Manic Depression help

>>Bipolar poor fag
>>Can't afford to see a shrink for meds, plus mom is anti-shrink/thinks bipolar is a scam to drug kids into a stupid.
>>Spent most of the week super depressed
>>Depression suddenly segways into a manic period.
>>Spend the last three hours at work in a rabid manic state, trying my best to hide my power level and spilling my spaghetti with customers and coworkers and laughing at articles about the Ghost Ship fire on my tablet when no one is looking
>>Get home, in a hyper state as I feel paranoid about everything and shit and splurge about $200 on Ebay impulse buying graphic novels and toys.

For those poor fags out there, how the hell do you deal with the manic moments of bipolar? I can deal with the depression, but the manic moments are getting harder to deal with. I impulse buy like crazy online (buying all sorts of shit), along with laughing at shit I know is not polite to laugh about, and not giving a shit about my power level showing in terms of being MAGA.

Most of the times I have to dose myself with Nyquil to sedate myself into sleep and to bring myself back from the brink or doing and saying something that would get me fired or in deep shit socially.

Any help?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/search/gorilla mindset/0/99/0
youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&spfreload=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alterntively, kys. this is a board for politics

Vitamins, supplements, check your Diet, no alcohol, do sports,try meditation, try to not give a fuck about everything that "upsets" you, and read more about your "mental state".

Pic related: Cheap and effective

I'll ship one for you if you're really poor af

alterntively, kys. this is a board for politics

sage

Shrink here. Go for a quick visit it isn't that expensive even without insurance. If actually bipolar quite likely bipolar 2 in which case a mood stabilizer and an Ssri in low doses will usually resolve. If this is just an exaggeration you could still try low mg benzos, klonopin best for mood imo and to To take off the edge as needed. Preferably don't resort to medication simply out of stress, if actually bipolar/mood disorder seek help.
Good day.

>PLS GIBS KIKE DRUGS AND THERAPY
>BUT MOM I NEED TO BE CHEMICALLY LOBOTOMIZED I DIAGNOSED MYSELF REEEEEEEEE
be a man faggot.

You need medication immediately. There is no alternative. When you are manic my best advice is meds. If not, try to fall asleep.

Infrared light to your head

The user has bipolar disorder you incompetent buffoon. It's obvious you haven't experienced one in person. Fuck off.

Honestly I cant deal with the depression and hope that today is one of the few days i get lucky with this shitty slotmachine that is me
But mostly i Just get even screwed and end up hating myself more...

> Is manic
> Actually acknowledges it himself

Yeah, I don't think so. Or you're still in the hypomania stage and need to get on meds asap. Source: Wife is bipolar. When you start feeling just grrrreat and everyone seems crazy, that's when the shit gets real.

Been dealing with this for years.
Still a bit early for me so I won't go into too much detail, but my best advice is to press on. Drugs are not preferable, as they alter the state of your mind substantially and I choose this infliction over quite literally not being myself any time. Careful self-observence and willpower are the only way out. See what causes you to react in the ways you do and then condition yourself to stop making it so.

It is all in your head, after all. Good luck, user.

universal healthcare

I came back to offer this: I know it's a meme and everything and people give Thernovich a lot of shit, but maybe pic related would help you.

Concurrently meditate, lift, diet, drink only water/milk, and run.

You don't even need to buy it, user.

quit labelling yourself faggot, your probably just depressed. meditate. excersize. find a hobby. get laid.

>simian synapse to treat bipolar disorder

Ishhigydiggy

Forgot to add link: thepiratebay.org/search/gorilla mindset/0/99/0

Thanks Tom Cruise

tom cruise? i dont get that one.

Dont listen to what /pol says about it being degenerate, but honestly try weed. It can really mellow people out and help big time.

>being an anti-social NEET failure
>LOOK AT MY IM -DIAGNOSED- BIPOLAR

you should kys

you're already telling yourself you're a victim and not to blame for being a fuckup because "muh bipolar"

I just deal and have a melt down away from everyone else.

I don't like it but I realize that it is just an imbalance. I let it run its course on my time.

Weed helped for a bit but I can't let it get out of hand. I still have impulse buying but I realize it is only when I am in a bad frame of mind.

You need a multivitamin. You are just much more susceptible to changes in body chemistry and environment.

YOU DON'T NEED MEDS. They will make this worse.

You need to get a grip. It sucks but this is because someone didn't know how to raise you right and your own negligence. Not completely your fault or anyone elses.

Deal with it. Start with deep breathing.

I'm guessing you started out depressed, tried to cure your depression and found out you don't know how to handle life when not numb?

You need to work on being balanced. I'm still fucked up. It comes with practice.

where you live user? in California and many other states even poor fags can get covered under Medi-cal/Medicare that will allow you to meet with a therapist and get prescriptions covered.

>reddit spacing
You have to go back mister paragon of the white race #3290784

>Calling human feelings a disease
>Use toxic meds with long-term damaging effects on brain to treat them
It's totally ok, goy, go buy more of these

Bipolar 1 and 2 are very real disorders. You are not going to fix it with herbs or willpower or whatever suggestions are here.
Psychiatrists are not expensive
Bipolar drugs are very cheap. You need lithium and or lamictal. It is like 20$ a month. Top of the pdoc cash paymemt will be 200$ an hour. They will fix your shit and fasf.

>lithium and or lamictal
just dont.

Try Niacin .. the kind that makes you flush ... a lot of research on it on youtube for mental health ... A Niacin flush detox ...

When you stop being 16 and finally graduate highschool you'll get responsibilities, unless you're a lazy piece of shit neet.

Anyway , with those responsibilities your worries will shift .

Your (((bipolar))) issues will be outweighed by other responsibilities that actually matter .

You won't even think about it, you'll forget you're bipolar and you'll live out your life without it.

Ok doctor with 40 yrs of research. Lithium is the gold standard for bipolar 1 treatment. Lamictal is babbys first medicine level of safety in 99.999% of patients and amazing at halting bp2

Doing gods work user

I love you Charls and you can always count on that.
Fuck Tim and the rest of AS.

>Lithium is the gold standard
ever thought that the standard is not really safe and harms the patients?
lobotomy was considered a standard treatment for mental disorders also for a long time.
so was exorcism.

This. I used to flip moods a lot. Cut sugar and the mood flipping stopped

except it wont.
you get older and the depression gets worse and the manic state gets worse. and you spend all your money on shit you dont need and realize the day after that you got a bunch of bills to pay gg no re bipolar sucks bro

You're a good user, but as you can see we're surrounded by reddit spacing. Just look at the spacing on that embarrassing tripfag post above you. Hopefully OP sees your post and then flushes this board down the toilet.

Mania is good for me desu. It's the only time I can get any pussy or achieve anything. Being down is the worst. When I'm down I can't talk to people, study, play music, work out or do anything else productive.

Tim is a faggot

>gib monies for my made up condition

Lol. I'll give money for you to be neutered so you can't contaminate the world with your inferiority. Other than that, get over it. Sounds like your moms on the right track though.

I was diagnosed with Bipolar 6 years ago. I did not have insurance at the time. I was take to a hospital after a suicide attempt and diagnosed. I payed barely anything for this because I was uninsured.

For the next year and a half, my lithium was 5 dollars and my effexor was 10. AKA nothing. When I got insurance, my lithium became 30 dollars and my effexor became 200. Now, under Obummer, my lithium is 50 and my effexor is 220.

You have no excuse, faggot. Go get your meds. I cannot function without mine and if you are actually bipolar, you can't either.

Proper hydration and staying under 1200mg is very well tolerated, complety removes suicidal thougts and self harm, stops mania and psychosis, and can get op stable enough for him to grow. It also induces autophagy and boosts bdnf to learn new behaviors better. Of course it would be cool to not need it but to compare it to lobotomy is insulting

You should work harder to stop being poor.

Lithium saved my life. It is not like it was 70 years ago, okay? Before Lithium, I was a complete mess, I absolutely attribute my current success to the fact that I take my twice daily lithium to manage my fucked-up head.

I do have minor tremors, but it is completely worth it.

>Proper hydration and staying under 1200mg is very well tolerated
tolerated doesnt imply healthy for you.
liver demage will happen regardless.
shrinking of brain also.
ask some friends at the hospital-morgue.
let them show someones organs (liver for an example) who has been treated with psychoactive drugs for years in comparison to someone who didnt.
brain also,look at amygdala region especially.

>both bipolar type I and type II disorder symptoms manifest only as a result of high sugar intake

Lithobid extended or instant release? What dose? Sucks about the tremor but i am very glad it has helped you. It gets a totally undeserved rep. it literally unfucks you in under a week

>Good goyim, buy the (((treatment)) medication
Don't support the pharma-jew. It's rel struggle but I have personally dealt with manic depression for 8 years untreated. (((They))) are giving yu mind control substances.

nutrition
your gut is unbalanced
your blood feeds from your gut
your brain feeds from your blood
take care of your gut, homo
exercise helps too
and so do productivity, and relationships
but first, you are what you eat

one day, drug peddler, one day.

Cite me any study showing lithium causes fatal liver damage or brain shrinkage.
Kidney damage if you dont drink water is easy to fix.
Lithium shrinking the brain complete bs. It boosts bdnf and regrows 1-3% of your neurons a year. Can reverse the damage done by depression. Youre just making shit up.

>has bipolar disorder
you're the incompetent buffoon
there is no such thing as "having a disorder"
Such disorders are made up by vote, never biochemically tested for, and admittedly never cured.
You're a scam artist or defending the psych scam industry that just ruins lives for money and control.
you kys.

you too.

Kek my thoughts exactly
This little retard can't be fucked to eat right, calm down and get his shit together and this guy starts rubbing his hands while showing him the product

I never dealt with it, I really just don't care, I have no friends left, you just become a reclusive bitter asshole that gets energy from other peoples suffering.

look for yourself.

Youre the one making extraordinary claims. You prove it.

i drug myself into a higher manic state than you will ever experience ans deal with it fine.

your problem is you are just floating through life, commit to something, look to the future and make a plan you can work towards everyday.

trust. mania is an asset. now onto depression. just stay in bed watching tv and eating till it passes, alternatively drugs. research yourself! doctors wont prescribe you uppers that work because if your heart explodes its on them. at most they will make you a zombie. throw out all that shit. i dont want to recommend what i take because dosing wrong causes death, but take my word for it their is strong enough drug combinations that drag you way the fuck out of a depressed state.

You're a fucking idiot. From the old French, idiot. Meaning effeminate, mentally deficient Moor.

>ssri not maoi
kill yourself fucking incompetent life ruiner

user, you started with the claims.
A lot of people in this thread pointed out that caring for oneself sufficiently and shaping up both mentally and physically can help just as much if not more than psychoactive drugs.
But you said that OP must drug himself because of your personal experiences.

The potential of self healing of the human mind and body is absolutely unmatched. You just have to stop being a little bitch about it.

>fighting depression with amphetamine salts
Great way to induce rapid cycling and abuse of cardiotoxic medication, that your body builds tolerance to very fast, in bipolar people. Incredibly bad advice.

yeh but no
you can get your brain into such a depressed state chemically due to years of negative feedback loop thinking that you arent getting out of that death spiral without a miracle or drugs.

usually you would just curl up and die.. but its 2017 and we have ~~science~~

This is going to work until one day you have a psychotic episode. You run the risk of downregulating dopamine receptors permanently. You will die if you dose wrong or end up with parkinsons disease. Please get professional help. You dont have to have to deal with it

I think the problem is ur lack on inhibition. Look into coginitive inhibition. You need to be able to control your impulses. Honestly, if you wanna go med free, which I personally think is the road to take in most cases, look into meditation. It's gonna be difficult but look up strategies for starters. Meditation has been clinically proven to improve frontal cortex functioning. It's the perfect way to address impulsivity. Find a mantra, practice literally everyday. You'll be able to control ur shit

i dont want to say this, but this

i still have no tolerance after 5 years doc
some shit actually works

Just get meds if you have insurance. You only need one appointment to get diagnosed and get your prescription if you play it right. (((They)))'ll try to get you to go to more appointments and buy more meds but just get one pill that works and you'll be fine. I pay $4 a month for my pills and 90% of my bipolar issues are taken care of

What do you think her feet smell like desu

why is this o Sup Forums?
take this gay faggot shit to r9k

yeah bby

i bet they smell comf

>You just have to stop being a little bitch about it.
That only works for so long, and is very dependent on circumstances, then all you've built up is torn down and the cycle begins again as you sink into negative feedback loops without knowing that you are. Mental illness isn't a middle school dick waving contest.

Op is not going to cure a mineral salt deficiancy in his metabolic pathways by willing himself out of that. Im suggesting a safe and cheap way to get him out of a rut and into a stable mindsef for him to then process

You bring shame to your family. Commit sodoku.

What do you take and at what dose?

1. Stop drinking tap water for one.
2. Go move to a state that legalized marijuana.
3. Keep alcohol to a controllable level.
4. Stay away from people that trigger you.
5. Get a dog.
6. Eat healthy, exercise regularly, and work on self-improvement.
7. Keep winning and do it routinely.

Atleast youre aware that youre manic. I have a buddy with bipolar (got triggered after a bad shroom trip) and he has no fucking clue that when he is manic. It is weird as fuck that he can sit there and say
>life is so good guys
when it is objectivly shit. You cant criticize him aswell, since he is so fragile.

>Op is not going to cure a mineral salt deficiancy in his metabolic pathways by willing himself out of that
Well apparently people here think life works like Gurren Lagann and you can will yourself out of anything from severe clinical depression to a psychotic episode.

Yes. I think op is rapid cycling to hypomanic states and is likely bp2. Full blown mania is like your friends and they never want out or even see anything wrong.

its half perscription half legal
i dont want it banned due to random deaths because its cheap and easy to obtain at the momment

should be easy to find if you study brain chemistry and drug interactions

Sounds horrible. But the guy has the worst willpower Ive seen. It might have to do something with the fact that he masturbates like 5 times a day and has a shit diet.

He's manic, which causes him to experience him to experience rushes of joy. Of a psychotic kind, but the capability is clearly there.

I would only resort to chemicals as the last possible solution.

Trips speak the truth. It is that way.

>dick waving
I suffer from manic depression, leaf boy.
I can't speak for others, but merely give advice on what actually helped me sort this out.

Can't that be done without drugging the poor sod's mind? Psycho pharmaceutics create mental dependencies

he says he spends most of the week super depressed, that is the issue here. mania is an asset

Still too vague. CAS# analouges receptors.. give me anything to go on. Cause i think youre either taking amphetamines or ldopa or some dopamine stimulating rc from china

should really kys OP, nothing is going to fix your bipolar and as soon as you are off meds you are going to harm other people.

do the right thing and admit yourself to an asylum

Ive known a few "bipolar" people in my life, and the medicine they get prescribed is always shit. Literally cant function with it.

I suppose when you get in these episodes, its best to appreciate that ability to have emotion and learn that its another way of your brain telling you your body is needing something. Learn to find an escape route or method to give yourself some (you) time.

ones a maoi both work on the catecholaminergic system

>It might have to do something with the fact that he masturbates like 5 times a day and has a shit diet.
Lifestyle usually deteriorates after the disorder kicks in. It could happen even if he was in /fit/ mode and eating a Mediterranean diet.

I'll just read books. Set goals for reading and learn things. Sometimes I just sit in this rocking chair and cry. Nobody know about it tho. That's the important part.

Yep, take your meds and don't listen to the aus user. I did what he said for about a year and now I am pyschotic, tried suicide twice. The feeling of power is not worth it.

>Any help?
youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&spfreload=1
meditate

This was prior to the disorder. What I found most interesting was that it was clearly him tripping on shrooms that triggered the disorder.

Maoi to boost and extend, presciprtion stimulant as the base? Do you monitor your adrenal system or show any signs of excess cortisol?

I only pointed that out to elaborate in my point. Yes, he is depressed, however is his brain still capable of producing dopamine.

Please kindly see yourself out. /random/ is down the hallway and then to the left.

get off my board, moik thwernabitch you fucking jew

epic
xddd

get meds
there is no other solution

>1 posts by this id
hmm
have i got tricked

You can heal. Psychosis isnt permanent. You know your limits now. I hate to sound like a broken record but if youre still suicidal lithium stops those thoughts specfically