Look, guys. I've only been looking around here for a few days

Look, guys. I've only been looking around here for a few days.

First post here. I'm confused as hell.

My good friends tell me that my politics lean towards the "alternate right"...whatever that means.

But I see this picture of these guys and you all tell me that they're more powerful

than Donald Trump and George Soros. What the fuck is the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone give this goy a quick run down?

>he took the bogpill

You must be worthy to receive the quick rundown.

What do you?

I wish I never got into them because it was such a big revelation but now I'm happy they exist to, somewhat, keep the peace

I heard they rule france with an iron but FAIR fist.

it's a joke

You always answer the call

>doesn't actually have rundowns

They both have an IQ of 215+. That's all I know user.

What imperfect fucks.

They are full of bogdabots. In the future all mankind will look like this thanks to their technology.

What truly imperfect fucks. They don't even have the self-awareness to know that they've ruined themselves.

>ruined

The word you're looking for is transcended their flesh prison.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI

clear your browzer history after watching

The disease spreads.

They are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet.

>from the big bang

RIDF, pls stop spreading disinfo, the bogdanoffs and their endgame were already in place BEFORE the big bang.

>First post here. I'm confused as hell.
Beware what (You) ask for.

From a Sup Forums Bogdanautist -

>You must simply relax and open your mind.
>The suppository known as the Bogpill will enter shortly, be warned, for not everyone makes it out alive.
>Let the bogdabots take hold of you as you drift into the nether realm.

>BEFORE the big bang.

your point being?

besides your obvious lack of bogdaphisycs that is.

Here's a quick run down
They are you in 2 weeks

The price we must pay for the bogpill

>your point being?
>besides your obvious lack of bogdaphisycs that is.

I was there.
Were (You)?

QUICK

>bogdaphisycs

Yeah, I know you weren't there.

the bogdabots inside my body predate the big bang, so technically i was there, wherever that/then is,

RARE
A
R
E

AS FUCK
S

F
U
C
K

NEW
E
W

AS FUCK
S

F
U
C
K

tfw you will never wake up a Bogdanoff

Someone give me the rundown on sri lanka

It's a meme newfriend
Also
>lurk Moar faggot

2 years first time seeing, sorry for rousing your bimmies my good mexican intellectual

Heres the swift rundown

Same. Cried for several hours the night I first started researching them. Now, I just have a passive feeling of calm.

pic related, OP. They are extra-cosmic beings -- it currently is speculated by memeologists that KEK actually ultimately emanates from the Prime Bogpoint.

Eventually the riots will crest and become full blown revolts if Trump isn't removed from power. Knowing this the government will make up some bullshit to kick him out, have him killed, or wait till he actually does something against the law. Either way he wont be staying in power long.
Its cute how all you Sup Forumstards thing that this is going to be an 8 year presidency and hes gonna do all the insane racist shit you want him to, but hes not. In a few months he will be removed from office, the best he can hope for is one year, and even that is pushing it.
Your far right ideals are popular on Sup Forums but in the real world you're a dying breed.
White people will not take back the world, we aren't going to be in the next race war, Islam isn't going to destroy Europe, you're just being alarmist faggots.
When your orange hero is removed, I will come right back to Sup Forums and I will laugh and laugh and laugh in your faces as you struggle not to commit suicide. from overwhelming grief.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear of the Bogdanoffs

>not being riddled with bogdanetic bogdabots

Pic related, my blood X10.000 zoom

thats ok, nice post, BUT WHO ARE THEM?

Checjed

I once met a bunch of kids from Sri Lanka, they were cool but the smell THE SMELL. Do you guys even shower?

QUICC
U
I
C
C

Dahnald. I made some new friends.

They're called the Bogdahnoffs, Dahnald. I can feel their vast intelligence sending ripples through the dimensions. They will no doubt prove to be vital allies in obtaining tbe fabled Galactigates.

However, they don't seem to be very forthcoming about themselves, Dahnald. I was hoping one of your big guys in intel coud give me a quick rundown.

Leaked video of the Bogdanoffs right here for you.

Basically the Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs.

Reminder: don't just Bogpill on the internets. Bogpill IRL. Spread the word about who really controls the world. Video related.

What is their end game though?

the rabbit hole goes deep

Then you do remember.

What if bratia Bogdanoff were Russian.

1/10

I can't say much without being canned, but I work near the bogdanoffs, I'm a high ranking official in the US shadow government and we're nothing compared to them.
I'm probably dead for this