the progressive movement was so successful. The propaganda did not immediately say "Kill all white men", but it was designed to become that eventually, and it did.

The biggest cuckhold in the world is the man who believes pure transparent honestly in his ideas will magically prevail. It's the reason that great ideas and great plans never work. Knowing how to comprise with this idea and still win requires a level of emotional and academic intelligence that most people don't have.

I consider Michael Moore to be clever.

> peer reviewed journal

Not sure if srs, but you sound like an idiot either way

YES... Sup Forums is a child of God...

He kind of has a liberal flare to him doesn't he!

8/

Trump visits Sup Forums too

It's not absurd to think that somebody explained to Trump that there is a website called "Sup Forums" that is basically a 24/7 propaganda dispenser for his campaign, and that he can check what the board is saying at any time he wants.

Nothing you've said has convinced me of his intelligence......just that he's opportunistic and effective at speaking to people's insecurities and the base drivel that clutters up people's heads.

It's like claiming that the guy that managed to sell the idea of ugg boots to basic bitches was smart. It's like asserting that nickelback are musical geniuses.

The guy who sells Uggs is smart, and Nickelback are definitely not stupid.

Are you 18? Not being condescending

gas the pedos

Digits confirm we are Trump's highly potent, around the clock Ministry of Propaganda and we do it for free

I'm 36
Maybe you have to have the mentality of a teen to get suckered in?

Trump has done AMAs on Reddit and interviews on Infowars.

I would say there's a higher chance that he is aware of Sup Forums than not.

I want to believe

>get suckered in

I'm not saying that the guy who sells Uggs is doing something inherently meaningful or or that Uggs is a product that requires intelligence to understand, but the actual creater and distributer of Uggs is not stupid.

Anybody who can generate millions of dollars of revenue from a product they created is not stupid, maybe their consumers are, but they are not.

There seems to be an idea with people that the consumers or a person's product define the intelligence of the creator. This is definitely not true. Many brilliant people produce very simple things for the purpose of appealing to the masses.

Have you ever started your own business before?

Keep up the good work.

please get val kilmer to play you in the made for netflix movie "dear niggers"

LMAO