Hillary BTFO drumpftards with 3 characters

Hillary BTFO drumpftards with 3 characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MikePenceVP/status/829857752046567424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well @hillarycliton at least he will go down as a president

Still a crooked loser.

Context?

Former Trump voter here. What went wrong? I knew we should've voted for her.

Trump's Muslim ban appeal was denied unanimously.

you looking for a quick rundown i think you meant to say?

Not gonna lie,

Three stupid leftists in the most over-turned court in America gave an unsurprising verdict unsupported by the law.

Desperate Democrats grasp at straws having been devastated by defeat after defeat for the last few weeks, even though everyone knew this was headed to the Supreme Court anyway, where the case should be thrown out and Trump will win.

It will go to the supreme court and be upheld.

The president has the power to do this. It has been decided many times.

>wahhh I don't like the ruling despite how illegal it is so fuck judges, except the ones who might rule in my favor, but fuck them if they don't

>illegal
>its the exact same ban obongo put through and these cuck judges let pass

306-232

>this is not fp

Disappointed in you Sup Forums

0-2
232-306
cunt-god emperor

Yeah, totally btfo. Libfags are so pathetic.

Why is it that the only people who browse pol are out of touch militants or the curious?

I wonder how long it took them to come up with that.

show the first female campaign manager to win the electoral college some respect, you xenophobic misogynist nazi

>SAY IT WITH ME. MADAME PRESIDENT!

DRUMPF IS FINISHED
ITS OVER FOR HIM!

Kellyanne is a cute

She can respect my dick.

No, it isn't. At all. Educate yourself.

that's not very tolerant of you. Sorta problematic tbqh

These low energy memes make jeb memes look good.

baka

Pls pls pls if trump @'s Hillary on the @POTUS account with the votes, he would be the master of bantz

Ironic that she's the biggest loser in the history of politics.

b-but why is drumpf bothering with the courts when he is literally hitler?

I've voted for Trump thinking he would agree on taking a few millions refugees here in Mongolia. But he's so racist I had to get paid 1 dollar for this post in order to make people on this website go nuts. SAY IT WITH ME MADAME LA PRÉSIDENCE!

She's counting the number of years shes getting in jail. Next year, she'll post "2-9".

i forgot just how bad ctr is at making memes.
Anyways, how many years (months?) until Hillary passes away from her illness?

Yes, it is. Educate yourself.

Michigan Pennsylvania and Wisconsin?

The hag is probably older than your mother.

rekt

Let's all drink deep of the bitter tears of histories biggest fucking loser!

It's better, you paki cunt

Damn, she really blew Donald Phlompf out. I'll def be voting for her now. He cant have those nuclear codes!

guess again, kiddo.

I love how they're crooning about this as if this ruling were the final verdict on the legality of the executive order itself and not just on Trump's request for an emergency override until a decision on the actual order can be reached. When the final decision comes through the libshits are going to be right back to crying and playing with Play Doh in their safe spaces and it's going to be glorious. I honestly won't be satisfied until every last little bit of their hope has been crushed.

Yes it is. It is the same executive order to place a travel ban. You are a dumbass.

Do Liberals not realize this is a small battle they won while we won the war?

Presidency, House, Senate, and Supreme Court, all in one election.

Deal with it, fag.

I forgot, your mom had you when she was 16 from Tyrese.

Hahaha fuck drumpf

>no one has posted mike pences bantz
mobile.twitter.com/MikePenceVP/status/829857752046567424

HILL SHILL BTFOOO

Deal with what?

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK DRUMF LOLLL FUCK OF ROFLCOPTER

T R U M P F A G S can't handle bantz

Australia here

I approve of these bantz

Oh shit!

BTFO

LOLOLOLOL

He doesn't count, he shocks children.

With you being a cuck.

stop projecting
how long did it take you to come up with that cheap meme

Based Pence

Not the real Pence, but still kek

She does realize that even if he doesn't get things done instantly, he's actually following up on his campaign promises, right?
Would probably never cross her mind...

It would be the best if that was the first Twitter response.

Because that isn't Mike Pence's account.

>With you being a cuck.
lol it's hilarious when you guys try to sound like us.

Looking at the track record of the 9th District, these niggas send more shit up to the SC than any one else and it all gets fucking denied. Are liberals this retarded and think this won't be smashed by the SC either?

what was this tweet about?

Her runs for president?

They're just going to get blown out in the end again, and make all their smugness that more delicous to relish in.

>mfw election night
>mfw superb owl
>mfw stay gets BTFO by SCOTUS

Liberals are just setting themselves up to be BTFO again.

0-1

Please clap.

>The United Kaliphate
You'll never get in and the rest of you are getting kicked OUT

sick of this travel ban shit bring on the pedo busts

it's like a band aid, you just have to tear it off quick

Damn son.

More bantz.

She still lost.

>Anyways, how many years (months?) until Hillary passes away from her illness?
>implying she won't commit sudoku when Bill gets indicted in pedo ring bust

His face with that tweet make it even better.

No higher praise.

>how illegal it is
It pretty much is, you retard.
>educate yourself
Good grief honey, if you're going to condescend at least do it with the current memes. Or all your little meme friends are going to think you're behind the times, sweetie.

306-232
30-20

Trump is an idiot if he allows this to continue.

Clinton has a clear agenda. She's going to spend the next 8 years trying to undermine and destroy the Trump administration.

Why is he going to allow this to happen? Others have been jailed for DECADES for doing less than she did to compromise our national security. There are people who are literally in jail for DECADES for doing less than Clinton.

Why would anyone be so stupid as to let a dangerous enemy run around in the public eye and take shots at him whenever possible? It doesn't make any fucking sense. Does Trump want to fail?

>that big spider hidden in the cage
wtf

look at this shilling fail, you freaking heeb.

Lmao

Yeah, by the 9th, the most overturned court in the country. They're infampus for stupid decisions like this. All it does it delay, because it'll go to the Supremes, who will find it Constitutional, because it is, and will reference Obama using the same law, which he signed into existence, 3 times with no court intervention.

This is all political theater. They know the Supremes with enforce it. They're just following the orders of their Saud masters so the cells they want in the country to cause problems get in. Even Assad said today, some of the "refugees" and travelers coming in right now are terrorists, and he's hardly a fan of the US right now.

This is the only issue they've managed to block Trump on, and it's fine - there's PLENTY more he can do, and everything else stands. Now that Sessions is in, it's time for them to get to work, and it's gonna be fucking AWESOME.

Yep. Obama signed it into law, and used it 3 times, and created the country list Trump used. Trump can't create law or change law with EO's, he acted legally and Constitutionally.

You know they're gonna lose, the lies are flying like a tsunami of shit, with claims that citizens were detained, that legal green card holders were held, that it's a Muslim ban even though the EO never mentioned the word "Muslim" or "Islam".

Trump will win this one, too. He didn't get where he is by being stupid.

>doesn't show retweets and likes
>because her account is so low energy its embarrassing

/sage

SAVAGE

Election is over

I distinctly remember her tweeting this exact thing after the third presidential debate.

if america gets attacked, it is trump's fault. he is president. it's his job to protect the country.

the EO got rejected because he is incompetent. his incompetence is not the fault of liberals (patriots). if america gets attacked, it is because trump failed.

Does she even TRY to say anything meaningful anymore or is she so butthurt that she has become hellbent on getting the perfect zinger against Trump to sooth the aches after losing?

The 9th District should be completely disbanded. These fucks have no idea what the constitution even is and they just waste everyone's time constantly.

Then, when they pull an actual decent decision out of their ass like Peralta which decided that states like CA HAD to allow either open carry or 'shall issue' CC permits, CA just says 'we're not going to follow that' and just ignore the ruling anyways.

Dude. Sessions literally just got sworn in. Give him some time to get things in order - he has to get the Obama poison out of the Justice Department, so they can't backstab him, before he moves on her.

Trust me, it's coming, but it'll take a while, and he'll do his work quietly and efficiently, so as not to tip her off. You want her running her mouth and thinking she's safe - she'll cover up less, and destroy less evidence.

Hillary is in for a bad couple of years. She may be spending most of her money she stole from Haiti on lawyers, and spending most of her time in courtrooms.

>rekt
Love the pepe

The Pubs just introduced legislation today to break the 9th up - which not only takes a lot of it's power away, it gives Trump a ton of new judges to put in place.