My GF thinks I voted for Hillary

My girlfriend is hugely anti Trump, she even campaigned for Hillary and made me for a bit too. She thinks I voted for Hillary but I actually voted for Trump. We live in a vital swing state so every vote literally did count. She keeps saying how she hates everyone who 'elected this orange monster'. Does this mean she hates me? I feel like I can't live this lie, my conscious doesn't feel clean. Should I tell her? Im also thinking she suspects I voted Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QxsUjoin1c
youtu.be/7QxsUjoin1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Should I tell her?
Tell her you cuck

Grab her by the pussy and say "you're fired".

What do you even talk about with each other when she's a libshit?

Ditch the bitch

Tell her you wrote in Bernie and apologize.

ass to mouth that dirty lib bitch.

You live in India you tub of poo

if you have to lie about this kind of shit, you're in a garbage relationship

cum on her face and then say "i voted for Trump"

how can you vote for any thing regaurding the u.s when you're in india huh :0

If she can't accept that you have different opinions then you should fucking dump her ass

I'd hold off on fucking her if you do. Wouldn't want any rape claims now.

>India

I should fuck her, and just as you're cumming scream "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" and unload.

Then you should post the reaction here.

>lying to your gf about your political beliefs

impossible to be more beta

you are pathetic as fuck OP

Tell her, attempt to redpill. If she freaks break up with her. Libtard thots don't deserve real men.

why dont you learn to poo in the loo Pajeet

>I

I'm retarded, clearly that should be (You)...

99% of the people who posted in this thread are reddit. They fucked up our board poo in the loo. They fucked up our board

Women who voted for Hillary are subhuman

You should've dumped her a long time ago

You need to dump her. Don't have sex with her for a week, keep up appearances, then dump her in a public place. Don't be a dick but cover your bases so you can't be accused of rape post breakup.

Then go find yourself one of the women that voted for Trump/doesn't care about politics and put a baby in her.

Your girlfriend might be just mad of all that diarrhea you're pumping into her, you could stop eating so much curry and maybe sit on her face so she gets a nice shit for once, or maybe it's time to break ties (as usual) and just go shit on your nearest D E S I G N A T E D

Dude don't tell her now you are into too deep in the lie.
You should have manned up and been honest up front.
Always tell the truth.

OP, you need this more than anyone:
youtube.com/watch?v=7QxsUjoin1c

You want to tell her that you voted for a cucky little bitch who talks big and melts under pressure?

I did the exact same thing op... I can't be open pro trump way too dangerous. I can only truly revel in my trumpiness on here and comments sections of anti trump stuff online. My gf still thinks I voted for Hillary. Only I come clean is she comes around to him but maybe not even then.

Gender issues.

She's probably no more a girlfriend than a nagging SJW harpy that puts out on occasion.

POO

You are a cuck m8

text her right now and tell us what happens fag. stop living this lie right now and grow a pair. otherwise this thread is a waste of time.

This is bullshit, the first one works too well and I gave it up because I got tired of the act.

Just have rough sex with her and in the middle of it put on a MAGA hat on and see how she responds.

You actually have to let her know during sex.

OP seriously, if you do ever plan on exposing yourself you probably are already well aware of how this is going to play out with her. Might as well have some fun in watching your relationship crumble. I can tell by this post you are going to slip up eventually.

>Having sex
>Hitting it from the back
>"I'm gonna cum babe"
>*cumming* I VOTED TRUMP

The shock from the experience might even work in your favor. She'll be all fired up and horny because you are such a cuck she wasn't even close to finishing.

my wife voted for Trump

>being this cucked

How does it feel to have no moral rectitude and also not be a real man?

I hope you wrote this in the designated shit posting street.

Jesus Christ I wouldn't be able to live with myself hiding something like that.
My gf hates Trump and knows fully well how much I defended him, wanted him to win, knows how much I hate the media, etc.

You must be in very, very deep libshit territory where coming out to your gf as a Trump supporter is somehow unthinkable.

if people judge you for voting trump then you shouldnt really be mates with them.
Or just hide your power level if shes a proper qt pajeet

you live in india you nigger. you didnt vote for any one. your probably bathing in the ganges river and arent even suppose to have internet access.

your probably one of those throw away people in the caste system. your not even slave class

POO
IN
LOO
did you vote in your designated shitting street

>blaming the territory and not the person

its his fault for being a giant fucking pussy

>1 post by this ID

>girlfriend
>not open with discussion
Well at least you know it's not a serious relationship

Quit LARPing you fucking poo.

It's over for you. The longer you wait, the more her vindictive reaction.

this would be hilarious, but
is the ultimate answer here

>india.
Quit larping faggot

>all of these newfags not knowing what a proxy is
wew

good then they can ip range ban that shit.

Even saying his name she will be almost at tears and in a tantrum. Its actually so bizarre how some person she's never met can effect her so emotionally.

We met in our friend circle which is massively liberal.

>voting for someone who is doing everything he can to deport you
Sup Forumsesmokers, everyone.

Break up right now, she sounds like a spaz and a cunt if she gets this crazy over a goddamn president that'll most likely have no effect on her life.

Hate fuck that bitch in a maga hat

Come clean, if she bitches about it tell her to fuck off. She needs to have her worldview challenged.

I hope for your sake she is incredibly hot or you guys get along really well or something

I can't imagine living like that. I'd rather be dumped by the girl of my dreams then live a lie.

Seriously, it sounds fucking awful to be hiding core beliefs like that while she endlessly trashes them.

I'd find a new gf first before breaking the news.

It probably annoys the hell out of you, right? I mean it's not like you're married, why not dump her?

You got it all wrong. start out your relationships being yourself and keep being yuor self. my girl was apparently a big feminist, should have known by her red dyed hair, but she fully kept it shtum around me because the first night I met her, i brought her home. Afterwards i went straight into watching my right wing podcasts and she was shocked but kept it quiet. she gained much attraction. she is going to go back to natural blonde and her attitudes are changing to be more in line with mine. I think you got to be your self, be a man, be grounded energy and dont react to her silly political views.

>poo in loo
>voted in american election
come on guys the shills arent even trying
sage and hide

>he didn't try working out and getting fit

1: Dig a really big hole, like 9'x9'x10

2: Put a barrel in the center

3: Lay down a layer or two of thick grain gravel

4: Pour in a really dense liquid in the barrel

5: Seal the barrel up really tight, with tools (THIS IS IMPORTANT)

6: Bring your girlfrend to the hole, ask her if she sees eomething in there

7: Trusty Patches

8: Watch as she gets a hernia from trying to lift the barrel to move it and get out of the hole

9: Laugh maniacally as she screams in pain

10: Leave her down there

11: ???

12: Profit

>hurr its a proxy
how fucking new are you? using an poo in loo proxy is like larping as a turk roach, no one does it. lurk more faggit

Hey, I have a solution

dump her :D

>india
you cannot vote in a loo. Get the fuck out

>people being triggered by this bait

I refuse to believe people like (You) exist

>trusty patches

I got triggered by memories, fuck you

hate fuck her

Stop compromising your integrity for the sake of pussy. If you can't live your values, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Based meme man just had a video on this...

youtu.be/7QxsUjoin1c

>tfw you were the caller

...Seriously?

Prove it.

Not really sure how I could do that.
My internet cut out a ton during the call, hence me saying, "Sorry?" a lot.
My ex found out about the call and told me to stay away from her and her family kek

Lmao, alright fine, I'll take that.

I really liked that call, and he really dropped a lot of truths that I'm sure we're hard to face. Sometimes it's easier for someone else to point out the imperfections in us than it is for us to do it ourselves. If it l really is you though, I agree with Stefan and hope thst you don't feel real down about what he said. For me, it felt like it might be an awakening moment for you.

Don't hang around here for support and therapy though, this isn't the place for that. It's for shitposting and entertainment. Try to find a therapist (that isn't a woman preferably), that you can feel comfortable talking out and resolving some of your personal history with. Try not to believe the stigma that "only crazy people get therapists" or some nonsense like that. Look up and don't let your bloodline die with you, try to stop sleeping around and begin the long and painful search for a woman that isn't completely brainwashed/retarded.

Regardless though, her family's response just makes me think of the "don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again" meme, which is hilarious.

>Even saying his name she will be almost at tears and in a tantrum

>Hey, hey babe.
>>Yeah?
>lean closer
>grin widely
>"Trump"

Well it was more her response. My ex's little brother and I used to be fairly close. I honestly felt like I was part of her family, it was surreal.
Her brother seems mildly redpilled, but he's very young. I'm hoping he doesn't fall into the same pit his sister and mother did.
As for therapy, I'm pretty fucking broke right now mainly due to my ex moving out and thus paying twice as much in rent than I was for the past 8 months. Once I have enough saved and am on my work's health insurance, I do plan on finding a male therapist.
I don't feel down on myself after the call. Honestly, it sort of shook me out of a daze. I still miss her sometimes, but it is much, much less than before. I also have come to terms with the fact that she is (as Stef said) just a "confused idiot".
We had a lot of good times together, and I think the thing I miss the most is just coming home to a beautiful woman every night and sitting in bed watching stupid shit on netflix.
Once Trump won the election, everything started changing much more rapidly.
Sorry, I'm rambling.
I'm hoping to maintain a relationship with her brother, he doesn't really have a lot of positive male role models in his life (dad is an alcoholic, rest of family is feminists).
That is assuming I don't move away, which I am heavily considering.

Wait until after you bust a load in her then whisper it in her ear, post results

No, the first way you called him a cuck. Good going.

I can understand that mindset, but at the same time, a similar level of companionship can be achieved with roommates and friends (roommates could take the edge off rent too). The all too common but seriously underestimated thing to do is to start working out, preferably by lifting weights. It instills increased confidence (not to mention testosterone) in yourself and brings you into shape, and you can make some friends while doing so as well if you're feeling lonely.

It also gives you some time to do nothing but stew with yourself and your thoughts, thinking things over from the day or your life rather than mindlessly distracting yourself with video games or Netflix.

I mentioned not getting a female therapist because in the search for a good therapist, you're likely to find a lot of them who don't really deal in male psychology very well, and it really takes a man to truly understand the inner thought processes and experiences of another man, let alone help you to resolve yourself.

If you have the time, I'd recommend looking into some of the work that is tossed around by the /r/theredpill community on reddit. I wouldn't suggest falling back into the hedonism/promiscuity that a lot of them idolize (I don't care for this), but rather for the purpose of psychological analyzing of women and their core nature, and their philosophy on self improvement. There's some good stuff there.

Anyway, to wrap this up, I hope you do well for yourself man. It was interesting listening to your experiences and your conversation with Stef, and I hope you take to heart what he said. It was a bit of a wakeup call for me too.

The rambling is fine if you have someone that will listen, understand, and reciprocate (a good therapist).

It's just getting real late here. If you want to talk more at some future point, I'm open to further communication. I really did find the conversation you had with Stef real interesting.

My gf thinks I'm 21 and I'm actually 29

Rape her with a Trump mask on your face. Redeem yourself, Siddesh

>Copying and pasting threads from /adv/

what a fuckin cuck

My girlfriend thinks I am a successful coder who works remotely for one of the big-name companies.

I actually don’t have a girlfriend.

Name your son Donald, make up some believable reason for it. And only then confess.

Just wait until Hillary gets put into prison for child trafficking. She'll change her tune when the mainstream media makes it okay for her to not obsess over Hillary anymore.

I'll be your girlfriend for the life of this thread.

I would love that so much. I hope you’re female but it’s not necessary desu.

I am female, and I'll have your back until the bitter end Chinese user.

I am actually not Chinese but for the sake of this thread let’s say I am.

Jesus, just listened to this a few days ago in my car.
You reminded me of myself and I'm sure a lot of other people.
I think many guys met a good looking women and put up with their shit, just to get a bucket of cold water later.

It really pissed me off that I wasted time and money on my EX just to be cheated on. But on the other hand I was glad I got out of it.
Your ex sounds exactly like one of those bitches that only cry about their own feelings but never shet a tear for your problems or even asks about them.

A better women will come around user.
I'm happily married with a baby on the way now. Frightening to imagine I would still be with her and miserable now. You deserve better as well.
Be thankful and learn from your mistakes. You need to accept it was our behavior that enabled those bitches.
Also thanks for sharing your experience, was interesting to listen to.

You are so clever to use a proxy like that; I am impressed and filled with hearts.

>pajeet

Thanks nipbro.
I'm definitely going to take a break from looking for another romantic partner for a while. I'm starting to be ok with the fact that my ex was/is a crazy waste that I'm happy to have out of my life.

how can you love something that lacks a brain

Tell her you pussy.
then grab her pussy, you will feel a soaking wet pantsu

Think about it, why do YOU have to be the one being defensive and hiding your opinions?
Do not cuck yourself to be dominated by your woman.

This is the only proper response OP

my gf is a liberal atheist, not a fan of hillary though, but I am a christian republican. She's basically learned not to talk about either subjects to me or its gonna be a fight every single time. She willingly goes to church with me though and has said Im the only person to ever make her question if God exists. Also redpilled her on the Hill emails long ago and she was full anti hillary, never pro trump however. Working to Make America Great Again one person at a time