Is it possible to be a white nationalist and weeaboo at the same time?

Is it possible to be a white nationalist and weeaboo at the same time?

How are these two things even remotely compatible?

Of course it's possible.

Japan is white, so I don't see any problem with being a phile of white culture

But weeaboos think Japan and Japanese people are superior. Many move to non-white Asian countries and racemix.

Doesn't sound very compatible

It doesn't matter what you enjoy even if it's shit taste as long as you enjoy it

I don't really consider myself a Weeb but after not watching Anime for about 15-16 years (I grew up watching 90's Anime) I sort of took up some of the new stuff.

A lot of it is full autismo but it is somewhat refreshing if I can find a good show to see shit that isn't drenched in political correctness. It's like I can sit down and actually watch something without being aggravated by some hamfisted plebeian tier political statement.

>How are these two things even remotely compatible?

Anime is literally the last stand of implicit white identity.

But it's asian NEET identity.

And I don't just mean anime fans but the people who literally forgo their own culture for theirs.

I don't think most do. They just like some aspects of it.

>They just like some aspects of it

This. I think seeing a homogeneous society with its own unique and yet borrowed traditional norms is pretty appealing toward whites. I don't particular care much about Japanese culture but it's hard not to respect on some level.

They aren't perfect of course. Some of their obsessions with underage girls are degenerate as fuck.

Japs are white. My aunt who is like a second mother to me is a native Jap. She wears make-up that whitens her skin and always compliments me on my sister on how pale we are. Japs know that white is right.

It's called white nationalism, not white internationalism.

But our culture is becoming a mix of weeb shit and degeneracy as a result of us importing it here. I don't see how people miss that. Even American cartoons which were once redpilled as fuck are now increasingly more japan-ified with big eyes and "kawaii uguu" gibberish bullshit

> but the people who literally forgo their own culture for theirs.

Ken-sama tier weeaboss are self-hating leftists or basic bitch liberals.

Are you retarded? Who do you think allied with the Nazis?

Is it possible to listen to chiru.no and shitpost on the political subforum of an anime site at the same time

Japan got that shit from us, from Disney.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Pre-war imperial Japan is a lot different from post war modern Japan. You're an idiot if you think they still are allies. They want to export their culture and replace ours.

>They want to export their culture and replace ours.
They copied ours, you nunce.

ask the privately contracted shills from around the world

Yeah, they do stuff you don't see here.

I never watched much anime. Mecha stuff I don't remember when I was a kid. And then a few movie ones that were really cool (Akira, Ninja Scroll). I just started watching some random episodes of anime because of this board. Frankly most of it is retarded desu.

LOTGH is pretty great though. And I've watched some bits of Reign: The Conqueror and I love how batshit insane it is. Made me think of Dune a little bit. I tried watching Code Geass but I couldn't make it 5 minutes before I got too annoyed with it. I get what they mean when they call anime autistic now kek.

Then added cancerous brain washing shit on top of it and sold it to gullible manchildren who hate the West

Modern society regards you as a weeaboo simply if you are a big anime fan, so yeah, it's possible
Post your wifus you weebs

as opposed to cancerous brainwashing in the west in all its programming.

It's very possible to be that pathetic, yes.

Weebs are faggots and nips are creepy, vicious little fucks with stunted morality

More or less, this is why anime viewership is on the rise lately. That is mostly the only media that hasn't been infested.

People like you just substituted one degeneracy with another instead of trying to take your culture back

I guess I see myself as a pan-asian-white nationalist and see our people as sharing a common interest in order, harmony, reason, and kebab removal.

>white nationalist
so devoid of any actual culture or history you need to pride yourself on your race?

Two words: Honorary Aryans.

It's not white nationalism if you only hate blacks.

Of course. Hitler was a weeb

"White nationalist" is a yankism that comes from rootless mutts who realised they fucked up and think mother Evropa is some kind of formless "white" mass.

t. I don't know what a weeb is and got my info from Plebbit and KYM

A weeb is anyone that enjoys anime and/or manga. Anime is becoming popular so normies categories it as "obsessed over Japan" so they don't have to be worried about being labeled.

Otaku is essential a Japanese NEET or someone who's interested in the quote on quote "nerdy obscene" parts of Japanese culture like Idols, Waifuism, Anime/Manga but to an obsessive degree. An American counterpart could be seen as a nerdy comic book nerd, someone who obsesses over comic books. Both are distanced from society typically and overwhelming interested in a pop culture area, i.e Superhero or Idols. Star War fans, pre 2014, and Marvel/DC, pre 2000 are seen as such examples of Nerd culture. Normies since then took over pivotal areas of nerd culture such as pop culture, fashion, and obsessiveness and completely romanticised the issue.

Although stereotypical Geeks and Otaku are generally the same. There's very lenient definitions of what can be what. A general accepted definition of Otaku is a Japanese person who unnaturally obsesses over subculture of Japanese pop culture. The defining characteristics is Japanese, race and ethnicity, and Location, Japan. Anyone who claims to be an Otaku but fails to meet the requirements are referred to as autists or Japanophiles . The same is for western geeks, give or take. Any foreigner is seen as a westophile.

Normie definition of weeaboo is basically Japanophile. So yes you can be a white nationalist and a weeb. It's pathetic as hell though

Now fuck off back to Plebbit

First off, you have to tell me what's your definition of "weeaboo" because it has become a meaningless buzzowrd like "racist" today.

I think white nationalism is for retarded burgers only anyway. No one else besides them should identify as one.

It's not a zero sum game. You cam watch anime and still try to take your culture back. And you can watch it as a hobby while you go on about your regular life with a full time job, wife, and kids as long as you don't let it take over your life. But honestly, any hobbies can take over your life. There are people so obsessed with sports that you'd think watching people kick a ball around some fake grass was the height of culture. There are people so into music that they just sit in their room and listen to their headphones all day. Don't let your hobbies swallow you and you can take on the world while having that little escape to unwind and try to forget that none of this really matters and none of us are getting out alive.

ye

Japanophile, wannabe Japanese.

There are tons on this board alone, many just from watching anime and thinking Japan or their culture will save them from their boring lives

>"weeaboo" has become a meaningless buzzowrd
(((you)))

White nationalists don't want Japan or wish for the Japanese to fail. We want Europe and North America and for whites to succeed in those places. For the Japanese to be safe and prosperous in their own lands is compatible with this and would be beneficial to us.

It seems more like they're prosperous off of self hating whites who don't like their own culture

Liking anime does not make you a weeaboo

Liking Japan makes you a weeaboo and there's no reason to like Japanese culture

Just don't base your policies on your chinese cartoons. Don't think of them as anything more than entertainment. It's not hard.

>you love Japan and it's culture
>You love the United States, and it's culture

It's not that hard to figure out m80

Slow ya roll there, bud

Das wrong

Or are you suggesting it shouldn't be be possible to be a nationalist while also loving and celebrating other cultures? Multiculturalism is poison because organized, mass-promoted, rapid joining of different cultures destroys those cultures. For individuals to respect, enjoy, and sometimes borrow from other cultures organically and at a slow pace is not multiculturalism, and weeaboos are actually a pretty good example. When we watch, discuss, or post anime or even incorporate its influences into our own work, we do so with a conscious acknowledgment that it is Japanese.

You're probably working with a meaner definition of weeaboo than I am. I never thought of the term as being so negative, but then I've never considered myself much of a weeaboo.