Why Sup Forums is okay with the "pump and dump" rule? Why does Sup Forums continue to promote degeneracy...

Why Sup Forums is okay with the "pump and dump" rule? Why does Sup Forums continue to promote degeneracy? Literally every thread is
>I wanna fuck this bitch. Should I do it?
>Yes but don't knock her up, pump and dump.

Why Sup Forums is okay with casual sex for men but not okay when women do it? BOTH spread the DEGENERACY and I thought Sup Forums was against that. Am I missing something here?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12293149
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Becuase every "Should I fuck this bitch" thread is Sup Forums asking if they should fuck their local liberal slut.

Because Sup Forums is full of virgin shut-in losers who fear rejection and aim for the lowest denominator when they do venture outside, then act surprised when they're not emotionally or intellectually compatible with whatever tramp showed them a passing interest. Hence pump and dump. It's much easier than actually building a bond with someone, and less painful when they inevitably get rejected.

Cringe

Liberal slut detected.

Or typical bull prepping Cucknadian.

Imo youre not. Ive fucked 7 women and am 22. Still too much but I didnt know better before I knew how the world worked and was brainwashed by cultural marxism. At least now I have sexual experience and im not a virgin idiot.

However, I will not pump and dump because thats degenerate and I will only fuck when in a relationship/rare occasions. Im not ugly either

only degenerate niggers tolerate pump and dump culture.Any rational man shoudl be able to both respect and put woman in line
They will be dealt with on the day of the rope

So you didn't have a relationship with them, just fucked one day and moved on?

Impregnating every bitch thats DTF is the only redpilled answer to this retarded thread.
>but muuhh degeneracy
Spreading your seed (and white seed in general) is more important than some moralfag reasoning.

Stop being a bunch of faggots.

NOOOoooo.
That poor bastard, she was supposed to be different!

Why do women do this shit?

Both those pictures were actually proven to be the same guy. It's just a bunch of autists with their Chad/Stacy cuck fantasy who spread that image.

I was gonna say if those aren't the same that was an odd side grade

Not everyone here is a christfag.

Somebody convince me why I shouldn't go to random nonwhite countries throughout the world and impregnate random women to help bleach their society? I'm thinking I might start with Peru or Dominican Republic

this. Same for me, except I became redpilled after the third. Have had to turn down 5 girls that are all hot enough to bone simply because I was not wanting any serious relationship with them.

But some of Sup Forums trolls against two men for being whores. strawpoll.me/12293149
How does a man get erections. I dont care which adult safe consensual and married ideally gender(s) you choose. And keep deflating them. Do you whip your own back in religious observance?

Relationship with 2. 2years and 3 years

Those of us who don't do this disgusting shit abstain from posting in those threads. There are plenty of us here that believe that casual sex is fucking awful for either women OR men.

There is literally no reason not to do that.

Bleach away, my friend.

My last GF was "pump and dump" minded. Tinder, etc. (I didnt know that)..I worked with her. Monogamyfag that I am, I work on relatioship and she just tries to control me.

All 9000 genders HAVE pump and dump squads, they just dont all post here

Just that one Canadian poster that is getting triggered from threads that dare imply women behave in ways that men find repulsive.

Yeah, chin gives it away, it's just the same guy with a different hair cut and maybe a bit less weight.

Because it's usually a racemixing question.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk

pump and dump contributes to the cock carousel

then some nigger move to your country and tries to settle with the woman. and you end up in the situation you are in now.
call us muslims in asia what you want but we dont have that problem. women are pretty well behaved and not because of oppression.

I've slept with a number of American girls hoping they'd want relationships but they all wanted to continue to just have fun and sleep around and their plan was to wait to settle later. Finally I found girl that was actually into romantic long term relationship stuff. She was from europe. That lasted a few years until she wanted to split. Since then I've been going my own way. I havent tried sleeping around like a degenerate either...I figure after awhile I'll go hunting again in eastern europe.

Rare

Nah dude with Trump feminism's will die and American women will be worth it again.

Just wait and improve your self

I'm gonna pump my load up your asshole OP.

>Sup Forums is one person with ine set of political and social values
I don't believe that men fucking anything that will let them is any better or worse than women who let any guy who asks between their legs. Both are degenerates who contribute to the spread of STDs and are less likely to find themselves in stable monogamous relationships which damages the stability of society

You are are right OP.

This board is too primitive to get it.

Pump and Dump is degenerate AF

anyone who does this is a nigger.

>social systems in place specifically designed to screw men

>WHY YOU DONT WANT TO PUT YOUR DICK IN THE BEARTRAP user?!?!?!?!?

Nothing wrong in following Trump's example and marrying a hot eastern euro girl. And plus I actually seen some eastern euro girls that have actual good wife,mother,homemaker skills like cooking and that havent slept around because they are looking for the right man vs american girls have been sleeping around and havent learned anything about homemaking. The american women cant erase the whoring around they did. Cant turn a whore into a housewife, etc.

>don't get her pregnant
>achmed does it instead
>he takes the welfare for him, her and their child that you are now working to make for them

Winning!

Don't know if you noticed this OP but everyone here is a hypocrite. 50% of everything people here say about their personal lives is bullshit, the other 50% is exaggeration or hypocrisy.

not an argument